EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
sd_banner.jpg

Overview:
"After graduating from business school, you took on the role of an ordinary bank employee.
In addition, your engagement to Anna has led to an unexpected move into her family's home.
As you adapt to this new chapter of your life,
you uncover fascinating details about Anna's family and their inner circle.
What secrets will you discover, and what new relationships will you form?
Only time will tell as you navigate the twists and turns of this thrilling new journey,
with the added complication of those 'closest' to you."​

Thread Updated: 2024-04-05
Release Date: 2024-03-22
Developer: TheBlueInk -
Censored: No
Version: 0.5
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

Others:
Android (Ep-5)* - Compressed*

Extras: * - Walkthrough Mod*

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

447mcm1h15.jpg 002mcanna5h4.jpg 555mc3h25.jpg 001melmc6i.jpg 556mc3a.jpg 033offmir8d.jpg 003mcof1h5.jpg 035mcemi9g.jpg 552mc1h13.jpg 003mcof4h5.jpg 551mc2fh14.jpg 552mc4d.jpg 552mc5h4.jpg 555mc2h24b.jpg 006mctr1h14.jpg 444mcy4f.jpg 558mc4h25.jpg 008mcthp1f.jpg

Last edited:

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
MILF + INCEST + HAREM: The great formula! ლ(´ڡ`ლ)

As you adapt to this new chapter of your life, you uncover fascinating details about Anna's family and their inner circle.
They went to the same surgeon, and it's said that he was a huge fan of Disney,
I mean they look like young Disney villainesses. lol

THX for sharing...

Last edited:

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Just like Deniz31 noted, the female noses are somewhat similar to one another and the noses have distinguishable feature which in lingo terms, less desirable ( highly subjective ). It could be because of having similar genetic codes i.e. belonging to a certain ethnic group:unsure:.

Nonetheless, the renders and visuals looks nice ( have not played the game yet )(y).

Not getting much about the story from the overview though:unsure:, my guess this is somewhat generic vanilla harem incest story. Not sure what kind of secrets this game has to offer. I hope it will be the kind of secrets that please certain groups of players as to avoid catastrophic kerfufle in the future:p.

Adding it to the watch list.

Thank you for the share. All the best, TheBlueInk. Cheers.

Reactions: CoffeeSaint

TheBlueInk

Game Developer
Jun 26, 2020
Just like Deniz31 noted, the female noses are somewhat similar to one another and the noses have distinguishable feature which in lingo terms, less desirable ( highly subjective ). It could be because of having similar genetic codes i.e. belonging to a certain ethnic group:unsure:.
I used the morph feature in Daz3d (including the nose), and although I myself feel that the nose may be bigger and not good-looking, it turns out to be very difficult to fix it. Eventually, I was able to fix it, but it was too late as I had already completed episode 1.

Therefore, please don't be surprised if in episode 2 there are differences (when their noses change). Maybe if I have time, I will take a break to fix episode 1 little by little. I apologize for this and thank you for your comments. :)

Roxxxy Sin

Mar 3, 2023
My opinion so far:

The story is good. Not too much "text", but still enough to set the tone.

Still images are very good, the female characters look beautiful, and the environment is "populated" and looks "lived in" :)

Animations are okay-ish. However, I generally think body movements are a bit "jerky", "unnatural", or "inorganic" looking (if that makes sense).

Also, I think that female characters look very similar. If I didn't read the text, I wouldn't always be able to tell which character was on the screen.

All in all, this game shows promise and I will definitely follow its progress (y):)

simple_human

Dec 2, 2018
Made an incest patch for inputs. So that it doesn't take too long to write a relationships.
version: Universal
feature: Sets the relationship inputs, by default they will be family members, just press Enter (it still allows to put relationship you want).
install: Unzip into the "game" folder. Compatible with any other mods.

14.03.24: some improvements

notes:
This patch should work with future versions(unless the dev changes the code).
If dev adds new relationships in the future, then I'll need to add it to the patch. If I missed something, let me know if you see it.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 43 Votes