RLEthos

Nov 16, 2017
So almost every image before the first choice of the game is completely misnamed. Is there a fix for this, or are we going to have to just not see the images?

Also this post of all things is what broke my six year lurk streak. SMH.

• Haha
Reactions: Bangbang6969

NiteStorm

Sep 23, 2018
LOTS OF MISSING IMAGES AT THR START AND A FEW AT THE END TRIED TWO DIFFERENT DOWNLOADS THOUGHT THE FIRST ONE MIGHT BE CORRUPTED BUT GOT SAME RESULTS THE SECOND TIME AROUND

TheBlueInk

Game Developer
Jun 26, 2020
LOTS OF MISSING IMAGES AT THR START AND A FEW AT THE END TRIED TWO DIFFERENT DOWNLOADS THOUGHT THE FIRST ONE MIGHT BE CORRUPTED BUT GOT SAME RESULTS THE SECOND TIME AROUND
I believe that's not the case, sir. I personally tried downloading from here and there was no error. Perhaps you've installed a mod that hasn't been updated or you're using an old save.

TheBlueInk

Game Developer
Jun 26, 2020
I was liking this game until it force you to start doing things with cho after she hurt her leg a little from the jog. It's not a bad game but it's not my cup of tea to be force into things.I like when i get to choose who i want to be with. I wish you the best luck with this game.
Thank you for trying out this game. Since harem is the main theme of this game, there inevitably has to be a forced plot to initiate it. Just imagine if everything followed branching paths, you would lose over 300 renders and several animations.

The real challenge for the developer is time. Creating too many branching paths would take a considerable amount of time and subsequently lead to a shortage of content for numerous characters.

We understand that it's impossible to please everyone, but in the end, we will do our best to make this game enjoyable. :)

tatters

Jul 25, 2018
Thank you for trying out this game. Since harem is the main theme of this game, there inevitably has to be a forced plot to initiate it. Just imagine if everything followed branching paths, you would lose over 300 renders and several animations.

The real challenge for the developer is time. Creating too many branching paths would take a considerable amount of time and subsequently lead to a shortage of content for numerous characters.

We understand that it's impossible to please everyone, but in the end, we will do our best to make this game enjoyable. :)

O i totally get where you are coming from that why i'll give any game a try. To be fair to the game developer. I won't listen to people comments. But i wish you the best of luck on this game like a said its a good game just not my cup of tea.

LukeRY

Jun 23, 2021
Unofficial Android port for Strong Desire (0.5) with alternative save location
( Internal Storage/Documents/LukeRay/com.lr.strongdesire), i.e no need to worry about saves. Saves will remain intact after uninstall.

Features: Usual Gestures enabled, Delete Saves, Quick Menu(Enable/Disable/Toggle),Textbox Transparency slider, Dialogue Text Size Slider, Name Text Size Slider, Choices Text Size Slider, Font Size Scaling, Text Outline Width Slider, Multiple Text Outline Color choices(added 4 outline colors),TextBox Height Slider, Font size scaling,Performance mode, Tearing, Force FPS mode.

Grant storage permissions when opening it for the first time.

Link:

Size: 573 mb

Appreciate my ports??? Want to buy me a coffee????

My Other Ports

Last edited:

vs2011xyz

May 18, 2021
Unofficial Android port for Strong Desire (0.3a) with alternative save location( Internal Storage/Documents/LukeRay/com.lr.strongdesire),i.e no need to worry about your saves.
Usual Gestures enabled, Textbox Transparency slider, Text Size Slider, Delete Saves, Font Size Scaling, Quick Menu toggle button (Off/On Quick menu buttons)

Note: Ignore false virus alert from Google Play scanner. It is flagging every ports with alternative save location above renpy 7.5.

Grant storage permissions when opening it for the first time.

Size: 325 mb

Link: Pixeldrain

Appreciate my ports??? Want to buy me a coffee????
thanks for update it fast

Reactions: bloun

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Reasons to love this game:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Stop using old saves or the outdated mod ... just launch the game anew.
I believe that's not the case, sir. I personally tried downloading from here and there was no error. Perhaps you've installed a mod that hasn't been updated or you're using an old save.
View attachment 2859669
Missing images from the beginning of the game
This game is a hang man with the character descriptions ready to be filled in:
Ha ma 1.jpg
R A Y ?
B A E ?
P I E ?
D Y E ?
P A L ?
Ha ma 2.jpg
C O U G A R ?
V I R G I N ?
S W E E T S ?
B A R B I E ?
D O L L I E ?
Ha ma 3.jpg
H O U S E H O L D ?
1692347515819.png
It works:
1692347550821.png

Some ”say what?” moments ...

Last edited:

Rali77

Jul 13, 2018
Reasons to love this game:

Stop using old saves or the outdated mod ... just launch the game anew.

This game is a hang man with the character descriptions ready to be filled in:
View attachment 2859696
R A Y ?
B A E ?
P I E ?
D Y E ?
P A L ?
View attachment 2859706
C O U G A R ?
V I R G I N ?
S W E E T S ?
B A R B I E ?
D O L L I E ?
View attachment 2859709
H O U S E H O L D ?
View attachment 2859711
It works:
View attachment 2859712

Some ”say what?” moments ...
When you put r mod* into the game this glitch occurs...the problem is in mod*

DementedMan

Mar 6, 2019
Thank you for playing this game. Actually, the game has been updated to version 0.3a. I've already requested it to be updated here to the moderator. Please wait a moment.
Well, I guess I wrote that a day too early. :ROFLMAO:
My little concern has been eliminated with the new update.

Thank you and keep up the great game.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
I think @JokerLeader is still on vacation
I think @JokerLeader is still on vacation....

Just play and have fun, and replay it when he updates it
When is updated Walkthrough Mod coming?
End of the month / sometime next month.
Vacation times in full swing still.

Do take into account that this game lets you skip straight to chapter 3,
there you can experiment in every which way with the new game.

Reactions: Punto

Lucid Lancer

May 29, 2018
This update improved lots of things while carrying the story forward, very well done dev. Really liking this so far.
I'll sub sometime in the future as i am unemployed right now but i would sincerely like to support this.

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019

So far i'm loving the game, you've managed to create quite the set of nice LIs to pursue. With nice mixture of milfs and younger ladies. :love: Just keep on doing what you're doing.

Reactions: Jack-Atlas

TheBlueInk

Game Developer
Jun 26, 2020
Best start up ever!
Lol, that's exactly my intention with having a camera angle like that.

Thank you and keep up the great game.
Enjoy :) :coffee:

This update improved lots of things while carrying the story forward, very well done dev. Really liking this so far.
I'll sub sometime in the future as i am unemployed right now but i would sincerely like to support this.
So far i'm loving the game, you've managed to create quite the set of nice LIs to pursue. With nice mixture of milfs and younger ladies. :love: Just keep on doing what you're doing.
Thank you :)(y)

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Punto and Xeron_Xr
3.70 star(s) 45 Votes