SuperPerv96

Apr 21, 2018
From left to right: Madison (Anna’s “landlady”), Vinna, Mona (Anna’s “roommates”), and Anna (the fiancée) herself; then the Mc’s three “roommates” Jessie, Macy, Reyna, and finally the Mc’s “landlady.”
Thanks really appreciate you help!

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
Didn't the MC cheat on Anna with Sara before the game started? I would also consider what happened in Mona's bedroom to be cheating.
Basically yeah, kissing Sara in the past (and in the bathroom if you want) could be considered cheating, it's something the Mc internally asks himself. And yeah, the scene with Mona as well leans into cheating, again if you go that way with it.

Thanks really appreciate you help!
No worries, happy to help.

IPsycho

Oct 16, 2018
That usally means you are using an old save or a mod that is out of date.
I have never played this one before, I loaded the new game with and without the mod, always the same result. There are no images for "come 3", I have checked the image libraries, there are no such images, only up to 2. So where are these images?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: JoeTheMC84

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
I have never played this one before, I loaded the new game with and without the mod, always the same result. There are no images for "come 3", I have checked the image libraries, there are no such images, only up to 2. So where are these images?
Not sure. :unsure:

It ought to be there. We’ll have to check it out.

TheBlueInk

Game Developer
Jun 26, 2020
I think you installed the mod from the beginning.. then, due to an error, you deleted it and tried to start over again. However, that's not gonna work. Because the script of Episode 1 remains installed with the mod. So, the solution I'm suggesting is to delete everything. Then, extract it all again from the start, making it a completely new installation without the mod.

Reactions: JoeTheMC84

IPsycho

Oct 16, 2018
I think you installed the mod from the beginning.. then, due to an error, you deleted it and tried to start over again. However, that's not gonna work. Because the script of Episode 1 remains installed with the mod. So, the solution I'm suggesting is to delete everything. Then, extract it all again from the start, making it a completely new installation without the mod.
That is exactly what I did, I realized that it could be the mod, so I deleted both and just reinstalled the game, but the images are missing all the same. Somehow some of the images were in folder 3, are they meant to be in numerical order? I'm getting rather fed up of deleting and reinstalling.

TheBlueInk

Game Developer
Jun 26, 2020
That is exactly what I did, I realized that it could be the mod, so I deleted both and just reinstalled the game, but the images are missing all the same. Somehow some of the images were in folder 3, are they meant to be in numerical order? I'm getting rather fed up of deleting and reinstalling.
Yes, that's correct. I stored the images for the remake of Episode 1 in the Episode 3 folder and removed the previous ones . In that case, I'm not sure about the issue you're experiencing. The only thing that could cause the "missing image" notification is if you're using an old script, which could have occurred due to installing the mod.

Reactions: IPsycho

Bom969

Jul 25, 2019
Didn't the MC cheat on Anna with Sara before the game started? I would also consider what happened in Mona's bedroom to be cheating.
that's correct which is why ch1 was much better than ch 2 and 3. Those 2 chapter does not add much to the story line or character development.

hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022
that's correct which is why ch1 was much better than ch 2 and 3. Those 2 chapter does not add much to the story line or character development.
Well, i still like this VN but i have to admit, i would have preferred the MC to continue with the cheating instead of Anna revealing that she's a cuckquean. Especially since she has yet to display any true cuckquean tendencies. When the MC called Anna and told her that he had sex with Cho, she should have asked him for all the juicy details and maybe masturbated to the story but all we got was her asking "was it good?" and the MC replying with "very good". A bit disappointing. She did also ask if he finished inside her, but that seemed to be more over concerns of pregnancy rather than it being something that aroused her. So far, it doesn't really feel like she actually has a cuckquean fetish, it feels more like it's just an excuse for the MC to be able to sleep around.

Last edited:

IPsycho

Oct 16, 2018
Yes, that's correct. I stored the images for the remake of Episode 1 in the Episode 3 folder and removed the previous ones . In that case, I'm not sure about the issue you're experiencing. The only thing that could cause the "missing image" notification is if you're using an old script, which could have occurred due to installing the mod.
I'll try installing the game on a different drive, could be that the old installation is corrupting the new one.

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
Episode 2 and 3 are still in the phase of introduction characters and location. The story moves forwards in both. In fact in significant ways. The sex is not the focus of the story, but one aspect of it. Finding out about the bar, getting the first scene with another woman, meeting the Mc’s family, the Mc’s father leaving, several other even more subtle things that occurred, are all building up the story.

Well, i still like this VN but i have to admit, i would have preferred the MC to continue with the cheating instead of Anna revealing that she's a cuckquean. Especially since she has yet to display any true cuckquean tendencies. When the MC called Anna and told her that he had sex with Cho, she should have asked him for all the juicy details and maybe masturbated to the story but all we got was her asking "was it good?" and the MC replying with "very good". A bit disappointing. She did also ask if he finished inside her, but that seemed to be more over concerns of pregnancy rather than it being something that aroused her. So far, it doesn't really feel like she actually has a cuckquean fetish, it feels more like it's just an excuse for the MC to be able to sleep around.
Anna isn’t a fully developed cuckquean yet. She has just learned that she might be one and is still figuring out what that means and how it all works. You are getting to see her development into that fetish (which I for one an excited to explore). She didn’t think to ask more questions because she has never done it before. If you remember her rule about calling her before doing anything, well that was because she wasn’t even thinking about hearing about the afterwards. However, we made it so the Mc didn’t call before Cho, but later, and now she has a taste of that aspect. Not just knowing he slept with someone, but that he enjoyed it, and it was good, and he finished inside her… it has peaked that interest in her, so she is fine with him telling her after the event too, so she can ask questions… she learned that, well, she kind of liked that… :sneaky:

Part of her being away is so she can grow as that type of character. This is all something that she and the Mc are exploring. And that exploration takes more than one conversation and suddenly she is acting like she knows everything a typical cuckquean would do. Just something to keep in mind. Th story is on going and many characters are developing and some are even still to be introduced.

Maethir

Jul 28, 2018
Not a fan of cucking Edit but this one so far is done right. I like the fact she just wants to know about it first. I think the difference between Cuckqueen and cuckolding is she gets off on the thrill of her fiance cheating on her with out him actually cheating on her. Just like some people like to have sex in public because of the thrill of they might get caught but they really don't want to be caught. It's more for the thrill than anything.
Yea i am generally cool with this situation I am glad they clarify later and say you dont have to get permission from Anna before hand as that would get annoying and kinda kill the moment

IPsycho

Oct 16, 2018
Finally got the game to run normally, installed it onto "C" in a new folder, it runs perfectly. Something on the other drive is corrupting my data, time for a scan.

3.70 star(s) 45 Votes