HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Episode 2 and 3 are still in the phase of introduction characters and location. The story moves forwards in both. In fact in significant ways. The sex is not the focus of the story, but one aspect of it. Finding out about the bar, getting the first scene with another woman, meeting the Mc’s family, the Mc’s father leaving, several other even more subtle things that occurred, are all building up the story.

Anna isn’t a fully developed cuckquean yet. She has just learned that she might be one and is still figuring out what that means and how it all works. You are getting to see her development into that fetish (which I for one an excited to explore). She didn’t think to ask more questions because she has never done it before. If you remember her rule about calling her before doing anything, well that was because she wasn’t even thinking about hearing about the afterwards. However, we made it so the Mc didn’t call before Cho, but later, and now she has a taste of that aspect. Not just knowing he slept with someone, but that he enjoyed it, and it was good, and he finished inside her… it has peaked that interest in her, so she is fine with him telling her after the event too, so she can ask questions… she learned that, well, she kind of liked that… :sneaky:

Part of her being away is so she can grow as that type of character. This is all something that she and the Mc are exploring. And that exploration takes more than one conversation and suddenly she is acting like she knows everything a typical cuckquean would do. Just something to keep in mind. Th story is on going and many characters are developing and some are even still to be introduced.
Personally can't wait for Anna to develop true cuckqueen, who wants MC to spread his genes on as many ladies as possible, including her own family. :D

Jul 20, 2022
A lot of the big harem games the main girl is a cuckquean, or the 'enabler'. WVM and My New Family are good examples. The MC's girlfriend/main girl (nameable) is a massive cuckquean in WVM, doesn't start off that way but gets more and more into it as time goes on. Sandra in MNF is as well, not quite to the same degree though, she just wants to see people she cares about happy.

On that note My New Memories (by Killer7, the same guy that made My New Family) is shaping up to be similar to those two but isn't as far along in the story (on that note the story is great). But the main girl is his wife and loves that shit.

Terminal Reach Sentinel by Talothral is the same way. MC's main girl loves him being with other women and hearing about it, but its explained as a bit of a societal thing mixed with personal kinks as she isn't human. Sorcerer by the same guy is also a harem game, but the MC is required to have heirs because of his power and his main girl accepts that but doesn't want to know about it.

I can't think of anymore off the top of my head where the main girl is just an outright cuckquean.

do you know of any other game (other than sanbox) where the fmc is cuckquean

Reactions: Rhymbu

Rhymbu

Jul 18, 2023
A lot of the big harem games the main girl is a cuckquean, or the 'enabler'. WVM and My New Family are good examples. The MC's girlfriend/main girl (nameable) is a massive cuckquean in WVM, doesn't start off that way but gets more and more into it as time goes on. Sandra in MNF is as well, not quite to the same degree though, she just wants to see people she cares about happy.

On that note My New Memories (by Killer7, the same guy that made My New Family) is shaping up to be similar to those two but isn't as far along in the story (on that note the story is great). But the main girl is his wife and loves that shit.

Terminal Reach Sentinel by Talothral is the same way. MC's main girl loves him being with other women and hearing about it, but its explained as a bit of a societal thing mixed with personal kinks as she isn't human. Sorcerer by the same guy is also a harem game, but the MC is required to have heirs because of his power and his main girl accepts that but doesn't want to know about it.

I can't think of anymore off the top of my head where the main girl is just an outright cuckquean.
Thanks bro <3

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Just tried this for the first time and honestly, it's pretty good. The old models aren't very good but once that stuff is reworked, there is nothing really to compain about this game, at least in my opinion.

Reactions: JoeTheMC84

TheBlueInk

Game Developer
Jun 26, 2020
Just tried this for the first time and honestly, it's pretty good. The old models aren't very good but once that stuff is reworked, there is nothing really to compain about this game, at least in my opinion.
Yes, I agree. It's quite strange to play the game while the old model still exists. Don't worry, We're currently in the process of reworking it, so there won't be any old models left for the next update. ;)

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Yes, I agree. It's quite strange to play the game while the old model still exists. Don't worry, We're currently in the process of reworking it, so there won't be any old models left for the next update. ;)
While i like the new models are nice, old models weren't worst i've seen. Though i'm saddened there's no girl on girl action in this game.

• Angry
Reactions: holaje12

cebs

Engaged Member
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 19, 2018
Here's my unofficial android port of Strong Desire v0.3a
with Universal Choice Descriptor

Download

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
8 More Mods to go :p

The Mod was bugging the Main Game, so the Dev took it down.
I've seen at least 5 so far, at least the game threads I follow.

Oh, didn't know about that, can't remember if I encountered any issues, unless you mean the folks that didn't read and use your outdated mod on the new version?

Reactions: JokerLeader

Niub

Jul 8, 2018
Edit3: Nvm, not the devs or games fault, my Windows-key got randomly stuck during the game x_X, sorry for the inconvenience

Last edited:
Reactions: TheBlueInk

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Made a compressed Android port of Strong Desire v0.3a with JokerLeader's walkthrough mod.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip. Save files are now stored in the Documents folder. This sometimes means that you may need to close and re-open the port after installing so the save folder is properly created.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the ports and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Link:

3.70 star(s) 45 Votes