3.60 star(s) 47 Votes

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
I got to the scene at Helen's bar with his college friend Phil and just had to stop.

I don't *think* that you're setting the MC up for all sorts of bad things, but the way the MC is being trickle truthed about everything combined with how he has zero agency about the sexual situations he ends up in, the plot starts to feel like he's in free fall and heading for a crash.

EDIT: posted before complete

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
View attachment 2698140
Strong Desire [v0.2.1] Walkthrough Mod
Check the Mod Features.
Note: At the dev TheBlueInk, request. I've added an Optional download that changes the default relationships (Pic 4)

Features:

Installation:
Download: - -

If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
Hi, Joker, will you update your mod? Will this one work on the new update? Thanks for your great work.

joryh

Nov 8, 2021
When you have women being unmitigated cunts to you, you don't carry them up the stairs like they're fucking princesses. You don't get them water after they wake up and rage at you. Hell, it doesn't even get to that point. If you're stupid enough to carry her drunk worthless ass to her room in the first place, and that's the thanks you get, you drop her ass on the fucking floor.

Fuck your fucking simpshit

tatters

Jul 25, 2018
I was liking this game until it force you to start doing things with cho after she hurt her leg a little from the jog. It's not a bad game but it's not my cup of tea to be force into things.I like when i get to choose who i want to be with. I wish you the best luck with this game.

Reactions: Vasy

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
When you have women being unmitigated cunts to you, you don't carry them up the stairs like they're fucking princesses. You don't get them water after they wake up and rage at you. Hell, it doesn't even get to that point. If you're stupid enough to carry her drunk worthless ass to her room in the first place, and that's the thanks you get, you drop her ass on the fucking floor.

Dude, it's just a game. Take a chill pill. Go play Monopoly or marbles.

Jul 19, 2023

holy relax man lol.

Logber

Jul 29, 2018

NOT if you want to fuck them later (perfect revenge) and she DOES want the D :WeSmart:

3.60 star(s) 47 Votes