3.70 star(s) 50 Votes

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Thank you for the input on the story.. We'll see how the story develops and if it satisfies most of you. Hopefully it does.. :)

For that

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

For those who are curious about this remodeling.. here's the long answer..

Thank you for reading this and playing this game, and of course, I'm learning from my mistakes and will continue to develop my knowledge in Daz3d for the purpose of improving the rendering.
Just remember that Patreon is pretty much against Incest, they will kick you out quite easily if they catch on it

OWSam000

Mar 1, 2022
Really like the game. Finally a cuckquean game appears. Let's fuck them all. Just already have too many members in both families like 12 in total, plus other colleagues and lonely housewives/girlfriends. Hope developer can handle such a large number of love interests to create a good story. This game deserves more attention and looking forward to the remake of ep1 and the coming ep3.

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
What is aunt in six words?
Aunt in six letters is Auntie, and if you have any other questions about proper naming see post below.

Frank is Anna's Father (Dad)
Madison is Anna's Mother (Mom)
Anna is Madison and Frank's Daughter
Mona and Vinna are Anna's Sister (Sis)
Mel and Helen are Anna's Aunts (Auntie)
Emy and Sara are Anna's Cousins
They are a Family

I think that's all of them.

Edit: Oh, and Macy's dialog works a little better if she calls the MC Bro instead of Brother, but it can work either way. And for future reference a Aunt call the male children of her Sister a Nephew.
Edit: And of course, by "proper naming" I mean not intended at all, this game has no family members or incest or anything like that... :sneaky:

Last edited:

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
Nearly all the dialogue in this feels incredibly stiff and rigid, nearly robotic.
Well, I am a heartless robot, so that might be my fault… in all seriousness though, can you think of how it might be made smoother? Or have a specific example where it was too stiff?

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
screenshot0002.png

Oh yes.. another cuckqueen girlfriend that is sooo happy to share my glorious dick with everyone elsee.. that is sooo much fun

simpsons-sarcastic.gif

It is not interesting to play around with the rest of the family if I am allowed to! Like I know my point of view is in the minority but. seriously, harems in which everyone is happy MC is fucking everyone are boring as fuck. Kills all the taboo out of it. And it kills the taboo even stronger if it is a harem incest family. That is just pointless.

bla bla bla I know, I know, nobody cares, believe me I know, ... just wanted to get it out of my system. Pity. I was having a lot of fun in the first chapter.

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
View attachment 2744832

Oh yes.. another cuckqueen girlfriend that is sooo happy to share my glorious dick with everyone elsee.. that is sooo much fun

View attachment 2744829

It is not interesting to play around with the rest of the family if I am allowed to! Like I know my point of view is in the minority but. seriously, harems in which everyone is happy MC is fucking everyone are boring as fuck. Kills all the taboo out of it. And it kills the taboo even stronger if it is a harem incest family. That is just pointless.

bla bla bla I know, I know, nobody cares, believe me I know, ... just wanted to get it out of my system. Pity. I was having a lot of fun in the first chapter.
I actually tend to find that actual cuckqueans are rather rare in AVNs. Often big harem games do have the girls either just accept the idea or seemingly don’t think much about it, I haven’t noticed many where there is a female character who actively enjoys the Mc forming a harem… But perhaps that is just our different gaming experiences.

While harem and cheating are two separate kinks, there is often overlap. While I don’t want to give away any big spoilers suffice to say that the hope is to provide both harem fans and cheating fans a satisfying experience by the end. The Mc’s honesty, desires, and willingness to cheat can all impact events in some ways.

I hope you won’t give up on the story just because some of the characters are seemingly okay with sharing more quickly. There are many girls and much more to the story. They won’t all share the same kinks and Anna may not speak for everyone. And even for Anna, does her allowance for other women include her family? Even she may respond differently than you expect to some situations… Either way thanks for giving the game a try, cheers.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
I actually tend to find that actual cuckqueans are rather rare in AVNs. Often big harem games do have the girls either just accept the idea or seemingly don’t think much about it, I haven’t noticed many where there is a female character who actively enjoys the Mc forming a harem… But perhaps that is just our different gaming experiences.

While harem and cheating are two separate kinks, there is often overlap. While I don’t want to give away any big spoilers suffice to say that the hope is to provide both harem fans and cheating fans a satisfying experience by the end. The Mc’s honesty, desires, and willingness to cheat can all impact events in some ways.

I hope you won’t give up on the story just because some of the characters are seemingly okay with sharing more quickly. There are many girls and much more to the story. They won’t all share the same kinks and Anna may not speak for everyone. And even for Anna, does her allowance for other women include her family? Even she may respond differently than you expect to some situations… Either way thanks for giving the game a try, cheers.
That was quite a helpful reply. I will continue playing for a while. I enjoyed the first chapter. So thank you for the kind and interesting reply.

Regardless the whole cuckqueen/allow, you are right that those are not identical. So fair. My point was more on the consequences for whether MC is allowed or not. Kills taboo. Cheating requires your partner not to be ok with it.

While I know I am being a full hypocrite for saying this (as I tend to complain a lot about assholes that do this), let me say that I don't believe GF was the best candidate to be ok with MC doing things there. She is, after all, the one that knowing has the biggest consequences. But I will do what I would like other people to do, give a benefit of doubt and see how things evolve, specially after your reply.

Thank you

Draugo

Jul 12, 2022
It's weird to give the MC a cuckquean girlfriend but then not let the player inform her about things and instead make the MC cheat. Btw I skipped the woman in the bar for this exact reason and apparently by the dialogue in the "massage" scene I still slept with her. Also it felt that the options with Cho were pretty much either skip her or cheat, again with no possibility to actually honor girlfriends wishes.

Also there was a clear continuity error with the ending. MC was looking up at a starry night sky in Macy's apartment on sunday evening but then everything went to sunday afternoon when MC's family arrived. Also Macy's body was really weirdly positioned in the close up scene on her bed, I was half convinced her body was facing away from the MC and her neck just did a 180.

There's potential but right now it feels like it's all over the place and doesn't honor the promises it gives. Cuckquean girlfriends are rare enough in AVNs as it is, it would be nice if it was actually utilized.

milfkiller

Engaged Member
May 2, 2017
Strong Desire [v0.2.1] Unofficial Android Port + JokerLeader's WT Mod

- 363mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

mixdrop dwnload the pop up adv is very annoying

TheBlueInk

Game Developer
Jun 26, 2020
It's weird to give the MC a cuckquean girlfriend but then not let the player inform her about things and instead make the MC cheat.
If you don't skip Sophie (the girl at the bar), MC will call her girlfriend to tell her first before having sex.

Btw I skipped the woman in the bar for this exact reason and apparently by the dialogue in the "massage" scene I still slept with her.

I'm pretty sure this doesn't happen because there's an 'if' in the code, but thanks, I'll check again.

Also there was a clear continuity error with the ending. MC was looking up at a starry night sky in Macy's apartment on sunday evening but then everything went to sunday afternoon when MC's family arrived. Also Macy's body was really weirdly positioned in the close up scene on her bed, I was half convinced her body was facing away from the MC and her neck just did a 180.
Actually, in the conversation, it was mentioned that they would come next week, but for the next update, we have added a transition that mentions the following week.

I used pre-made poses for all the poses I created before modifying them, so I don't think this happens.

But anyway, thanks for playing our game.

3.70 star(s) 50 Votes