3.70 star(s) 49 Votes

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
Awesome game / story so far... But I hope the cheating points or the early event (MC not notifying his GF, before he took her...) isn't going to bite MC later in the story. But, our MC is served a once in a lifetime choice to aid a pretty girl, who is unsure of her sexuality...because of her busy life style and limited experiences (still had her V card). Of course we the player will jump on that situation...I just hope it goes over well with his GF...when she finds out about his helpful deflowering. ;)

Well I have to say, MC's mom is a fucking smoking hot MILF...and even his aunt is as well. Goodness.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

A we have the yummy redhead MILF...who looks so much better than her daughter.
i must disagree ...

the story has some nice plot parts , but in the end its just "fuck em all , and this asap"
my point is, there is no building up on most of them girls , it´s "hi there" "blah blah" "wanna fuck?"
sure , you can decline them all for now
big minus :
the "drugging" ( i call it that) - Helen/Anna Phil/MC "just drink this , ask if you done it" ...
the mc is "weak minded" (imo) - not insisting on getting answers where he should etc

Last edited:

scaryterry19

Dec 28, 2020
Well, this escalated quickly. MC was so worried about the implications of kissing his fiance's cousin in Ep.1 to throwing out those worries and going full blast in Ep.2.

I genuinely enjoyed the tension build-up with Mona in Ep.1. Now, it just seems to expected.

Swing and a miss dev.

Dec 9, 2020
The renders look like they've been improved a lot, even though the same nose structure is still around on some, updated Cho looking pretty hot though, and the MC's family is looking really good. The animation could use some work. The story looks interesting, I'm sure most can tell where this is heading with the dad. Lots of family, some with history, introduced in the end of the episode, gonna be a full schedule keeping everyone happy! Looking forward to more! :love:
Oh and Raymond, got a metal bat with your name on it buddy... :mad:

Last edited:

rspkers

Sep 20, 2017
Could there be an easier way to set up the relationship names/titles, so i woulnd't have to do do for each and every character?
>.<
I feel like an idiot trying to guess what exact relationship, and therefore what term, is used to refer to each character that the author had in mind when creating the options. How was I supposed to know he wanted it to be daughter or child or whatever? I'm just going to name them all "cunt" and pretend this story takes place in Australia.

StrongDesire_QcftLCon66.png
StrongDesire_1vWjQbaPaW.png

Last edited:

consumptionist

Donor
Aug 7, 2019
once this stops adding family after family in convoluted masses and finally gets going, it may be quite good.
nothing new as a setup so i am not expecting it to be memorable for it's plot and if some interesting plot devices get added later they will be in hindsight as the hook would always come in first in any good story.
read any fiction book or hollywood movie, it's always there (i did write GOOD story, i too have seen some less than good hollywoods and read some trash :D )

going to be some time before this has some meat on the bones now that it is being restarted, but it will be one for many once it becomes the family fuckfest it's laying itself out as.
at least it is not seen-it-all-before-honey select

one to keep a watch on for later, as i like many am a sucker for an itty bit o' cest, hopefully with a nice bit of being balls deep in a sister's return while another tongues her bean while mother face sits the MC...........shit now i need a cold shower!
damn you F95 for feeding my imagination.....damn you :D

derpdurp

Jun 16, 2018
Good start, just finished ep 2. I think the small rework did improve most things, but the faces perhaps became slightly more wooden. Please do keep that as the last rework... and focus on doing content for the incredibly large cast of LIs you already have. Pacing felt good, scenes were hot and the backstory was decent. You can always make the next game slightly different and save some characters for it instead of having so many characters everyone gets like one or two scenes a year.

Reactions: TheBlueInk

Cornfield

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
It does look like it could be a very good story, lets hope.

I am getting the "split screen" effect when the story shows the scanning of whole body from bottom to top.
The bottom fills one side of the monitor and splits at the waist to offset the upper part.
This has happened in other stories that use this feature.
Do I have any settings on my PC to control this ?
I have seen other posts mentioning this phenomena, but no solution.

Mejo702

Aug 22, 2019
Strong Desire [v0.2.1] Unofficial Android Port + JokerLeader's WT Mod

- 363mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Can you like upload this in Mega?? I'm having a hard time getting into MixDrop saying it's taking too long to connect..

Reactions: Jorund

GamleErik89

Sep 13, 2018
But I hope the cheating points or the early event (MC not notifying his GF, before he took her...) isn't going to bite MC later in the story.[/SPOILER]
From what the game itself tells us, Cheating Points is a very important and good thing to collect. It makes the girls and ladies that are cheating and/or "cheating" with (not really, since dear wifey is a voulentary and encouraging cuckquean) more inclined to parttake in dick from the MC only. At the very least when cheating, but I also suspect it could mean no other dick than MC at all, not even dear hubby or bfs.(Which, let's be honest, is just perfect for us;)). The worst I can see happening, since Anna(wife) knows Cho(wifes cousin bff), is a bit of fake angry lecture and a kiss.:sneaky:

Edit: Forgot spoiler, added a bit corrections and minor details

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 49 Votes