3.70 star(s) 50 Votes

OmegaBlazerX

Mar 16, 2018
Great game so far the only thing that is confusing to me what time of relationship i have to input can anyone help me make idea?

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
Great game so far the only thing that is confusing to me what time of relationship i have to input can anyone help me make idea?
Frank is Anna's Father (Dad)
Madison is Anna's Mother (Mom)
Anna is Madison and Frank's Daughter
Mona and Vinna are Anna's Sister (Sis)
Mel and Helen are Anna's Aunts (Auntie)
Emy and Sara are Anna's Cousins
They are a Family

I think that's all of them.

Edit: Oh, and Macy's dialog works a little better if she calls the MC Bro instead of Brother, but it can work either way. And for future reference a Aunt call the male children of her Sister a Nephew.

Last edited:

Incest games fan

Jun 16, 2019
I'm very disappointed by the incest tag. Mc doesn't put his penis into his blood related family's vagina. Thats disappoint me

• Haha
Reactions: Busras

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
I'm very disappointed by the incest tag. Mc doesn't put his penis into his blood related family's vagina. Thats disappoint me
Not yet you mean, but in game it is mentioned that MC has had some fun with his sister and more of his female family members are introduced in a way that they are going to be part of his harem eventually.

Samhill

Nov 2, 2020
View attachment 2698140
Strong Desire [v0.2.1] Walkthrough Mod
Check the Mod Features.
Note: At the dev TheBlueInk, request. I've added an Optional download that changes the default relationships (Pic 4)

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
Download: - -

If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
For some reason my anti-malware is flagging your mods. Because of Mixdrop?

Reactions: Jorund

Xo Mo

Game Developer
Aug 12, 2020
Very technical wording, upper-class women who all look identical except for their hairstyle. It's nearly impossible to know which is which due to them all being the same female character model. For me, at least - the dialogue, plot, and presentation of story is completely unreliable and just boring. It's a tedious slog through meeting a dozen "different" women with abundant time-skips. The renders look fine, but just are completely boring. And yes, I use that word directly, because in general, this game so far is boring. I mean, in a relationship with one of the multiple clones and no sexual content or even nudity of any kind after an hour of gameplay? Just time-skips when bedroom scenes could be shown? Missed opportunities here.

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
Very technical wording, upper-class women who all look identical except for their hairstyle. It's nearly impossible to know which is which due to them all being the same female character model. For me, at least - the dialogue, plot, and presentation of story is completely unreliable and just boring. It's a tedious slog through meeting a dozen "different" women with abundant time-skips. The renders look fine, but just are completely boring. And yes, I use that word directly, because in general, this game so far is boring. I mean, in a relationship with one of the multiple clones and no sexual content or even nudity of any kind after an hour of gameplay? Just time-skips when bedroom scenes could be shown? Missed opportunities here.
The models are being reworked to add in some more varied appearances. As shown in the change in some character's appearances in episode two and in the announcements at the end of the current release. The game is still just getting started and while much of episode one was introducing the characters and episode two has that as well, that is the job of the early parts of any story, introducing the characters and world. We are working on episode 3 right now and I hope you will stick it out and give it a try as it should be a good one. If not, that's fine and thanks for trying it out at all. Sorry it wasn't to your tastes. (y)

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
Hey TheBlueInk would you be able to add an option to change the MC's name after play has begun?

I just finished the latest update and my MC and one of his sisters that was just introduced have the same name... ಠ_ಠ

Other than that, it's a great game so far. Love the cuckquean angle for guilt-free sex with these other girls, but maybe a line from MC to his fiancee asking if anybody was "off limits"? When she says that noone is off limits, then MC can gleefully proceed to have sex with her (and his) entire family.

And I'd personally love a scene where MC and his fiancee are talking about his adventures. Like, she's away on business and they have a call and MC tells her about coming home from work and bending one of her sisters over the kitchen table and filling her ass with cock and cum while Anna masterbates to the story. Really lean into the fact that Anna not only accepts that he will sleep with others, but it turns her on and she wants to hear all about it.

IMO expanding on their relationship (MC and Anna) and showing that, despite the sex with others, THEY are the main couple would make things even hotter.

Totally looking forward to more!

Reactions: JoeTheMC84

TheBlueInk

Game Developer
Jun 26, 2020
Hello.. Faptime Thank you for playing this game.

I just finished the latest update and my MC and one of his sisters that was just introduced have the same name... ಠ_ಠ
I'm sorry for that, it was beyond my knowledge. Perhaps you can fix it yourself by going back to change the MC's name from the beginning or specifically modifying the sister's name in the code XD

And I'd personally love a scene where MC and his fiancee are talking about his adventures. Like, she's away on business and they have a call and MC tells her about coming home from work and bending one of her sisters over the kitchen table and filling her ass with cock and cum while Anna masterbates to the story. Really lean into the fact that Anna not only accepts that he will sleep with others, but it turns her on and she wants to hear all about it.
Well.. that's a good fantasy, hopefully it can be realized quickly here. ;)

Reactions: Faptime

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
Perhaps you can fix it yourself by going back to change the MC's name from the beginning
Yeah, I figured that was going to be the answer lol

Well.. that's a good fantasy, hopefully it can be realized quickly here. ;)
Me too. Right now Anna isn't coming across as a cuckquean; she just seems more like she doesn't care if MC fools around. I would love some content that shows how into it she is.

Remembrance

Feb 1, 2020
The game suddenly swerved hard into netori, lol, with cuckold heavily hinted with the phone dialogue (nurse calls husband next time).
Nice. (y)

You might want to use similar scenes to lean into the cuckquen content as well.
Eg: Video call Anna while MC has sex with a girl & Anna can encourage/guide the girl to please her man.
Right now it's the same as basic harem wives being okay with other women.
Cuckquean, similar to cuckold, needs the participation of the cuck to a certain extent.
Hope we get to see some nice cuckquen scenes when MC, Anna, & Cho go camping.;)

Also, Cho turned out to be completely straight, after all the discussions about lez content, lol :ROFLMAO:
Wonder how Emy takes that, whether she'll be the same, or the dev goes "lez Emy turns bi under MC+Cho's encouragement" route...:unsure:
Edit: After thinking about it, I think the lez cuckquean dynamic from Defending Lydia C would go great with Emy & Cho. (Emy loves Cho, but gets excited by having Cho stolen by the MC, then participates in cuck scenes with the 2 of them & eventually forms a 3 way guy-girl-cuckquen relation)

The not so subtle family secret intensified.
I've been feeling from ch1 that MC's parents might not be his real parents.
This didn't start as your typical 'peeping at your mom' incest novel, so the sister relationship makes me think the dev might go the "not really blood-related dilemma" route.
Would fit with the dad being paid to fuck off.

Also, feels like the 3 sister's (Anna, Vinna & Mona) models changed somewhat. Guess it's part of the remodel...:unsure:

Might just be me, but I feel the old models were not that bad, especially for Mel, sara & Vinna I feel the old ones might've been better, especially Mel & Sara ¯\_ (ツ)_/¯

Anyway, the game seems great at being a harem VN, from the netori, cuckold, cuckquean, even the 'lez' content became MC-centric.
Great job dev, and Good Luck (y):giggle:

Last edited:

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
You could also change it with the renpy console. You just need to find the name of the variable then give it a new value.
Alas, I play on Android. Not a huge deal, though. I'll just skip through

TheBlueInk

Game Developer
Jun 26, 2020
You might want to use similar scenes to lean into the cuckquen content as well.
Eg: Video call Anna while MC has sex with a girl & Anna can encourage/guide the girl to please her man.
Right now it's the same as basic harem wives being okay with other women.
Cuckquean, similar to cuckold, needs the participation of the cuck to a certain extent.
Hope we get to see some nice cuckquen scenes when MC, Anna, & Cho go camping.;)
Thank you for the input on the story.. We'll see how the story develops and if it satisfies most of you. Hopefully it does.. :)

Also, feels like the 3 sister's (Anna, Vinna & Mona) models changed somewhat. Guess it's part of the remodel...:unsure:

Might just be me, but I feel the old models were not that bad, especially for Mel, sara & Vinna I feel the old ones might've been better, especially Mel & Sara ¯\_ (ツ)_/¯
For those who are curious about this remodeling.. here's the long answer..

Thank you for reading this and playing this game, and of course, I'm learning from my mistakes and will continue to develop my knowledge in Daz3d for the purpose of improving the rendering.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 50 Votes