Cuadrao

Sep 18, 2018
What bugs were fixed in 2.80? What animations were 'cleaned up'?
''This time we added some new outfits, male hairstyles and some other little things. I also implemented another way to enter cheats as I was getting a few complaints about the old system not working for some people. And as always, some bug fixes and animation clean up. ''
Copypasted from the 2.80 changelog

Reactions: ejmuerte

Abcdefinition

Mar 9, 2019
uhhh... you should definitely use the legitimate adobe player.
I'll upload my copy of v26 if you want it. Just right click on any .swf file, and use "open with" or even "set default program" then navigate to the flash player.
Shouldn't have any problems after that.
Feel free to scan the exe with virustotal or whatever else. I've been using this same player for years.
love u man

Draxeid

Oct 14, 2018
i don't have the cheats, but i modded the game to give 100k gold and 2k lust each time you enter the game from the menu.
How do you open the file? it´s just a blank sheet for me

anonnom

Jul 7, 2017
@Killmenao112

this is made with SWF version 15, so flash 11.2 or higher should work.
i use 11.4 stand alone (AKA projector) whenever i can. it's so much faster than any versions after that.

noxtek

Modder
Aug 19, 2017
Here there are the latest versions:

Here is the projector:

simply drag and drop the sfw onto the player

04/09/2019 – Updated debugger and standalone versions of Flash Player. These versions contain fixes for critical vulnerabilities identified in . The latest versions are 32.0.0.171 (Win, Mac & Linux). All users are encouraged to update to these latest versions.

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
2.80 is the fight system brocken.
Of fierfox work the game not Googlechrom work not XD nice
The flasplayer work and the Fighting system is broken !!!!
I have new version ec. ol self error !!!

Ok nice thank you updat is the game full broken can now buy ol free XD

ejmuerte

Sep 24, 2018
2.80 is the fight system brocken.
Of fierfox work the game not Googlechrom work not XD nice
The flasplayer work and the Fighting system is broken !!!!
I have new version ec. ol self error !!!

Ok nice thank you updat is the game full broken can now buy ol free XD
fighting system is broken again??? damn he should made hotfix for this

Ryu974

Jun 13, 2017
So we can't even fuck the girls we buy ? every one can enjoy them expet us.... i'd like to make them pregnant too

Shilou

Donor
Nov 26, 2018
can someone share the cheats?
The only one I know is "coin" which adds 10k gold to your player. There is also "coke" and "meow" but I have no idea what either one of them do, if they even work.

Reactions: hurry69

qwertysmith

May 19, 2017
So I had thought in one of the recent updates they had fixed the obedience problem where girls keep trying to run away over and over thereby destroying their morale, I don't think they fixed it. It keeps happening and the dungeon doesn't seem to add obedience but actually takes it away.

Unreal Bober

Nov 16, 2018
Ok, so now they even dont add animations and progressions only outfits like they not developers but modmakers WTF?
And so the next step. They will release chests to which you need to buy keys to get a new outfit ...

Surgy

Modder
Apr 23, 2018
The next step is probably users reverse-engineering the flash and fixing all the things wrong with the game.

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes