ejmuerte

Sep 24, 2018
why is no one demanding to add more content on their patreon?? if they release a fking chest that
Ok, so now they even dont add animations and progressions only outfits like they not developers but modmakers WTF?
And so the next step. They will release chests to which you need to buy keys to get a new outfit ...
is this true?? they are gonna release a fking chest for new outfit?? what the hell LOOT BOX EDITION???!!!!

Henk0

Jun 4, 2018
So we can't even fuck the girls we buy ? every one can enjoy them expet us.... i'd like to make them pregnant too
No, you can train them in the brothel, so actually we can. But dunno about pregancy

But speaking of the game itself. She in the grave, judging by the voidly updates with only one clothes, in the game a lot of bugs that do not even fix and nobody gonna do it. Game developes since 2014, and only reach 5min of diverse gameplay.

Reactions: ejmuerte

fallenthelight

Donor
Jun 20, 2017
If you just want to cheat money and coins, you can easily edit the save you copy everytime.
"2*95100*7000*Amy" The first Number is money then Lust, then ur char name.

Other values have to be edited with "minerva save edit" (just google)
There is an in depth guide on how to in this thread, just at the start and click "cheats".

Hope it helps

NoblePhantasm

May 12, 2019
So fighting in this game is buggy as hell. After you win a fight the screen doesn't move on. Is this normal or...?

gonnakms

Sep 10, 2017
honeslty as a fan i got a lot of fking ideas for this game and many more options to add to this game, i just dont know how and why they stopped working on this good game, they could just ask if they ran out of ideas

wahnsinn

Aug 23, 2017
I doubt "ideas" are the problem.

More likely the decision to use something as godawful as FLASH for a fairly complex game has caught up with them, they're knee-deep in bugs and can't figure a way out without a metric fuckton of re-writing the code. The SimBroSyndrome, if you will.

Reactions: ejmuerte and Teize

Cuadrao

Sep 18, 2018
A new update just came up, its pretty good i think, now npc's from the town are recruitable, as far as i know there are no new sex scenes nor new sound effects but its something i guess!

At the very least this means the game is not dead, and the dev said it on patreon, that if anyone has ideas to implement on the game they could dm them to talk it out and see (the dev said they are not good at ''writing' i guess they meant it would be hard to code new stuff but they were willing to hear people for future updates, this got my hopes up for this game again!
(btw the update is free look at their patreon)

Reactions: ejmuerte
2.50 star(s) 2 Votes