yxdreamsxy

Donor
Jun 11, 2017
I'm having the same problem. Does anyone know how to work around this? Or is it really a BUG for current game version?
by the way, I'm running the game on this Flashplayer for Window (Not sure if this is the problem @<@)
"Windows
Ok, I found a way to work around this problem. I recommend to use this standalone Flashplayer to run the game. Open the game through the flashplayer, on the main menu click 'delete save' at the bottom left corner (if available). Then start a new game, customize your character, do whatever you want on day 1, then pass to day 2. Select 'the generate save' in the option menu. Then close the Flashplayer. Open the game through the flashplayer again. Press Play, you should continue your game without any problem. If you want to save just select 'the generate save' in the option menu again.

jayp420

Mar 6, 2017
Seems to have a bug with saving. After loading a save building upgrades no longer have a price and if you buy one your money turns into nan (java for Not a Number).
I'm having the same problem. Does anyone know how to work around this? Or is it really a BUG for current game version?
by the way, I'm running the game on this Flashplayer for Window (Not sure if this is the problem @<@)
"Windows
Ok, I found a way to work around this problem. I recommend to use this standalone Flashplayer to run the game. Open the game through the flashplayer, on the main menu click 'delete save' at the bottom left corner (if available). Then start a new game, customize your character, do whatever you want on day 1, then pass to day 2. Select 'the generate save' in the option menu. Then close the Flashplayer. Open the game through the flashplayer again. Press Play, you should continue your game without any problem. If you want to save just select 'the generate save' in the option menu again.
I too am having load issues trying to buy anything in top right door shows price undif. I tryed the steps @yxdreamsxy posted which worked for me but if load from txt it doesn't, also using browser or what I suggested the flash player standanlone issues accrued the same.

Last edited:

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Do you have a changelog?
There isnt much of a change log. This is all that is posted

This time we are proud to bring you the next most requested feature. Man on man action! Currently there are 2 scenes and a few new clothing options for your boy toys.

Etar

Jul 17, 2017
Not to be a stickler, but shouldnt this be tagged as Flash(Due to the .swf file) instead of HTML? :p

In my head HTML games are limited and often something I avoid, where as Flash is something I look into since I've been brought up on Newgrounds :p

Well, not that I think it matters too much, Strumpets are a relatively known game, I'm sure people know what it is and dont care about the tag as much as I do :p

Reactions: jayp420

jayp420

Mar 6, 2017
Not to be a stickler, but shouldnt this be tagged as Flash(Due to the .swf file) instead of HTML? :p

In my head HTML games are limited and often something I avoid, where as Flash is something I look into since I've been brought up on Newgrounds :p

Well, not that I think it matters too much, Strumpets are a relatively known game, I'm sure people know what it is and dont care about the tag as much as I do :p
I too agree this game should be marked flash not html. The patreon dl is always been .swf or .exe only public is on newgrounds which is played on browser but it's not needed to play only a flash player is needed.

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Not that I know of.

I too agree this game should be marked flash not html. The patreon dl is always been .swf or .exe only public is on newgrounds which is played on browser but it's not needed to play only a flash player is needed.
Updated

Reactions: jayp420 and Etar

Etar

Jul 17, 2017
Indeed, buts lets make sure it does not seem like we're just a mob of people going "YOU'RE WRONG!" :p I doubt many cares about the tag, I simply get a bit *Engage lispy nerd voice* Erm, excuse me s-s-s-sir! But erm you do know that HTML is in fact not flash right? Back in the 1800 they found HTML deep under ground, and Flash was discovered in the trees! They are not the same at all, you can read more about this on my website IRGreat.com, thank you.

(I know that does not translate well xD Just think nerd voice from Trott of the Hatfilms Youtubers :p)

Reactions: CuriousG08

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Indeed, buts lets make sure it does not seem like we're just a mob of people going "YOU'RE WRONG!" :p I doubt many cares about the tag, I simply get a bit *Engage lispy nerd voice* Erm, excuse me s-s-s-sir! But erm you do know that HTML is in fact not flash right? Back in the 1800 they found HTML deep under ground, and Flash was discovered in the trees! They are not the same at all, you can read more about this on my website IRGreat.com, thank you.

(I know that does not translate well XD Just think nerd voice from Trott of the Hatfilms Youtubers :p)
Its been fixed :p

Reactions: jayp420

jayp420

Mar 6, 2017
I have stated before that a flashplayer is all that was needed to play this and only brought it up because of other posters having issues using their browser to play game. Thx for changing to proper tag. post #54 has latest adobe flash if interested in player instead of browser.

Last edited:

Etar

Jul 17, 2017
Its been fixed :p
I was literally writing it during your post :p I just didnt bother deleting it because I thought I was being funny ;D Gotta stroke my own ego somehow :p I'm pretty sure you blokes prefer my stroking my ego rather than any other part of me xD

Nov 23, 2016
View attachment 21133
Overview:
A free adult game about prostitution made by Meismike and Sismicious. These are just some of the features planned for the full release.​

Update: Sept/17/17
Censorship: None
Developer / Publisher
:
Platform: Windows
Version: 2.57
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Instructions:
1- Extract to desired location.
2- Open SWF file in browser or use SWFPlayer

Download:
- - - - - - - - - - - - -

View attachment 21133 View attachment 3374 View attachment 3375 View attachment 3376 View attachment 3377
Great, keep up the great work

Spaz545

Sep 19, 2017
Using cheat engine to change the money value doesn't seems to work on v2.57. Does it only work on older versions?

Nov 23, 2016
So I've noticed you can get pregnant, but you don't seem to ever give birth? How long exactly does it take? The pregnancy seemed to move along pretty quickly but then my girl is just sitting there with no energy.

In the infirmary you can see the time that they carry with the belly, and you can activate the option so that they are never pregnant,
and as I understand it takes 200 days I do not know if it's true XD

Last edited:
Reactions: RickyD90

Rayiito

Sep 1, 2017
In the infirmary you can see the time that they carry with the belly, and you can activate the option so that they are never pregnant,
and as I understand it takes 200 days I do not know if it's true XD
where do i find the option to activate?

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes