Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Version 2.58 Bodyguards and Bug fixes

This time we added the Bodyguard job, they will jump in to help when you get in a fight. We also fixed a few outstanding bugs, mostly dealing with the brothel and matchmaking your own people. Pretty boring one this time, but stay tuned for the Halloween event soon!

Seems legit. If an uploader doesnt beat me to it, I will have this updated when I get off work

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
Version 2.58 Bodyguards and Bug fixes

This time we added the Bodyguard job, they will jump in to help when you get in a fight. We also fixed a few outstanding bugs, mostly dealing with the brothel and matchmaking your own people. Pretty boring one this time, but stay tuned for the Halloween event soon!

Seems legit. If an uploader doesnt beat me to it, I will have this updated when I get off work
imma patience man... just to be sure i wont miss it... would you mind tagging me?

RadiumHawk

Aug 25, 2017
Anyone managed to get Cheat Engine working on this yet? I have tried several things on my end, nothing fancy, but I cant seem to find the money value.

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
hey bro you forgot to update this
I knew I was forgetting something when I went to bed. I will set a reminder in my phone for when I get home tonight.

Sorry peeps

B

bugmenot1425

Anyone managed to get Cheat Engine working on this yet? I have tried several things on my end, nothing fancy, but I cant seem to find the money value.
Being Strumpets a Flash game, you can easily edit your save without using CE.

1) Close the game after the new day starts (the game should autosave at dawn, if I am not mistaken)
2) Here's is the trickiest step: locate your save (Google is your friend). It depends on how you play the game (on your browser, through the standalone Flash Player projector, etc) and on your operative system. It is a .sol file, inside a sub-folder of a folder named "#SharedObjects". For instance, if you have downloaded the game and you have opened it through the standalone projector, on Win7 the save should be in:
C:\Users\[Your Profile]\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\[Random Name]\[Game Path]
3) Go to (it is an online sol editor)
4) Click "Open" and upload your save
5) Edit the values

The stats of your characters are stored in the array gstats (zero is the MC, 1 is the first Strumpet you have bought and so on). Every gstats item is another array: 0: name, 1: mood, 2: health, 3-8: stats (strength, intelligence, confidence, obedience, beauty, skill), 9-11: traits (e.g. Jock, Strong, etc.).
The skills are stored in the array gskill; 0-5: foraging, combat, wisdom, dancing, cooking, nursing.
The physical aspect and the clothes are stored in the arrays glook and gclothes1

6) Click "Save" to download the new .sol file
7) Replace your old save with the new one (pro-tip: backup the old save)
8) Re-open Strumpets

CuriousG08

Oct 12, 2016
The combat should never have been pushed out so buggy. Not only is combat not fun and becomes aggravating, but it ruins the rest of the fun as well.

Reactions: RickyD90
Nov 23, 2016
anyone know anything about ver2.60 and cheat reminder post?
This is what i find:

Version 2.60 Character Reveals

This time we focused some more on the NPC's, to try and give them some more life and purpose. All of the above characters have a little even that can be triggered randomly by entering their zones. Also, all NPC's with important mechanics tied to them will talk to you automatically the first time you enter their store. So hopefully people wont need to ask me how to unlock cat girls anymore.

Most of this wont work without a new save file, so be sure to start a new game.

This version is only available on Patreon. There is no free version this week, because everyone got last weeks one for free!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Danma

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
This is what i find:

Version 2.60 Character Reveals

This time we focused some more on the NPC's, to try and give them some more life and purpose. All of the above characters have a little even that can be triggered randomly by entering their zones. Also, all NPC's with important mechanics tied to them will talk to you automatically the first time you enter their store. So hopefully people wont need to ask me how to unlock cat girls anymore.

Most of this wont work without a new save file, so be sure to start a new game.

This version is only available on Patreon. There is no free version this week, because everyone got last weeks one for free!
Did it have to be in size 7 and bold?

Reactions: Danma
2.50 star(s) 2 Votes