Unity Stuck at Home [v0.3.0a] [Moraion]

3.40 star(s) 49 Votes

Benzombie

Jun 7, 2017
I'll say the faces lack any interesting characteristics, that being said the art of the bodies are really well done and it's 2d so that's already a win

keff

Jan 21, 2018
There are 8 sample pictures. Only 1 of them has nudity, and 5 of the 7 remaining are the same thing but with the sprites swapped. This feels like one of those 'tell me you don't have any content without telling me you don't have any content' memes.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
...do you see the version number? lol

Ratnedalu

Jan 11, 2018
Suggestion: not saying you have to do this, but you could implement the option to have Casey be a girl instead of a trap. Summertime saga did this with one of their characters (the choice was they would be a trap or have a scar plot wise).
This imo is a good way to make everyone happy, since it doesn't make players not into that, feel like they are missing out on a LI.

You could do it as a bit of DLC extra once the game is finished or something (if you like the idea but don't want to commit time/effort to it now type of thing).
Moraion , this exactly. Not a trap until you check, so let the player's decide. Of course, this means more work for the artist, but... Possibly also more money for you guys to make up for it <3

P.S.:
is truly the best girl in Summertime Saga, Trans or Female, she's awesome.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Moraion , this exactly. Not a trap until you check, so let the player's decide. Of course, this means more work for the artist, but... Possibly also more money for you guys to make up for it <3

P.S.:
is truly the best girl in Summertime Saga, Trans or Female, she's awesome.
I kinda like the scar myself. (Something about some scars I find attractive, Or freckles... freckles are great)

neefl

Nov 6, 2017
I don't see trap tag. Unfortunate
No trap tag, but there is a "trap", there's four total romanceable characters, Jude (the mom), Mia (Older sister, Tsundere/Tomboyish), Casey (the little brother who likes yoga), and finally Chloe (the younger sister)

no_name_742

Aug 9, 2017
interesting start, the story is ok, the art is great, i love 2d art, (i tend to get tired of all the 3d renders that all look the same). but my only real concern is that this game seems like its going be expensive to develop. seems like this really does have to be a passion project and i fear it will turn into a dev burn out story or development became to expensive and the project is cancelled. then again most games get expensive when you have to pay someone, game cost a lot to make a lot of us forget that. i wish the dev luck.

Alex_Grey

Jul 4, 2020
The incest tag is missing, but when you check "Genre" it's there. I'll wait until there's more content, but this one looks promising.

Doctor Shark

Nov 7, 2019
Always seems suspicious when brand new games have so many reviews but I gave it a shot. I'd describe it as a good start but give it a few updates to see how it develops.

Currently there's just an introduction to the characters: You (son), mom, older sister, younger sister, trap younger brother. Once that's done it's a pretty standard (although limited) sandbox: each day has four time spots during which you can advance time, skip to the next day, or wander around the house. If you meet a family member, you can talk with them which advances time. If you pick the correct chat options you gain affection, if you pick wrong you lose it. Gaining affection unlocks an event (seeing them shower or masturbate on certain days at certain times). There's currently one event per character as of v0.0.2c.

Pros:
  • The game is very playable--no obvious bugs during my play through and all the text was in readable English.
  • There's a handy built-in walk-through.
  • Some good original 2d art.
Cons:
  • No rollback and no way to view chat history. More than once I clicked too fast on chat and had no way of seeing what had just been said.
  • Navigation is clunky. I know it's in the dev notes so hopefully it gets better soon. Right now you just have options of where to move but there's no map so you need to memorize which rooms connect to where. While it does indicate when a special event is present in a room (which is very helpful); outside of events it does not indicate if anyone is in a room or otherwise help you locate people so if you want to talk to Mia you just need to check every room until you find her.
  • Very generic so far. You've returned home after a few years, you have a tsundere older sister and everyone else is very loving and you're accidentally peeping on them for some reason. Once the hows and whys of you trying to have sex with your family get written it should help with this.

3.40 star(s) 49 Votes