Unity Stuck at Home [v0.3.0a] [Moraion]

3.40 star(s) 49 Votes

TatHapGu

Mar 27, 2020
It's good art yes, but that price is very expensive, a big update with many CG's would literally cost you thousands.. :eek:
You have never commissioned art, have you? Honestly, 60 bucks is more mid-low end. I have never commissioned the mid-high and definitely never going pure high, but some prices go from the 80-120, from fucking 150-300+ PER PIC. Not counting if you add additional characters.

Ooh

Jun 9, 2018
Oooooooh. Some spice in this Dev I see. Already got my vote. Ill be doing my lurk thing until the thread gives the game a consistent review or until I hear of penetration. Decent simple premise, art looks good, updates are quick, game has a ton of promise.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Like someone else said, it seems the issue was with the letter 'H'. That will be fixed for the next update!

There won't be any obligation! Don't worry!

Nothing like that in this project! No sharing planned and no Casey NTR!

Not a remake. I know it's not the most original concept, but assuming that right off the bat is kind of messed up.
So Casey is only there for the boy puss.....

*looks at them*....

I'm not into that, and never have played one... But... maybe...

Nah I'll pass on Casey.... *clicks on Casey route*.... only for research purposes...

Suggestion: not saying you have to do this, but you could implement the option to have Casey be a girl instead of a trap. Summertime saga did this with one of their characters (the choice was they would be a trap or have a scar plot wise).
This imo is a good way to make everyone happy, since it doesn't make players not into that, feel like they are missing out on a LI.

You could do it as a bit of DLC extra once the game is finished or something (if you like the idea but don't want to commit time/effort to it now type of thing).

standbygames

Mar 13, 2018
Comisioning all the art at $60 a pic huh... Well it's good art but yea that doesn't sound like a viable long term business plan. Basically gives me no hope of this game ever having a lot of content, first two builds are very thin on content and I see why now. This is why non artists use daz and illusion games, it's nice to try to stand out and I do usually prefer game with original art but not at the cost of having way less content and no animations and even not more than 1 or 2 poses on busts during dialogue.

O well. Pacing wasn't my thing anyway, too fast, first event you're already seeing all the characters fapping and I'm not into spying stuff. So probably pass on this game for me, maybe put it in the "check out in a few years" bin, though with the comissioned art thing those games usually don't last that long :/ So if the dev ever decided to switch to daz or illusion to do the art himself so the game can have more than 4~ static pictures per update, I'd definitely agree with such a decision even though the art is good.

Anyways goodluck to the dev. Appreciate the effort, the dialogue was pretty good, the character designs are solid and I'm a sucker for this type of premise no matter how many times I see it (simple family at home game with multiple siblings + mom and no silly super mind control powers or other nonsense that just makes me feel like a scummy villain). It's used a lot because it's good.

Last edited:

CainKova

Feb 25, 2020
I love the tags but please dont make a exclusive route, harem is love! As a bisexual man i love the brother, but please if you gonna add sharing please make it optional.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Really good art, i like the story (is not something complete different but is not bad), the cast remind me a lot of another game (brother/older sister/sister/mother), not a complete fan of the way that you move around the house, there is a bug with the text (if you click multiple times with the slow text, the game just show 2 texts) but if you put the text speed at max there is no bug. Overall is not a bad game, but is really short, and i hope that the game don't die, because 60 bucks for the art in my opinion is really expensive, i don't know if the artist can make some kind of contract (he make the art of the game and the dev pay him X of the revenue for example).

uwuDezzyuwu

Aug 24, 2019
I can't wait to see where this goes, honestly. The art is nice so far and writing is pretty good--even if this feels like a proof-of-concept more than anything else.

heavy1handed

Feb 15, 2018
You need to chill the fuck out... Most of these comments are people just trying to help you. "Constructive Criticism" Ever heard of it?
Wow dude you need to calm down. The Dev wasn't rude or anything. The question was why are you doing it this way. The Dev gave an actual answer. Even if he said, "Just cause" that's still a fine answer.

Reactions: SteelAstra and keff

Unwatched

Jun 1, 2017
Is this a remake of the game or there was no update till now? I recall seeing this game a while back.

Ragnar_Rykkel

Jan 4, 2018
Haven't gotten far in the game, only thing I would mention, is that the legs clip through the chat box, making it look a bit hilarious, and if you go fast in the text, to speed it up, that weird filling in makes my eyes feel wonky.
I don't mind anything else really in the game, too early to say. But I love the art, feels familiar, simple but also unique at the same time. Look forward to see how this game will turn out

Reactions: ThatCrew
3.40 star(s) 49 Votes