Unity Stuck at Home [v0.3.0a] [Moraion]

3.40 star(s) 49 Votes

ThompsonBalo

Jul 15, 2020
First I thought the dev doesn`t know how gender works in English, then I got the news about the trap. Is that stuff avoidable or not? Because good for people who like that stuff and I have absolutely nothing about homosexuals but I`m hetero and don`t want to see it myself.

rev2020

Oct 16, 2019
Why do lines often repeat 20+ times? It's annoying and makes using crtl skip necessary.
ohh so its just not one single pose for the mom model there are also the same dialogues repeating?
its called cheating to get more playtime with less developer work ;)

Reactions: verdammen

luigiegbert

Aug 5, 2016
ohh so its just not one single pose for the mom model there are also the same dialogues repeating?
He had roll back turned on so the line of dialogue was repeating, gotta turn it off or use spacebar to progress and mouse click to roll back.

rke

Jan 7, 2018
You need AssetStudio, also known as Unity Studio. Then once the app is open, at the top click File > Open Folder > and then navigate to the Unity game you would like to see the files for. Once that's done, switch to the Asset List tab, and finally, at the top change Filter Type to Texture2D or Sprite.
Piggybacking on this. I've tried doing that, however I keep getting the type initializer threw an exception when using AssetStudioGUI. Any ideas why by chance?

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
Not bad, it looks interesting, but I recommend the dev (if you ever see this) to give the characters a bit of animation, that is, at times they seem like mannequins without more.

For the rest it seems great to me, good luck.

neefl

Nov 6, 2017
Piggybacking on this. I've tried doing that, however I keep getting the type initializer threw an exception when using AssetStudioGUI. Any ideas why by chance?
I've personally never had the issue myself, but a quick search through the git issues shows someone had a similar issue when there was a "#" in the file path, so check for that?
Also is the issue occurring when you try to load a file or when you start the app?

neefl

Nov 6, 2017
Small developer groups/solo delevopers cant have too many models/poses for each character, it's just not viable without having a LOT of money. It's not always "cheating to get more playtime," sometimes it's just lack of capital. Also dialogue repetition has been addressed multiple times in this thread, most likely just the rollback feature, try using the Spacebar or Enter key to progress dialogue.

Moraion I've already talked a little about the game in my first comment, loved it, but with how many "issues" there are with rollback, I might suggest adding a setting for it in the options menu, and starting it disabled by default.

Moraion

Game Developer
May 25, 2021
Small developer groups/solo delevopers cant have too many models/poses for each character, it's just not viable without having a LOT of money. It's not always "cheating to get more playtime," sometimes it's just lack of capital. Also dialogue repetition has been addressed multiple times in this thread, most likely just the rollback feature, try using the Spacebar or Enter key to progress dialogue.

Moraion I've already talked a little about the game in my first comment, loved it, but with how many "issues" there are with rollback, I might suggest adding a setting for it in the options menu, and starting it disabled by default.
I asked people on the Discord server about this, and the majority decided that it should be made into a specific keybind instead of how it's currently, which is already ready for the next update!

Reactions: jackoffonher

Ratnedalu

Jan 11, 2018
I asked people on the Discord server about this, and the majority decided that it should be made into a specific keybind instead of how it's currently, which is already ready for the next update!
Now hear me out... Casey is a Schroedinger's Trap, and if you choose female-only harem and he/she asks you a question determining his/her gender. Or like, if you go for the female-only harem, Casey is a she in that route... or something?

I'm just spitballing because Casey would make a cute tomboy and it's a nice gender neutral (leaning female imo) name.

Reactions: verdammen

dokodesuka

Mar 13, 2020
After typing in a different name for the MC at the start of the game and continuing, the screen goes black and stays like that forever. Did anyone get the same? Windows 8.1.

Edit: yeah, if you write a custom name for the MC the game freezes, if you leave as it is the game starts.

Giant Dwarf

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
After typing in a different name for the MC at the start of the game and continuing, the screen goes black and stays like that forever. Did anyone get the same? Windows 8.1.

Edit: yeah, if you write a custom name for the MC the game freezes, if you leave as it is the game starts.
according to dev it was the latter H that make the problem so if you avoid it it will be fine

3.40 star(s) 49 Votes