Unity Stuck at Home [v0.3.0a] [Moraion]

3.40 star(s) 49 Votes

Drummerguy16

Oct 5, 2017
please tell me that now we can fuck casey is what i want most in this life, all for her i love her so much i have never fallen in love in a game before
No you can't.

They had a poll of the subscribestar and the next up .7 will be focused on Mia. The update .8 will be focused on the mom. I don't know if the creator will add the others in there or if it is only going to be what I just mentioned. But it's looking like Casey fans are going to have a long long wait before we will be able to dive dick first into that ass.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Is there any actual H content? Because the reviews and many of the comments I've read make it sound like there's only masturbation scenes so far.

Edit: Nvmd. After blowing through all the content in less than 30 minutes there really is just some masturbation and bathing.

Last edited:
Reactions: Boldano and 5554432

Drummerguy16

Oct 5, 2017
From the Creator.

v0.0.7 & v0.0.8 Content Poll - Results

So the results are in and the winner is... Mia!

The overall voting count from the subscribers is the following:
Mom - 205
Mia - 238

Despite about 70% of votes on SubscribeStar being for Mia, it was still pretty close, wasn't it? That's because there were some heavy hitters on Mom's side. I do apologize for those heavy hitters, but the results speak for themselves! Mia is the winner!

Now, as a reminder, this means the next update will be focused on Mia. The one after that, will be focused on Mom. There will be no vote next time!
With that being said... Back to work for me!

astranabeat

Jun 6, 2017
No, the characters are fixed gender.
Did the Dev said it themself or you just assume we will never get an option?

Some game let you choose at the start. Some add the option later. I just hope maybe this game was the latter. If Dev said it themself Ceasy won't get any option to change him to girl then I will delete this game bookmark and move on. Want to try the game but I'm not gay enough to play this.

• Angry
Reactions: Phantom of Nerima

Xiba21

Aug 5, 2020
View attachment 1527804

Overview:
How was your pandemic? Your quarantine? For our protagonist, it did not start well.
Just as he was getting comfortable with working from home,
he suddenly lost his job and his rent skyrocketed,
forcing him to swallow his pride and move back in with his family.
Most of them welcomed him back gladly, but he didn't feel nearly as happy about it.
For him it was like he was back to square one, like he had never left in the first place.
And now he would have to spend his days doing nothing, unable to go outside due to the restrictions,
unable to earn money or be useful. And worst of all,
he would constantly bump into his family in precarious and awkward situations.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2022-06-22
Release Date: 2022-04-04
Developer: Moraion - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.0.6a
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Linux
(v0.3b): - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN -
Mac
(v0.0.4b): - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN -

Jallio thanks for the link

View attachment 1560478 View attachment 1527803 View attachment 1527815 View attachment 1527816 View attachment 1527818 View attachment 1527819 View attachment 1527805 View attachment 1527817
sad by the looks of things still no sex in the game going off the tags so bois looks like we will need to wait years before they stop being lazy with what i can only guess is small updates and add the thing that we are on sites like this for

Reactions: ravic

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Did the Dev said it themself or you just assume we will never get an option?

Some game let you choose at the start. Some add the option later. I just hope maybe this game was the latter. If Dev said it themself Ceasy won't get any option to change him to girl then I will delete this game bookmark and move on. Want to try the game but I'm not gay enough to play this.
Dev has said it in his comments on Itch.

He will not be adding the choice to make him into a girl.

Stuck At Home comments · Posted in Stuck At Home comments

202 days ago
Good game. But i think you should put a option for Casey to be a boy or a girl.

Stuck At Home comments · Replied to DedSec1992 in Stuck At Home comments

202 days ago
Thanks! However that won't be happening about Casey, I'm really sorry! It would take a lot of work and time to do. You can still avoid content with Casey if that's not your thing!

Standard whenever I visit the Welsh valleys to be fair... ;)
Fair.

Pretty sure Fuck the Femboy is a new hobby back home, seems all the Sheep are spoken for so the poor traps are getting railed in the farms now.

I love my home but it's fucking weird.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: jackoffonher

Count_Chocula

Jul 20, 2017
Man… I would like this game a LOT more if the trap character was actually a cute bottom-heavy girl like I initially thought. And yet I guess I’m okay with him being in the game, because I know some people love traps and there’s not a ton of trap stuff out there. So I won’t complain too much, but here’s me complaining just a little.

Last edited:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Why is this shit still 4,1GB after unpacking and not 100MB.
Why would it be less after unpacking, that makes no sense whatsoever.

It's compressed when packed, unpacking would uncompress it so if anything the number should go up not down.

• Haha
Reactions: KenneX

KenneX

Apr 21, 2019
Why would it be less after unpacking, that makes no sense whatsoever.

It's compressed when packed, unpacking would uncompress it so if anything the number should go up not down.
The whole game could be 100mb and 10mb packed based on CGs. And why does it take 1,5GB RAM in main menu? :D

• Angry
Reactions: StreetRat

Dementor_ene

Dec 6, 2020
Why is this shit still 4,1GB after unpacking and not 100MB.
The whole game could be 100mb and 10mb packed based on CGs. And why does it take 1,5GB RAM in main menu? :D
Once again, the 2d visual novel with 0 animations that I could run properly before damn near crashes my laptop. What exactly makes this game SO demanding? Can't even start
Because it's UNITY!!! :love:
Incredibly handy and optimized VN engine, especially if you're new to it! :HideThePain:
To be honest, it pisses me off that more and more people want to show their game better than it is by creating it in Unity.
Why an ordinary one-button game needs Unity (even without optimization) and what they lack in Renpy none of the authors can answer, all you hear from them is an indecipherable mooing about how cool it is and that Renpy can't do what Unity can. :poop:

astranabeat

Jun 6, 2017
Dev has said it in his comments on Itch.

He will not be adding the choice to make him into a girl.
Time to move on then. If Dev want to do trap game. They should make everyone in the house traps because trap fan 'd starve for content with only 1 trap in the game.

I should read everything in the first post before trying the game. My fault really. Expect heavy incest game where MC fucked every female being in the house and then got blindside by a dick with 100 illusion skill. Too bad the game wasn't for me. Good luck for the Dev.

Izzy1226

Feb 7, 2020
I wanted to play this but it's just a black screen... even if I wait the game closes itself feel bad man.

soyjari

Jun 29, 2018
From the Creator.

v0.0.7 & v0.0.8 Content Poll - Results

So the results are in and the winner is... Mia!

The overall voting count from the subscribers is the following:
Mom - 205
Mia - 238

Despite about 70% of votes on SubscribeStar being for Mia, it was still pretty close, wasn't it? That's because there were some heavy hitters on Mom's side. I do apologize for those heavy hitters, but the results speak for themselves! Mia is the winner!

Now, as a reminder, this means the next update will be focused on Mia. The one after that, will be focused on Mom. There will be no vote next time!
With that being said... Back to work for me!
well... I guess it's okay... start with the boring characters and save the best for last

3.40 star(s) 49 Votes