Brosewood

Mayor of Sutton
Game Developer
Oct 7, 2021
View attachment 4111789
This scene (girl at bar) also has a lot of dead ends, specifically when fingering or cunnilingus is involved.
Another dead end with talk to annabelle
And another when visiting the mechanic when living with Russ and the futo is there

also second image
Can you expand on the 'Talk to Annabell'?

Girl at the bar I'll look into. Are you possibly using an old save, because that might cause issues.

Will also look into the Dennis bug.

last day is completely broken for me, the scene on the club is filled with broken IF-statements, buying the manual car leads to a dead end, and the if statement of the final "what do i want to do with my future" scene is also broken.
Will look into these.

How can you be blackmailed/taken nudes by Greg? 3 times I tried and I always had recorded him so it didn't push through.
You can't be blackmailed by him. I'm just gonna be honest, the concept doesn't really appeal to me + I have concerns Patreon won't like that.

Last edited:

Brosewood

Mayor of Sutton
Game Developer
Oct 7, 2021
Hotfix is out. I believe I've fixed all issues mentioned.

Only thing that wasn't fixed was Lesbian Encounters at the bar. I removed most of the content as that's going to require a fair amount of time to fix or a complete rework.

Last edited:
Reactions: Z3r0K00l

BobbWick553

Sep 18, 2020
For some reason, Annabell's corruption route (if you have her stand up to her father) seems to be locked.
It leads to a dead end at the end of Day 3.

Brosewood

Mayor of Sutton
Game Developer
Oct 7, 2021
For some reason, Annabell's corruption route (if you have her stand up to her father) seems to be locked.
It leads to a dead end at the end of Day 3.
I'm gonna need some more specifics because I'm having no issues in the quick test I just did. Nevermind, just found it.

Last edited:

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
So the idea of this game is to replay it multiple times as it has items you get at the beginning depending on your ending?

Brosewood

Mayor of Sutton
Game Developer
Oct 7, 2021
So the idea of this game is to replay it multiple times as it has items you get at the beginning depending on your ending?
Yeah there's no way to see all the content in one playthrough. None of the end items are essential but some do provide big advantages.

fanfrelle

Apr 28, 2018
Either I'm not doing it right, or there is something wrong with Annabell.
I've talked to her first thing every day, while also going through Chanse, mechanics and strip club/photoshoot. On the third or fourth day there was several choices at night - with Chanse, with... Russ?.. and with her. I chose her, next day there was police event and both me and her went to do photoshoot with Hans. After that I was told by the game to talk to her, which I did, and to take her place, which I wasn't able to - because menu about asking her to go with me somethere had only Hotel Room in it at all times. So I thought there will be more next day - but instead of next day there was an ending where she decides not to leave with me.
I've tried to reload and went with Chanse or Russ that night she shows up - but after that she never comes back.
I have a sneaking suspicion I'm not supposed to pursue several questlines at the same time because they get jumbled. Is this a bug or a feature, and if it's a feature - what can I do and in which order?

revabe

Oct 18, 2018
Constantly running into issues where there no options to pick anything and get stuck even when going back. Really need to iron this out before you call it "1.0" which implies it is a full release.

SpeedyTurtle!

Jan 2, 2024
Twice I got a screen that gave me no way to continue. When smoking weed in my room was one. The second was when I bought the car which I think should have given me an ending but instead was a dead end.

Brosewood

Mayor of Sutton
Game Developer
Oct 7, 2021
Either I'm not doing it right, or there is something wrong with Annabell.
I've talked to her first thing every day, while also going through Chanse, mechanics and strip club/photoshoot. On the third or fourth day there was several choices at night - with Chanse, with... Russ?.. and with her. I chose her, next day there was police event and both me and her went to do photoshoot with Hans. After that I was told by the game to talk to her, which I did, and to take her place, which I wasn't able to - because menu about asking her to go with me somethere had only Hotel Room in it at all times. So I thought there will be more next day - but instead of next day there was an ending where she decides not to leave with me.
I've tried to reload and went with Chanse or Russ that night she shows up - but after that she never comes back.
I have a sneaking suspicion I'm not supposed to pursue several questlines at the same time because they get jumbled. Is this a bug or a feature, and if it's a feature - what can I do and in which order?
Yeah there's an error with yesterday's patch. Re-download it and the Annabell bug won't be there.

You can't pursue more than one romantic interest at a time.

Twice I got a screen that gave me no way to continue. When smoking weed in my room was one. The second was when I bought the car which I think should have given me an ending but instead was a dead end.
I didn't have any issues with the car or weed in the limited testing I've done. I think there could possibly be an issue if you buy a car on Day 7 before the end of the day. Can you give me more details? Nevermind I've figured out both issues.

Constantly running into issues where there no options to pick anything and get stuck even when going back. Really need to iron this out before you call it "1.0" which implies it is a full release.
If you give me details I can do my best to fix the issues.

Last edited:

Brosewood

Mayor of Sutton
Game Developer
Oct 7, 2021
Hotfix v1.0d is out.

I'm also currently trying to locate a bug. If you see the following issue:

Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<if>> clause: Unexpected identifier 'State'

Please comment on where and when it happened. I know I can fix it easily if I know where it is, but I have 2000+ passages to comb through. I've already done 3 full playthroughs and have not found this issue.

Reactions: Tiredpuff

QuickBob

Oct 27, 2019
Also running into a problem talking to Annabell. I haven't had the chance to make any choices when talking to her yet, so I haven't progressed down her route at all, but when I enter the church and select the normal, Talk to Annabell option, I get
"Once again, you find Annabell sweeping the floors of the church. Upon seeing you, she smiles before saying "Back again Sarah?"

"Yeah. You mind if we talk?""

And that's it. No option to progress. My only choice is to backtrack.

Edit:
Same problem when just completing the interview for the strip club and choosing to serve drinks.
"Rather than dance around the stripper pole, you decide to pour some drinks for the patrons of the Pink Lounge.

Once you're behind the bar, you brace yourself for a busy shift. "
and again no choice but to backtrack.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 5 Votes