Brosewood

Mayor of Sutton
Game Developer
Oct 7, 2021
Also running into a problem talking to Annabell. I haven't had the chance to make any choices when talking to her yet, so I haven't progressed down her route at all, but when I enter the church and select the normal, Talk to Annabell option, I get
"Once again, you find Annabell sweeping the floors of the church. Upon seeing you, she smiles before saying "Back again Sarah?"

"Yeah. You mind if we talk?""

And that's it. No option to progress. My only choice is to backtrack.

Edit:
Same problem when just completing the interview for the strip club and choosing to serve drinks.
"Rather than dance around the stripper pole, you decide to pour some drinks for the patrons of the Pink Lounge.

Once you're behind the bar, you brace yourself for a busy shift. "
and again no choice but to backtrack.
Can you tell me what day you tried to start things with Annabell? Because I've had no issues with Annabell's playthrough when I pursue her storyline from Day 1. You should be fine with her so long you pursue her storyline from Day 2.

I'll patch the bug with the drinks post interview. For now it can be avoided by doing anything else after the interview. It's the only time that bug will occur.

Brosewood

Mayor of Sutton
Game Developer
Oct 7, 2021
Can you tell me what day you tried to start things with Annabell? Because I've had no issues with Annabell's playthrough when I pursue her storyline from Day 1. You should be fine with her so long you pursue her storyline before the end of Day 2.

I'll patch the bug with the drinks post interview. For now it can be avoided by doing anything else after the interview. It's the only time that bug will occur.
These issues have been fixed as of 1.0f.

QuickBob

Oct 27, 2019
Can you tell me what day you tried to start things with Annabell? Because I've had no issues with Annabell's playthrough when I pursue her storyline from Day 1. You should be fine with her so long you pursue her storyline from Day 2.

I talked to her several times on day one, apparently not enough since it was still repeating the same interaction but I tried again on another playthrough and reached the different response on day one and followed her storyline through to the end.
The playthrough with the problem, I think I only spoke to her once on day 2, and Day 3 is when I got stuck without any options but backtracking.

Reactions: Brosewood
3.80 star(s) 5 Votes