Ren'Py Abandoned Student Affairs [Ch.2] [Tams-Senpai]

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes

Tams-Senpai

Phantasmagoria of Lucid Insanity
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 24, 2017
(Revamped) RE:Student Affairs 0.3b was released to fix the crashes for patron subscribers.

Public version released for windows only, you may refer to below for the contents.

Dankness23

Aug 2, 2017
I downloaded the android version and it's really buggy after the prologue ends just keeps crashing and when it doesn't crash gives me constant errors so basically I am just stuck at the house

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
So, the artwork looks great, but the control scheme is really unusable with a mouse. Even with keyboard, it's really awkward to have to walk sideways into a wall to scoot around objects. If you want to try to make an isometric view work, try playing Diablo or another isometric game and see how few solid objects they put in the middle of rooms, and in general how much space players have to move around each map. Interaction points should also be significantly larger, I often found myself clicking directly on them while right next to them and nothing would happen (same with hitting z). I'd like to play this game based on the artwork, but as it is it's unplayable to me.
I have to agree on this one. It's VERY difficult to get the exact orientation to access anything, and with the diagonal movement you have to travel twice as far to get anywhere.

Game looks good and I would be interested but it's just too buggy at this point.

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes