• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ren'Py Abandoned Student Affairs [Ch.2] [Tams-Senpai]

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes

Tams-Senpai

Phantasmagoria of Lucid Insanity
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 24, 2017
Hello folks, the game wasn't supposed to be released in public yet as I was fixing alot of things and was hesitant to release it in public except for the patrons as this is supposed to be a preview for them.

I am continuously working on the configuration PC and android, Isometric walking routes and paths, mini-cooking game and the dating game.

See my post in public for the timeline :

I am not mad, I'm just sad that my work was released to public because I haven't finished the best part of my revisions which the cause of me using an isometric map and so forth. :(

I'm really sorry if you have played this early version which isn't supposed to go public and I was still in the middle of fixing things. That is why I have timelines..... but nevertheless thank you for your constructive feedback. I will make sure I work on some of the key points that meets the criteria on what the game should be.

I hope one thing is clear, it was not me who uploaded it today on public. I just can't release this work yet as it was yet to be complete to become a good game and a prologue.

Also I am not blaming anyone, it was my fault.
Maybe the uploader meant good instead of the bad which I have faith in f95 staff !

But let me work on the game for awhile before you could negatively review it, just for a few releases and I'll fix it. I listen, so if you can help me make a good game by providing good criticism and constructive feedback. I, Thank you!

Hey get to know me as well by joining our DISCORD!

Last edited:

Tams-Senpai

Phantasmagoria of Lucid Insanity
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 24, 2017
So, the artwork looks great, but the control scheme is really unusable with a mouse. Even with keyboard, it's really awkward to have to walk sideways into a wall to scoot around objects. If you want to try to make an isometric view work, try playing Diablo or another isometric game and see how few solid objects they put in the middle of rooms, and in general how much space players have to move around each map. Interaction points should also be significantly larger, I often found myself clicking directly on them while right next to them and nothing would happen (same with hitting z). I'd like to play this game based on the artwork, but as it is it's unplayable to me.
Sorry, forgot to mention in game that the mouse was not supposed to be used for awhile. Like what I've posted above, there's a reason why isometric was used and still fixing it. I hope you can wait as it was not supposed to go in public yet. Nevertheless I hope you enjoy the story and artwork.

Reactions: HTYYHRK

- ZAIKO -

☁️
Donor
May 30, 2017
Finished!

Wow, looks really good. Thicc girls and all. Lovely.

EDIT: Seeing all this hard work, it's always good to consider supporting Patreon.

Reactions: 69FapChampion69

emmanul

Jul 22, 2017
Tams-Senpai , A question, to be honest I'm interested on supporting you on patreon, but I have to know, will there be still cheating on your girlfriend here? I remember it at your previous patreon written in the genres, but in this new one it was removed.

Eidorian

May 14, 2020
Hello, i finish the prologue, but i can't do anything after that, even go on the computer. It's normal ?
(sorry, english isn't my first language)

S.I.N9000

Nov 2, 2019
Hello, i finish the prologue, but i can't do anything after that, even go on the computer. It's normal ?
(sorry, english isn't my first language)
That’s a bug in this version of the game. That’s why Tams didn’t want this version posted because it still had bugs like this. In version 0.3 he has already stated that he will fix it then.

TadStrange

Sep 16, 2019
I take it it's not compatible with every type of mac update? I can't get the game to open even when I go into the console.

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
This looks like a very good game and I've just downloaded it to try it out but sadly its crashing.

I'm using the Mac version if that is relevant. :coffee:

spas

Jun 22, 2017
If see correct the updates are just fixing and changing I don’t see new content or else can someone share what in game content have if worth playing or wait thx

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes