Ren'Py Abandoned Student Affairs [Ch.2] [Tams-Senpai]

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes

Psizzz222

Feb 17, 2018
I'll give an update soon. Thanks for keeping in touch. Give me atleast a few weeks to settle in and I'll let you know what is what. I am now updating my status on F95. My Patreon is still unpublished, FYI.

Main Artist is now a different artist from before. Expect changes.

I've marked this thread as abandoned because version 2 is different from this current version, game name will also be different.
Very Thanks for news!

OneWayMissile

Jul 24, 2018
I'll give an update soon. Thanks for keeping in touch. Give me atleast a few weeks to settle in and I'll let you know what is what. I am now updating my status on F95. My Patreon is still unpublished, FYI.

Main Artist is now a different artist from before. Expect changes.

I've marked this thread as abandoned because version 2 is different from this current version, game name will also be different.
So any news on this?

• Angry
Reactions: ProofreadingRUS

anonymous0008

Jun 15, 2020
Patreon will be paused and inaccessible during June 29 onwards.

For the time being I'll release a walkthrough since we don't have quest guides yet and the storyline will be progressive after September update, it requires to have new save game.

Before complaining of the grind of the game and lack of guidelines.
Quests, guidelines, storyline and features will be modified on September.

Girls available to date:
Clio (Pink Hair)
Izanami (Black Hair)

Walkthrough to attain scenes:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That's all. Thanks.
*Where exactly do we have to follow clio? Plse reply!!*

eropapa

Jul 10, 2019
thank god you are alive. so the new game will be still student affairs or entirely new game?

HTYYHRK

Dec 7, 2018
So, the artwork looks great, but the control scheme is really unusable with a mouse. Even with keyboard, it's really awkward to have to walk sideways into a wall to scoot around objects. If you want to try to make an isometric view work, try playing Diablo or another isometric game and see how few solid objects they put in the middle of rooms, and in general how much space players have to move around each map. Interaction points should also be significantly larger, I often found myself clicking directly on them while right next to them and nothing would happen (same with hitting z). I'd like to play this game based on the artwork, but as it is it's unplayable to me.

Reactions: Tams-Senpai
4.20 star(s) 5 Votes