VN Unity Completed Student Council Leader Auriel [Final] [Magic Drug]

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Ka1E1

Aug 5, 2020
The option menu should be the fifth from the top, you can switch language to english by tapping the second bar from top to the right.

I ran the game without locale emulator, maybe try that?

As a sidenote, you can stop the time from progressing by opening the option menu. Useful if you want to pick between options, but time will advance and resume like usual after you picked a choice. Tried entering the time as 4 digit (1500) and separating it by hours and minutes (15 and 00) on cheatengine but didn't manage to find the address, what value type was used for this? Having to open option menu each time you entered a choice just to pause the timer is really annoying.
Thanks for answer. I DID change language in options. But it didn't do anything. Still korean menu and black screen after start, only thing that works is "G" key which shows a Google imitation, probably something as a "boss key" feature.

ehendu

Feb 19, 2019
Seems there might be a bug with the poker gambling. If you stop on your first draw, you seem to lose regardless of what it is. (meanwhile, second draw is a win for anything other than no pair)

Additionally, it may glitch if you hit 1900 exactly, not taking you back to your house. Then you are unable to go anywhere and have to reload the autosave.

Last edited:

koip13

Nov 21, 2021
I have a problem running the game. When i start a new game i get a black screen, with music in the background and nothing else. also the menu is not in english even when i switch to it in the options menu.
I tried downloading from a different link and deleted appdata to be sure but nothing.
I changed my local language from japanese to native and still nothing.
After the safe was released i tried it. But the load game button stopped reacting, after the save was moved in the Locallow folder.
Dont know what else i could try.
What the language of the system do you have, mine was czech so i changed it to english and voala its working

Reactions: Ka1E1

Ka1E1

Aug 5, 2020
What the language of the system do you have, mine was czech so i changed it to english and voala its working
That did the trick. It seem that this game really don't like non-english (f.e. czech) system settings. (y)

Ka1E1

Aug 5, 2020
I use Czech too, what english did you change into. I switched to US English and its still the same.
I went to Control Panel and switched to "US English" language and it worked immediately (no restart or logoff¨needed).
Main menu was fixed too automatically, no more Korean, but English.

Reactions: Snakejabba

Snakejabba

Oct 4, 2018
I went to Control Panel and switched to "US English" language and it worked immediately (no restart or logoff¨needed).
Main menu was fixed too automatically, no more Korean, but English.
Oh, I always went to the language tab and did those logoff and restart options, didnt think the easiest one, was the correct answer. Thanks works now. (y)

Alandir

Aug 18, 2021
Short really good game but grindy with the gambling
I don't think you really need to grind, though. I just kept using the allowance I got each day and finished with the "True Ending - Perfect Training" at around Day 21, so still quite a bit of time left. Or is there an even 'better' ending that you get through secret means? I never did increase the addiction stat even once and I feel like I didn't really get half the mechanics thanks to the shoddy translation. Like the doctor seemed mostly useless aside from the calm down pill.

kimkun

Sep 29, 2017
I don't think you really need to grind, though. I just kept using the allowance I got each day and finished with the "True Ending - Perfect Training" at around Day 21, so still quite a bit of time left. Or is there an even 'better' ending that you get through secret means? I never did increase the addiction stat even once and I feel like I didn't really get half the mechanics thanks to the shoddy translation. Like the doctor seemed mostly useless aside from the calm down pill.
How do you get perfect training?I only get normal end at day 21. I try to get her addict untill LV3 but nothing happen

Last edited:

Alandir

Aug 18, 2021
How do you get perfect training?I only get normal end at day 21. I try to get her addict untill LV3 but nothing happen
Nothing special. I just did all the goals. She had 0 Addiction and no perks or conditions or whatever those rectangle things are. What was difference in your ending? In mine it said that
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Oct 20, 2021
Nothing special. I just did all the goals. She had 0 Addiction and no perks or conditions or whatever those rectangle things are. What was difference in your ending? In mine it said that
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
normal ending is her leaving, but coming back due to being "in heat' for all intent and purpose, it's called 'endless training' or something along those line, so i guess in this one she stay the MC due to being addicted to it.

Reactions: Norm01

Alandir

Aug 18, 2021
normal ending is her leaving, but coming back due to being "in heat' for all intent and purpose, it's called 'endless training' or something along those line, so i guess in this one she stay the MC due to being addicted to it.
I am guessing then that Addiction is a bad stat that you need to avoid to get the "good" true ending. I never even got how its raised in the first place. I got a bit and some point, but that progress went down again fairly quickly.

kimkun

Sep 29, 2017
I am guessing then that Addiction is a bad stat that you need to avoid to get the "good" true ending. I never even got how its raised in the first place. I got a bit and some point, but that progress went down again fairly quickly.
drug from doctor will make her addict but really hard to rise ,I rise her train to lv 20 before up her like to Lv 7 and I still get normal ending

blorpo25

Oct 17, 2021
Save slot 1 is at start(right after tutorial) more money then you can spend
Save slot 2 is a completed save
Save slot 3 is auto save

The save goes here
PC/C:/Users/{User_Name}/AppData/LocalLow/MagicDrug
could we get a repost of the file, the files in the rar are dead

Reactions: Kaskami

tojau

Oct 1, 2021
I got two different endings but still no anal scene. Can someone confirm whether it's in the game? Might be because the highest addiction stat I had was 1. But the scenes I got from both playthroughs seemed otherwise pretty much the same

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes