VN Unity Completed Student Council Leader Auriel [Final] [Magic Drug]

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes

adam~

Mar 1, 2018
is the DEV MTL good also can i learn poker from this game ?
wanted to learn something in the game after all

Nyst

Aug 18, 2017
I am really not a fan of the timer in this game. It serves no purpose and the game would be better without it.

takilung

Dec 7, 2017
the mechanics are too weak, and the clothes etc literally does nothing, the game is too lackluster

only 8 cg and thats it. its so lacking in so many ways

good thing is about the art only thats it. wasted opportunity

Darker_

Jul 23, 2021
For some reason, everytime i go to the home, the game freezes and turn instantly black with just the music playing, and i cant do anything about it

Lxrdshadow

May 15, 2020
Save slot 1 is at start(right after tutorial) more money then you can spend
Save slot 2 is a completed save
Save slot 3 is auto save

The save goes here
PC/C:/Users/{User_Name}/AppData/LocalLow/MagicDrug
Im having trouble putting in this save data. First time actually. Its not the same as adding mods is it

Sole

Aug 8, 2017
Im having trouble putting in this save data. First time actually. Its not the same as adding mods is it
Unencrypt the file using whatever you normally use to unencrypte that file type, (examples: Winrar, 7zip, Winzip), whatever you used to unencrypte the game should work, then put the unencrypted file where the message you replied to indicated.

If you're on windows open a folder any folder, at the top you should see a tab that labeled "view", click on it, there should be an option with a box labeled "Hidden Items" make sure that box has a check and you'll be allowed to see more of the folders on your computer.

Once that's done look to the left there should be an option labeled "This PC" click on that, there should be an option called "Local Disk C: , or just C:" , select the folder "Users", then select whatever "UserName" you're playing the game with, and you should now be able to see a folder labeled "AppData", the reason it's symbol is slightly transparent is because it's a hidden file you can't see it without enabling hidden files under the view tab, for this game open the "LocalLow" folder and put the file you unencrypted there. If you've already saved in game you'll see a folder with the same name as the one you're adding, that folder has your saves if you want to back them up go ahead if not you can just overwrite when prompted, with that you're done, once you load the game it should detect whatever saves you've added to that folder.

Note: you can find saves for "most" types of games that don't save to the game folder within the three folders inside the AppData folder, if in the future you want to find where a game has it's saves an easy way to find out is saving in game and sorting by date modified within the three folders to see which one got updated when you saved.

Lxrdshadow

May 15, 2020
Unencrypt the file using whatever you normally use to unencrypte that file type, (examples: Winrar, 7zip, Winzip), whatever you used to unencrypte the game should work, then put the unencrypted file where the message you replied to indicated.

If you're on windows open a folder any folder, at the top you should see a tab that labeled "view", click on it, there should be an option with a box labeled "Hidden Items" make sure that box has a check and you'll be allowed to see more of the folders on your computer.

Once that's done look to the left there should be an option labeled "This PC" click on that, there should be an option called "Local Disk C: , or just C:" , select the folder "Users", then select whatever "UserName" you're playing the game with, and you should now be able to see a folder labeled "AppData", the reason it's symbol is slightly transparent is because it's a hidden file you can't see it without enabling hidden files under the view tab, for this game open the "LocalLow" folder and put the file you unencrypted there. If you've already saved in game you'll see a folder with the same name as the one you're adding, that folder has your saves if you want to back them up go ahead if not you can just overwrite when prompted, with that you're done, once you load the game it should detect whatever saves you've added to that folder.

Note: you can find saves for "most" types of games that don't save to the game folder within the three folders inside the AppData folder, if in the future you want to find where a game has it's saves an easy way to find out is saving in game and sorting by date modified within the three folders to see which one got updated when you saved.
If i could give this 10000 likes i would lmao. Thanks for a really detailed walkthrough.

trismit

Jun 9, 2020
i tried to start up the game but it keeps giving me a syntax error and a code promt like app Capture 1.PNG

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
i tried to start up the game but it keeps giving me a syntax error and a code promt like app View attachment 2574441
Whenever you see fucked up characters like that, it (usually) means you either didn't extract them right or are playing on an incompatible system locale. You need to extract them in Japanese and/or use a locale emulator if you don't want to switch your system's locale.
If you need further instructions, please use Youtube.

blulaz

Nov 23, 2017
How many ending does this game has? And what are the requirements to get them? First playthrough I got the Normal End. The "forced events" goal are annoying since if you accidentally hit the Train/Like threshold, the game automatically forces you to see the event and ending the day or even the game early if you done all the events.

Edit:
True End: Requires you to have certain lv of "like", not sure how high, just make sure to increase it to the highest possible before reaching Lv8 Training since it will ends the game.
Normal End: Just beat the game normally with the required stats
Bad End: Doesn't reach the requirements during the 30 days limit

There's probably at least one or even more endings, maybe have to do with the addiction Lv, but It's a chore to raise, so if someone else willing to try, be my guest since I'm burned out with this game and it's stupid and stingy save system/slots. Let me know if you do find another ending since I'm quite interested.

Tips: Unless I'm missing something, training can't be lowered, while Addiction lv will lower by itself naturally if you didnt give her any drugs. Likeability Lv will fluctuate depending on your gifts. She seems to really hate Apple Juice (probably related to the intro) and Cactus, so avoid these items unless you're trying to manipulate the likability lv.
Sometimes she will be affected by "a" status, not sure what this is, probably some fucked up translation, where it lowers the lv gain I assume? simply converse with her and choose soft words to remove the status.
It's self explanatory, but If she's overexcited, give her the calming medicine, if shes sick, give her the fever medicine

True ending DOES NOT give any additional CGs If you already unlocked them all in normal end. It's just there for flair dialogues.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: KHANHDUY432

KHANHDUY432

Mar 23, 2023
How many ending does this game has? And what are the requirements to get them? First playthrough I got the Normal End. The "forced events" goal are annoying since if you accidentally hit the Train/Like threshold, the game automatically forces you to see the event and ending the day or even the game early if you done all the events.

Edit:
True End: Requires you to have certain lv of "like", not sure how high, just make sure to increase it to the highest possible before reaching Lv8 Training since it will ends the game.
Normal End: Just beat the game normally with the required stats
Bad End: Doesn't reach the requirements during the 30 days limit

There's probably at least one or even more endings, maybe have to do with the addiction Lv, but It's a chore to raise, so if someone else willing to try, be my guest since I'm burned out with this game and it's stupid and stingy save system/slots. Let me know if you do find another ending since I'm quite interested.

Tips: Unless I'm missing something, training can't be lowered, while Addiction lv will lower by itself naturally if you didnt give her any drugs. Likeability Lv will fluctuate depending on your gifts. She seems to really hate Apple Juice (probably related to the intro) and Cactus, so avoid these items unless you're trying to manipulate the likability lv.
Sometimes she will be affected by "a" status, not sure what this is, probably some fucked up translation, where it lowers the lv gain I assume? simply converse with her and choose soft words to remove the status.
It's self explanatory, but If she's overexcited, give her the calming medicine, if shes sick, give her the fever medicine

True ending DOES NOT give any additional CGs If you already unlocked them all in normal end. It's just there for flair dialogues.
thanks bro

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes