RPGM Completed Student Council President Shizuka: Undercover Investigation Into Neglectful Men's School [v1.0] [Yaminabedaiichikantai]

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016

タイトル画面.jpg
Overview:
Shizuka Takane applies herself to study as the school council president in a women's school.
Shizuka is admired by her schoolmates for her kind and benevolent personality.

One day she is told that one of her schoolmates is confined in a neglectful men's school,
located in the adjacent town. Driven by her virtuous bravery, she hastily sneaks into the school alone...

"No problem, I practice how to protect myself!"
But Shizuka underestimates guys await her in the school, as just a group of male students.
She will soon know how far the women-seeking men are greedy and cruel...​

Thread Updated: 2023-01-04
Release Date: 2017-11-25
Developer: Yaminabedaiichikantai
Censored: Yes
Version: 1.0
Language: English (Edited MTL)
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
- - -

Clipboard01 (4).png Clipboard01 (3).png Clipboard01 (2).png Clipboard01.png

Last edited by a moderator:

12asdasdasd34

Jun 25, 2020
FAQ
How Good is MTL?

Text was manually put through two MTL tools (DeepL and Sugoi) and then further tweaked if necessary. Screenshots show the translation.

Is the game any good?
Gameplay loop is almost identical to Agent Karen game from the same circle, but it's shorter meaning it doesn't have as much time to get incredibly dull and monotonous. It's still nothing particularly special but it is different enough from typical RPGMaker fare.

Full Save?
Included

Known Issues
1. Crafting screen isn't translated (TL++ didn't expose that text)
Issue1.png
2. Using a barricade crashes the game (90% confident it released like that) Meaning collecting Junk to craft barricades is a literal waste of time.
Issue2.png
3. There's a chance that when you load a save all the squares will have disappeared. To fix that go to Menu > Items > Important and use Emergency Fix. I also strongly suggest making a save at the start of each floor.
Issue3.png

Arkady

May 15, 2018
How Good is MTL?
Text was manually put through two MTL tools (DeepL and Sugoi)
... by someone that didn't pause to wonder WTF a "neglectful men's school" is supposed to be :rolleyes:

Oh, wait, was the title copied directly from DLSite's "English" version? Please don't do that, Google Translate is strictly better than whatever idiot they pay to do those "translations".

Beggarman

Jan 14, 2018
I'm never quite sure how to judge this dev's games. After playing for a few minutes, it does seem fairly typical for them.

On the one hand, of the games I remember playing, they're pretty much the archetypical "minimum viable product for an RPGM game." Intro is about as short as possible, most characters don't even have art (only the MC seems to have character art for talking bits, and another girl appears in some CG's, enemies seem to just be stock enemies from the game engine and don't really match the enemy name), almost all scenes are framed as game-over-rape because that's the easiest type of sex to put into a game, and the games are generally about this one mission or scenario without much development of the story throughout - I think maybe a twist or two usually, but nothing astonishing.

On the other hand, they're one of the few devs that actually play [BAD END] type sex straight, rather than the girls immediately cumming and becoming mind-broken whores after taking a dick; The scenes are still a bit short for my liking, but not bad when properly translated (cheers 12asd) and tend to end on a less silly, more doomed note. They do try and put in some unique spins on gameplay (with variable levels of success). They don't tend to have awkwardly shoehorned in scenes that other cash-grabs seem to have, like token prostitution scenes or w/e that don't make too much sense; That and the lack of overly-complicated story does at least keep the games a little streamlined.

On balance, I guess I'd say that they're a bit of a budget studio that sticks to a niche? But that is a pretty harsh budget they're on.

Reactions: Lunarius

12asdasdasd34

Jun 25, 2020
... by someone that didn't pause to wonder WTF a "neglectful men's school" is supposed to be :rolleyes:

Oh, wait, was the title copied directly from DLSite's "English" version? Please don't do that, Google Translate is strictly better than whatever idiot they pay to do those "translations".
If a game has a translated title on DLSite, I won't touch it to keep it consistent in case someone goes looking for it.

On balance, I guess I'd say that they're a bit of a budget studio that sticks to a niche? But that is a pretty harsh budget they're on.
Yeah their games aren't particularly great, but they do hit one of my fetishes which is why I periodically translate them. Which is basically how I choose on what game to work on.

Arkady

May 15, 2018
If a game has a translated title on DLSite, I won't touch it to keep it consistent in case someone goes looking for it.
Fair enough.

Anyone got any ideas how to explain to DLSite training a monkey to copy-paste titles into Google Translate would mean dramatically improving on the quality of their "translation" work?

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
Fair enough.

Anyone got any ideas how to explain to DLSite training a monkey to copy-paste titles into Google Translate would mean dramatically improving on the quality of their "translation" work?
Explaining it to DLSite wont do you any good, they are just the storefront, it is the developers that put up the games and the translations, so you would have to explain it to every single developer that does it

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
how do you make this full screen?
F4 and Alt + enter don't work.
F1 then launch in full screen is ticked
F5 or F6 don't do anything

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Adirtymexican666