VN Ren'Py Abandoned Student Days [v0.1a] [DirtyNovels]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Oct 30, 2018
Damn, that kid looks like he's having Vietnam flashbacks in the screenshots

Looks cool though, will probably give it a go after a few updates.

Reactions: HammerU89

minoan55

Aug 28, 2018
In the immortal words of Symone and Gerfurkle -
"Harro Engrish my ole fren,
I cum to mangel yew agen"

Interesting start, but, the male characters all look about 13 which i find disturbing, even the "father" barely looked more than 20.
The dev is clearly a fan of Sir Mix-A-Lot - which is no bad thing in and of itself - but some variety would not go amiss.

Reid7

Aug 4, 2017
It's back! Hooray! And still using the Klub17 engine which is just fantastic. We need more content creators that use this program instead of Daz3d all the time which always has the same damn models. These ones look curvy and unique. I think there's only like two other developers who use the Klub17 engine and this one always had great potential. Hope the next update comes soon.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
After seeing all those screens I got confused thinking the MC was SISSIFIED or smth, :WaitWhat:
but it seems most chars, both male and female, come from the same base model...
Christ!
both male and female, come from the same base model
So there is only one HJ scene ?
a female face and body but morphed the breast smaller for the mc
feminine male MC
there are boobs

Battle of the clones ... the island of Mister Sinister ... go get your kink of dupes on ...
courtesy of Madrox ... <all reffrences are based off x-men comics ad star wars movies>

Reactions: HorizonD

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
in the car ride preamble talks about looking feminine blah blah..then looks over to dad..who's halfway to Voss hair :p HAHAA..dad's transitioning..yup...
and FML!!!..click to move text..read...click to move text..WTF..i missed text that comes on later..STOP THAT!!!

Reactions: HorizonD
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote