VN Ren'Py Abandoned Student Days [v0.1a] [DirtyNovels]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
Battle of the clones ... the island of Mister Sinister ... go get your kink of dupes on ...
courtesy of Madrox ... <all reffrences are based off x-men comics ad star wars movies>
Oh, it is just a model customizing mistake. Thanks for the clarification.

But wtf, the end of the prologue is disturbing if he really was it.
It could be an interesting story but this is not for everyone.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
ok..at times the engrish comes through and you notice..but its not too bad..Grace is ..holy fuck thats hot..dayum Grace..thats all woman...just how the doctor ordered...generally speaking the graphics are cool and i appreciate the unique looks..but the MC's body at times makes me fear an alien chest burster or Forrest Gump leg braces will occur..he's a physical anomaly :p but thats minor..as long as the dames look as good as they do i'll overlook the potential horror turn his body could take :ROFLMAO:

SomeOneButNotMe

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2018
DirtyNovels
Firstly welcome back man, It's really nice to see you again :)
Secondly, is this game is a new version of Life of your Dreams ? Because it's reminds me a little about this one ^^'
And if it's not a new version, what about Life of your Dreams ? Do you plan to continue it or is it dead ?
what happend to the previous game ? the character looks exactly the same ?? :unsure:
The previous game (Life of your Dreams) used an older engine and lower quality graphics therefore, it will not continue. This game will develop in a different style (although I left some characters and locations, but changed their appearance) but if you want you can consider it something like a remake of my ''Life of your Dreams''

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Mc looks like a trap they even have lip stick and fingernail polish on in many of the pictures.

Saw MC's dick and edited their Name to Horsecockian the fake to go with his generically fake dick. I'll ignore the aunt and Grace Annie is hot though and will get all of the attention.

I removed the forced Amanda rep point and gave the rep point instead to Annie when she woke up her brother.

So the MC's dad is named Martin and the aunts husbands is also suppose to be named Martin?

Ivan looks exactly like the MC just has different hair so they must be the trap brothers.

Actually all the males look like they are traps waiting to happen.

Jack looks like he's 10.

I spammed past and ignored the whole nurse scene it's so dried up and boring seeing and hearing the same thing over and over every single adult game. It's big/huge/yada yada yada I'm waiting for the one time where the girl goes that's one fake ass dick you got there boy. Where did you buy it at?

It seems the food goes to the same place for most of the women in the game.

Kal_EL X007

Feb 14, 2018
ok..at times the engrish comes through and you notice..but its not too bad..Grace is ..holy fuck thats hot..dayum Grace..thats all woman...just how the doctor ordered...generally speaking the graphics are cool and i appreciate the unique looks..but the MC's body at times makes me fear an alien chest burster or Forrest Gump leg braces will occur..he's a physical anomaly :p but thats minor..as long as the dames look as good as they do i'll overlook the potential horror turn his body could take :ROFLMAO:
dude i have to say i love you review on games alot of them are really funny :)

Mikey Mike

Feb 18, 2018
So the MC went to live with his aunts and stepsisters? Are they his stepsisters or his cousins? Where's the stepmom?

I never heard of the nurse's locker but hear it referred to as the nurse's office or school clinic.

Why doesn't the MC have any stuff like a laptop and phone if his dad made good coin?

They don't have seat-belt laws in the MC's country?

I see some potential here but a lot of work still needs to be done to attract paying patrons.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote