VN Ren'Py Abandoned Student Days [v0.1a] [DirtyNovels]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Was just talking about how there are not enough goth girls in games so it's nice to see that change with this Grace looks great not for everyone's taste but damn I like her shame there wasn't a little bit more from her in this. Interesting twist there at the end was not expecting that at all.

Reactions: SomeOneButNotMe

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Student Days [v0.1a] [DirtyNovels] (483 mb rar pc source)
73 mb rar unofficial pc compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
68 mb rar unofficial mac compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
done by UnRen v0.7 (Sam@f95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1 (BAS@f95zone)

Last edited:

SandmansMisery

Sky Squad!
Donor
Jun 24, 2019
SandmansMisery

Use unren or enable dev mode renpy and extract the game files (both can be found on the site) and load I think it was script.rpy into notepad and search for the word rollback if you don't find it try the next .rpy file till you find it. They have rollback hardcoded to 0 so change the 0 to 999999999999 and overwrite the .rpy file. If the game is open close it and open it again and you should be able to rollback now.

Awesome thanks you, I will give it a try

Last edited:

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
KoGa3

Looks like brothers fathers and uncles are exempt so we just have to start making games where moms sisters and cousins start going after the brothers fathers and uncles instead.

• Haha
Reactions: KoGa3

batman666

Donor
Jun 18, 2017
The preview pictures had me interested. So here's my brief review on the game:

+ Annie looks hot, love the pink theme
+ Grace looks interesting
+ Abby's nice, too
+ Same for Emily, nice look
+ Miss Meg looks hot!
+ Thumbs up for Wendy
+ Loved the fluent, expressive and well done animations

+- Your English isn't half bad, stop apologizing
+- In general, the models look interesting. Are they G2? V4? Or something different?
+- MC looks like he's 12
+- Map looks cool but confusing
+- Margo looks nice but her shoes are a turn-off

- The MC's and dad's fingernails are disgusting... why are they dark brown?
- The aunt isn't really hot (although for her, the nail color could be blamed on a bad choice of nail color)
- Ivan looks like an anorexic Lesbian who hasn't decided on her gender... this is a chick right? I mean, it's skinny and it has boobs...
- Don't like Monica and Sophia, the old chicks aren't as hot as the younger ones in this game imo
- Jack tells the MC that he looks strange? He looks like molten chocolate
- Daniel looks like a straight-up pedophile... and also reminds me of the teacher from Life is Strange
- The whole "murdering maniac" sub plotline is really stupid and a big turn off. I came to fap, not to be disgusted

Girls are hot, (older) women, with exception of Miss Meg, not so much. The writing is good. Animations are great too. The MC's nails are disgusting and I hope they are changed to a brighter hue so it doesn't look like he's regularly scratching shit out of his butt. Sadly, almost no sex scenes with all the hot girls around. Low point for me is the depiction of a murder. Way too drastic in its depiction and not fitting for an XXX game, just my two cents. Will keep an eye on it! Liked it overall.

SandmansMisery

Sky Squad!
Donor
Jun 24, 2019
use unren.

SandmansMisery

Use unren or enable dev mode renpy and extract the game files (both can be found on the site) and load I think it was script.rpy into notepad and search for the word rollback if you don't find it try the next .rpy file till you find it. They have rollback hardcoded to 0 so change the 0 to 999999999999 and overwrite the .rpy file. If the game is open close it and open it again and you should be able to rollback now.

Thanks for the for tip's guys

Last edited:

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
SandmansMisery

Make a folder and extract the game into it make a copy of the unren zip and place the UNREN zip in the game folder where the .EXE file is and extract it there. Run the UNREN .EXE and select 9 and hit enter and wait till it finishes and close it.

Drag the script.rpy file onto notepad and click edit - find - and type in rollback and type in find next.
Below the word rollback you'll see config.hard_rollback_limit = 0 change it to config.hard_rollback_limit = 999999999 when you go to save you must go to file and select SAVE AS and go down to save as type and change it from text documents (.TXT) format to all files and then select the script.rpy file and overwrite it. Then start game up and rollback will work.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You can also just delete out the whole rollback hardcoded lines and it'll work that way as well as I just tested this one to see if it would work or not.

• Love
Reactions: SandmansMisery

SandmansMisery

Sky Squad!
Donor
Jun 24, 2019
SandmansMisery

Make a folder and extract the game into it make a copy of the unren zip and place the UNREN zip in the game folder where the .EXE file is and extract it there. Run the UNREN .EXE and select 9 and hit enter and wait till it finishes and close it.

Drag the script.rpy file onto notepad and click edit - find - and type in rollback and type in find next.
Below the word rollback you'll see config.hard_rollback_limit = 0 change it to config.hard_rollback_limit = 999999999 when you go to save you must go to file and select SAVE AS and go down to save as type and change it from text documents (.TXT) format to all files and then select the script.rpy file and overwrite it. Then start game up and rollback will work.

You can also just delete out the whole rollback hardcoded lines and it'll work that way as well as I just tested this one to see if it would work or not.

That help me out a lot I'm a newbie at this so thank you. I found out that I couldn't use a previous save it would only work on a new save file. Now I can give this a try after all.

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
SandmansMisery i don´t know if you have intersting but i attach a file that you only need to extract into the subfolder game where the rollback is enabled.I wrote there that you can rollback 10 text lines.I think this is enough but you can change it if you will :)

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote