VN Ren'Py Abandoned Student Days [v0.1a] [DirtyNovels]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

alpharenji

Jul 5, 2018
Im very much looking foward for more. This one is very unique compared to others and a lot of thought went into it thats for sure

Reactions: dbah

Kingvlad

Active Member woow
Mar 21, 2018
TEASERone.jpg

BEFORE_AFTER.jpg

Hi guys!

After the release of the first version, I received quite a lot of feedback about the appearance of some characters in the game. With most of them, I completely agree, therefore, I did a little work on improving the faces and bodies of some characters which you can see in the next update.

Because before that I only released the first version, it would not be difficult for me to change the entire prologue and use improved versions of characters in the future.

I also did a little work with lighting, and you also can appreciate it in the next update.

There is a special tab in the discord server with teasers (only for patrons) where you can find even more screenshots with other characters whom I also changed.

Well, now I will continue to write code. I hope you enjoy the changes I made;)

Luckzor

May 2, 2017
Liked a lot, my only complain would be the MC's chest, looks really weird, like a girl with flat, but still weird looking breasts. But seeing that you plan in improve and change character's bodies thats a insignificant complain. Waiting for the next version.

ViktorGiJoe

Jan 20, 2018
Liked a lot, my only complain would be the MC's chest, looks really weird, like a girl with flat, but still weird looking breasts. But seeing that you plan in improve and change character's bodies thats a insignificant complain. Waiting for the next version.
I think that's an issue with TK17 male models, they all have this problem.

Reactions: Luckzor

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
I think that's an issue with TK17 male models, they all have this problem.
There's body mods for that. I think the dev might be inexperienced with tk17. You can import mods to give different body types and faces. There's a ton you can do.

cariadult

Jun 4, 2018
I have a few questions here

1. who is Amanda? MC's aunt, right? if Yes then why Annie called her mother since AFAIK Annie is Mc's stepsis, right? or this pretty hot woman Mc's called as aunty actually MC's stepmom?

2. Who is Amanda's real husband's name? First, it said Morgan during the trip with the father to Amanda's house, but during dinner with Amanda, it changed to Martin(which is Father's name).

Everything looks amazing especially Amanda, she is one of the best probably the best Woman in this game :D

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Beta Version
Free release
Episode 1
coming soon...
Screenshots:
Will be uploaded soon...

last post was from Jan 19th at 8:06am
Teaser of Episode 1
1584101679098.png

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Dev talk on the cords:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
1584102080149.png

”First of all, I want to create novels. Novels! Not games. For me, the most important thing is to convey to you the story and plot that has arisen in my head and do it as qualitatively as possible (as far as I can) with small branches of endings and some juicy animations. While when I started trying to make a game out of all of this, in which the content appeared gradually and was mixed in one pile, I was faced with the fact that I just started to lose interest in all this ... Maybe there’s just something wrong with me, but It seems to me that the option with separate episodes will be much more rational and better. In any case, I still need a little time (not money! Just time) to finish the first episode and you finally could see what it would be like. ”
give information on the project

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Sorry guys that I work so slowly ...
A lot of shit has happened lately IRL, but I will not give up this project. Most likely he will undergo quite serious changes in the near future, but I hope that at least in terms of animation and image quality, I will not disappoint you ;)
Don't worry ^_^ i still love you ^^

• Love
Reactions: SomeOneButNotMe
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote