VN Ren'Py Abandoned Student Days [v0.1a] [DirtyNovels]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

chrisccd

Jul 18, 2019
Really high quality. Even the map is animated with moving cars. Love the music and the atmoshphere. :D

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Either the dev deleted it or Patreon deleted it I guess the models would have been an issue for patreon.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
yup .. recognize the right ones looking sweet from my new life .. 4 what it is worth .. they get good scenes in there ..
So much for the horde of chars in this game ... de only just started to get them right.
the models

Reid7

Aug 4, 2017
Shame about his Patreon disappearing. Wherever he is and whatever he's doing, I hope he's safe and healthy. He was going through some stuff. Maybe when he's centered again, he'll return. I'll patiently and eagerly wait until then.

Good luck, Dirty. This game had lots of potential. Hope to see you again someday.

Sleepy0703

Nov 26, 2017
And without incest
Incest was still planned i'm pretty sure. I can't say for certain since the dev never explicitly said there would be but the MC stays with his aunt and two sisters. Nine times out of ten that means some form of incest would have found it's way into the game.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
So the game is dead? or what?
It's not looking very promising dev hasn't been active since the start of the month so who knows what's happening with this game still no patreon page either by the looks of it.

cariadult

Jun 4, 2018
It's not looking very promising dev hasn't been active since the start of the month so who knows what's happening with this game still no patreon page either by the looks of it.
So.... I guess that means the abandonment of this potential project?

Takkertje

Mar 4, 2020
The woman all have creepy eyes.
They look at you like they are 1. Lying their ass off
or 2. Are dead

not my cup-a-tea

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote