5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

msq5000

Sep 24, 2017
I have a problem which sound stupid, I can reach to the cheat menu, use the password " day" and it opens a full page for all characters, but I cant change the skills or the money or anything for any character, I click on but nothing changes except for the days, weeks, months which changes only upward not downward, help please

morpheusahrms

Sep 11, 2017
You get a black ticket if you max a characters friendship which allows you to cheat on a single character.
Oh yeah right...I knew there was something announced that completely spoiled it for me, and there it is. Seriously, thats annoying. People who don't want to cheat just don't and we others simply don't have the time to grind like crazy to see the things that interest us (mostly the fap stuff yeah...but still you want some idea of the plot or you just could look through the img folder...). Some random limitation like that just sucks and diminishes (at least my) motivation to play the game...

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
What do you mean by black ticket?
When you max friendship with someone, you get a black ticket in your inventory. When you use it, you get access to use cheats ONCE. If you max with another character you get another ticket.

goddlike

Aug 5, 2016
Oh yeah right...I knew there was something announced that completely spoiled it for me, and there it is. Seriously, thats annoying. People who don't want to cheat just don't and we others simply don't have the time to grind like crazy to see the things that interest us (mostly the fap stuff yeah...but still you want some idea of the plot or you just could look through the img folder...). Some random limitation like that just sucks and diminishes (at least my) motivation to play the game...
QSP Save Editor is your friend. I know, it adds an extra step, but it's better than grinding.

salatara

Feb 27, 2017
I know that it has been mentioned before, but how do you get fake ID that is vital for nightclub? With wich friend you have to be on good terms (Olya, Kasya)?

morpheusahrms

Sep 11, 2017
QSP Save Editor is your friend. I know, it adds an extra step, but it's better than grinding.
Sure, but why adding such a silly restriction in the first place? Is it to keep the pacing sane? Ok but then say so. And trigger sequences and timers would be better for that. Ah well...just miffed as this somewhat spoils a game that I have been following for very long now.

Optimelle

May 7, 2017
Yeah about the cheat! Just get max friendship with someone and use the ticket. But do not click the exit cheat menu button. Instead, check your clothes. When you close you are back to the cheat main menu and you can choose to cheat someone else (while keeping the cheat on the previous character).

MrXV

Oct 3, 2017
Oh, I always turn the female protagnist in games like these to the ultimate slut and break them completely. Love it.

Reactions: Vikki Parris

inyourface

May 30, 2017
Hi, I've tried in every way to get the false ID, but I can not get Olya to tell me anything, I already talked to Katya and she told me that she knew, but no dialog appears, about getting it.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes