5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Largo

Jul 29, 2017
Also, I can’t get to convince Kasia to go to medical examination. I have her fully perverted, I tried to lower and raise her dominance, but still she refuses… Did I miss something ?

Aeriys

Apr 23, 2017
Also, I can’t get to convince Kasia to go to medical examination. I have her fully perverted, I tried to lower and raise her dominance, but still she refuses… Did I miss something ?
If I remember this right, this is tied to the Maria R storyline. Some days you see her "worried" outside your apartment, talk to her and she will say Kasia is missing. It gives you a hint to look for her in the park, walk there enough times and you will get an event with Kasia. I haven't progressed further but I think that's the path to getting Kasia to agree with the exam.

Largo

Jul 29, 2017
If I remember this right, this is tied to the Maria R storyline. Some days you see her "worried" outside your apartment, talk to her and she will say Kasia is missing. It gives you a hint to look for her in the park, walk there enough times and you will get an event with Kasia. I haven't progressed further but I think that's the path to getting Kasia to agree with the exam.
Hi, thanks for your reply.

I tried what you said, and got an event with Kasia in the park (with no choice), and then she get out.
Next time I find her, she still refuses to go to medical examination :(

I also found her on "hot" street, but it’s the same...

Last edited:

Aeriys

Apr 23, 2017
Hi, thanks for your reply.

I tried what you said, and got an event with Kasia in the park (with no choice), and then she get out.
Next time I find her, she still refuses to go to medical examination :(
Sorry, I don't have a full walkthrough for you.
I think you need to talk to Maria R in school after that, then comes another event with Kasia somewhere and then you can talk to her about the exam again (which she only wants to do with you coming with her).

Aeriys

Apr 23, 2017
Anyone know how to get a pass to the hotel tennis court and beach?
I have progressed with Chloe enough for her to give me her pass, but when I go to the fakers in factory street, all I get is a bit of dialogue and I seem to lose the pass (this whole thing is repeatable), but never get a copy.

Largo

Jul 29, 2017
Anyone know how to get a pass to the hotel tennis court and beach?
I have progressed with Chloe enough for her to give me her pass, but when I go to the fakers in factory street, all I get is a bit of dialogue and I seem to lose the pass (this whole thing is repeatable), but never get a copy.
I think you need to wait for the next day (or maybe a couple of days ?) so that the pass is ready.

Aeriys

Apr 23, 2017
I think you need to wait for the next day (or maybe a couple of days ?) so that the pass is ready.
Nope, that works for the fake ID but not the hotel badge. As soon as you request a copy (with Chloe's badge borrowed), it seems to reset to a point where you no longer have that badge borrowed.

Largo

Jul 29, 2017
Nope, that works for the fake ID but not the hotel badge. As soon as you request a copy (with Chloe's badge borrowed), it seems to reset to a point where you no longer have that badge borrowed.
I just re-did it, and yes, you have to give the real badge, pay, and come back next day to the gazelka. Then you can ask again for Fake Badge, and they give it to you (and then you can ask for fake badge for a friend, if you have a "normal" photo of her.)

If that’s not what you get, maybe there is a bug in your game…

Largo

Jul 29, 2017
Sorry, I don't have a full walkthrough for you.
I think you need to talk to Maria R in school after that, then comes another event with Kasia somewhere and then you can talk to her about the exam again (which she only wants to do with you coming with her).
Ok, I re-started a new game, and got it working.
You don’t even need to talk back to Maria R, just to Kasia after the small event in the part, ask "tell me a secret", then she tells about her being a nympho, and accepts to do medical examination.

I guess my previous game was stuck on this story somehow, I did not have the option "tell me a secret"…

Aeriys

Apr 23, 2017
Interestingly enough, the badge copy thing fixed itself after I used the cheat menu to make my character fully submissive. With a dominant character, I didn't the dialog option to actually pay the money the fakers want for their badge copy.

Reactions: Largo

Witches Brew

Jul 17, 2017
I must say I have really enjoyed playing this game. I was wondering if anyone knows if there will be any future updates to this game. If anyone knows the answer please reply, I would really like to know. Thank you.

Reactions: Cirro84

Souleater

F95 Museum Director
Uploader
Donor
Sep 12, 2016
I must say I have really enjoyed playing this game. I was wondering if anyone knows if there will be any future updates to this game. If anyone knows the answer please reply, I would really like to know. Thank you.
it should be since we dont have an abonded or what its called again as one of the thread pre-fixes, if im wrong then correct me

Reactions: Comrade Anulnyat

zoomg

Modder
Nov 22, 2016
According to last post on authors blog he'll realease an update after 100 patreons, he's currently at 33 after 4 months.

Witches Brew

Jul 17, 2017
I have this game but with different name (SchoolGirl) and it's v1.01 not 0.03...
If by chance you could post that version I would greatly appreciate it. Please and thank you. Also I take it you have an English qsp to go with it?. I would love to play this in other than ver 010

Ankosh

Aug 15, 2016
If by chance you could post that version I would greatly appreciate it. Please and thank you. Also I take it you have an English qsp to go with it?. I would love to play this in other than ver 010
SchoolGirl was this game name before the author changed it for legal stuff ( SG ) has less contents than this cos its simply an older version of this game all the content in ( SG ) is already in the new game ( StudentGirl ) plus the new content hope that was helpful

Witches Brew

Jul 17, 2017
I seen according to the dev website that this game is being developed in a second game picking up where this one left off. Where Tanya will be the main character. Called Student Girl, Follow your Sister. Or School Girl, Follow your Sister or something like that I can't remember just now. It looks interesting and cant wait till that comes out. However I just wanted a more up to date ver of this game and F95 may have it. You explained in your reply that this is basically better. However I am playing with the current ver on the OP page and frankly, I kinda like this game. Thank you though for the reply it is appreciated. I will be keeping an eye on the dev website for further info.

DrDerpington

Oct 6, 2017
Errr, Did you use the black ticket? Or the Password "day"? When I Use the password "day" I get everything aswell as the clickable links.
thanks man.
Cheat option popup said "Enter the password >day" and that was kinda midf*ck. I guess it wasnt obvious enough: I tried ">day" "the password >day" , I am so stupid LOL

Reactions: Cirro84 and Help
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes