5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

kodial79

Aug 5, 2016
You still can do all your skills aswell as money
How? There's nothing to do in the Cheats page. Clean save, playing from the beginning.
There's three names: Alina, Julia and Sonia and each one of them has a clickable "initial parameters" link, which does nothing though.

Help

Aug 5, 2016
How? There's nothing to do in the Cheats page. Clean save, playing from the beginning.
There's three names: Alina, Julia and Sonia and each one of them has a clickable "initial parameters" link, which does nothing though.
Errr, Did you use the black ticket? Or the Password "day"? When I Use the password "day" I get everything aswell as the clickable links.

kodial79

Aug 5, 2016
Errr, Did you use the black ticket? Or the Password "day"? When I Use the password "day" I get everything aswell as the clickable links.
Oh... No, I didn't know anything about a "day" password. I will try that.

ttant

May 7, 2017
Fyi, i'm the one who does the english translation of this game. so if you find any error (missing location, typo, whatever), feel free to contact me so i can deliver a fixed version to the author (and even tell him what fix must be done in the russian version as well).

Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Fyi, i'm the one who does the english translation of this game. so if you find any error (missing location, typo, whatever), feel free to contact me so i can deliver a fixed version to the author (and even tell him what fix must be done in the russian version as well).

Version .10 is released

Reactions: n4n15

zoomg

Modder
Nov 22, 2016
Thx for the notification.

I'll start the translation tomorrow, might be ready this weekend.
Are you doing a real translation, since it takes you that long ?
Machine trans here

Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Uh, you guys do know that the link i gave you guys has both a russian and an english translation in it right?

Aeriys

Apr 23, 2017
guys, please, where and how do i get the ID?
From memory, you have to friend one of your female classmates and ask her about getting a fake ID. She'll tell you about the dealers in the van (where the strip club is) and they'll make you one for a sum of money.

Educifer

Jun 13, 2017
From memory, you have to friend one of your female classmates and ask her about getting a fake ID. She'll tell you about the dealers in the van (where the strip club is) and they'll make you one for a sum of money.
thanks!

Ubik

Old man in a young body
Donor
Sep 8, 2016
Uh, you guys do know that the link i gave you guys has both a russian and an english translation in it right?
Uh, you do know that the English translation provided in the google drive is of Version 0.9,right?

ttant

May 7, 2017
Yes, I do a manual/real translation (in fact, i only fix the automatic translation).
That's why it takes always 2-3 days to send it to the author.

Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Uh, you do know that the English translation provided in the google drive is of Version 0.9,right?
Except its not. Actually open it up, it has the patchnotes for .10 in there and everything. Why would there be patchnotes for .10 if its .9? I could be wrong though.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes