5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Clint_le_chat

Aug 27, 2016
there is a english qsp file in the download, but when you use it it says .06 and the rus qsp says .08. so ye not sure it's going to work but not sure why he would include it if it's not up to date.
I don't think the eng qsp is the good one. I think we need a translation of the rus one. I can't do that but I count on others.

Annsomni

Dec 30, 2016
There's a location in the game: 'yard'. The english qsp doesn't have it. The whole thing is missing. That's why can't leave the house.
I created the location and put the content from the russian in it. Funny thing, in the game it's english. Don't understand but... life is strange.
Please, someone test it because it was just a fast patch I don't know if there's other problems.

Mantis Toboggan

Donor
Dec 2, 2016
There's a location in the game: 'yard'. The english qsp doesn't have it. The whole thing is missing. That's why can't leave the house.
I created the location and put the content from the russian in it. Funny thing, in the game it's english. Don't understand but... life is strange.
Please, someone test it because it was just a fast patch I don't know if there's other problems.
Haven't played extensively yet but I was able to leave the house so far so good.

Edit:Got the same error trying to enter the office building, trying to enter the lake district, and the manager and office no.4 rooms at the sauna.

Last edited:

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
Same error in Lake Disctrict
Lost panties, can't leave my room. Unplayable.

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
@ace_boogie should we roll back the thread to the previous version since this one is clearly not working?

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
I'll play it later and check out the error. See if I can fix it and if I can't, I'll just roll it back

Reactions: TCMS

Annsomni

Dec 30, 2016
I'll play it later and check out the error. See if I can fix it and if I can't, I'll just roll it back
There's random missing locations in the file. The office lobby, lake, manage office in sauna, the stat when aunty come to the house, it's all a missing location. In the russian file there's folders for the locations, and the missing locations was the first in every case. But not every folder miss it's first location.
So 5 missing location the minimum, it's possible to copy paste the content, but it needs translation too. It better then missing part of locations, that's true, but it's not a little work.

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Did the translation come from the dev's blog or did somebody from the forum create it

Annsomni

Dec 30, 2016
Did the translation come from the dev's blog or did somebody from the forum create it
Don't think someone from the forum put a password in the same way as the author. What I know now, there's a local_en place in the file, where's most of the translation, so simple copy past the locations mostly clear the bugs, but I need a little more time to clarify this. I'm maybe halfway to fix this mess.

Edit: Jesus.... It's not as easy as I thought. The attached file, where it shows a lot of location... it's missing in the english file... F***

Last edited:

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Don't think someone from the forum put a password in the same way as the author. What I know now, there's a local_en place in the file, where's most of the translation, so simple copy past the locations mostly clear the bugs, but I need a little more time to clarify this. I'm maybe halfway to fix this mess.

Edit: Jesus.... It's not as easy as I thought. The attached file, where it shows a lot of location... it's missing in the english file... F***
It's gonna have to be re-translated. I just checked it out. Since I don't have a dictionary for this game, I just sent a message to the person doing the translation for the game

Annsomni

Dec 30, 2016
It's gonna have to be re-translated. I just checked it out. Since I don't have a dictionary for this game, I just sent a message to the person doing the translation for the game
I think it's the best, because lot of things doesn't in the local_en. Like the whole aunt event, buttons, etc. I was able to fix the missing locations, but the translation is another problem.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes