5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

abeceda

Dec 8, 2016
Cannot translate what I do not have access to...

EDIT: translation in progress on TFGamesSite, maybe late today out...

Last edited:

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Updated! Also tell me if you can invite people to the park or photograph them or call aunt on the phone. I had those issues but not sure if it's just me or the game

Reactions: n4n15

Annsomni

Dec 30, 2016
Updated! Also tell me if you can invite people to the park or photograph them or call aunt on the phone. I had those issues but not sure if it's just me or the game
Invitation, photograph and aunt call works for me. As the new contents. However, I found two little bug, one at the hotel tennis when practice with male coach and at the photo studio.

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Haven't really dove into the game that much but apart from the missing pic here or there I haven't seen any notable bugs.
Actually I did... in the spa when I called the companion and had sex with her I called her again afterwards and I had one less option and I was stuck in a loop which I couldnt escape.

Pararock

Aug 17, 2016
This is really one of the best QSP life sim, imo. It have some daily grind without being too much(example: you don't have to "measure" what you eat so you don't get fat). Plus, it's mostly lesbian with some prostitution thrown in.

Mantis Toboggan

Donor
Dec 2, 2016
This is really one of the best QSP life sim, imo. It have some daily grind without being too much(example: you don't have to "measure" what you eat so you don't get fat). Plus, it's mostly lesbian with some prostitution thrown in.
It also makes cheating for content a bit easier than others which is nice for games that are still updated frequently. From what I can tell you mostly just have to cheat for the stats instead of also having to do an event a certain number of times.

icedcanes

Aug 5, 2016
I agree this game is really great. Whenever I play a game with a female protagonist, I almost always go for a lesbian route since pursuing male characters doesn't appeal to me (and it sometimes involves rape.)

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes