5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

pieter

Dec 4, 2016
Studentgirl 009
  • The changes affected 504 office. It made about two dozen new events.
  • Corrected knowledge accrual system, I hope that the problems that had previously gone.
  • I changed the system of access to the cheat menu.
About the cheat menu
It now works as follows.
When the HS reaches in its relations with what some NPCs in the game maximum, ie, 1000, during sleep appears message about the appearance of "black ticket."
This ticket can be used to access the cheat menu and edit relationships with one character.Thereafter, ticket burns.
Each NPC gives YY one ticket for the entire game.

passwork is irjkmybwf

the English version will be in a few days.

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Studentgirl 009
  • The changes affected 504 office. It made about two dozen new events.
  • Corrected knowledge accrual system, I hope that the problems that had previously gone.
  • I changed the system of access to the cheat menu.
About the cheat menu
It now works as follows.
When the HS reaches in its relations with what some NPCs in the game maximum, ie, 1000, during sleep appears message about the appearance of "black ticket."
This ticket can be used to access the cheat menu and edit relationships with one character.Thereafter, ticket burns.

passwork is irjkmybwf

the English version will be in a few days.
@ace_boogie

Reactions: Botman9000

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
I made some quick translation I hope it works. I will attach dictionary as well.
Thank you everybody who are providing links and translations but could I ask for one small favor. Remove the passwords if you can. That would be greatly appreciated.

Mantis Toboggan

Donor
Dec 2, 2016
The cheat menu is still there but when you try to close the cheat menu you get an error. Only way around it is to hit the hazard lights button. Cheats still work as far as I can tell.

Edit:Got some dialogue error trying to talk to tanya under the "special" button. Pretty much breaks any content with her.

Last edited:

Thugsy

Donor
Dec 24, 2016
Yes, what that last guy said and got an error in institute on final classes of the day.

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
Why removing the cheat in a single player game... it is really annoying

Annsomni

Dec 30, 2016
ut the cheat menu
It now works as follows.
I hope the author knows that everyone with a minimum knowledge can write a better cheat in... 30 min maybe? So it's kinda useless? Why not just delete the whole cheating menu?

LOL32

Dec 13, 2016
The game mark a error when I want to go out. in this version can play in the house?

jpsimon

Overachiever
Donor
Apr 3, 2017
I like how there's this entire quest line to get a fake ID so you can work some mid-tier jobs (like nurse) and get into some adult businesses. I guess they didn't pay much attention to the "fixing" the content other than adding "All girls are 18+" to the title page and changing the game name. Not that I care. I just think it's funny.

kodial79

Aug 5, 2016
I hope the author knows that everyone with a minimum knowledge can write a better cheat in... 30 min maybe? So it's kinda useless? Why not just delete the whole cheating menu?
I think he refers for cheating your relation values to other characters. How about for your character? A money or skill cheat? Can you not do that anymore?

Help

Aug 5, 2016
I think he refers for cheating your relation values to other characters. How about for your character? A money or skill cheat? Can you not do that anymore?
You still can do all your skills aswell as money

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes