• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Bobus

May 16, 2017
Hi, this is an update with some bugfixes :
  • Fixed : Static description texts across locations when dressed with nauthy clothes (thx LTD)
  • Fixed : Few traductions
  • Fixed : Wrong gif when seeing sis in the bathroom
  • Fixed : Errors when clickings on actions

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: LTD

LTD

Jul 30, 2017
Hi, this is an update with some bugfixes :
  • Fixed : Static description texts across locations when dressed with nauthy clothes (thx LTD)
  • Fixed : Few traductions
  • Fixed : Wrong gif when seeing sis in the bathroom
  • Fixed : Errors when clickings on actions
Still getting that "yard_slut" error when wearing the naughty schoolgirl outfit.

Otherwise looks good, thanks again for working on this. :)

Bobus

May 16, 2017
Still getting that "yard_slut" error when wearing the naughty schoolgirl outfit.

Otherwise looks good, thanks again for working on this. :)
Arrgh ! I can't reproduce this thing. Can you give me your save ?

Bobus

May 16, 2017
New day, new update !
  • Fixed : unregistered sound location error when loading a save from the start menu
  • Fixed : yard_slut msg -> Non-recurring message about your reputation (thx LTD)
  • Fixed : Blankscreen when entering in the institute
  • Fixed : Few optimizations
  • Added : Possibility to disable bestiality (go to Download/Save)
  • Fixed : Events with sis (content restored)
  • Fixed : Typo and traductions

Friendly Ghost

Jun 28, 2017
New day, new update !
  • Fixed : unregistered sound location error when loading a save from the start menu
  • Fixed : yard_slut msg -> Non-recurring message about your reputation (thx LTD)
  • Fixed : Blankscreen when entering in the institute
  • Fixed : Few optimizations
  • Added : Possibility to disable bestiality (go to Download/Save)
  • Fixed : Events with sis (content restored)
  • Fixed : Typo and traductions
As always, excellent work Bobus. I'm still experiencing an issue with visiting the Yoga instructor. When I speak to her I end up getting blocked from starting the session and instead get the following message: 1652953738259.png
Seems the flags for this event aren't updating and as such can't be started.

My save file that I mentioned before ended up getting merged with one of yours while I was playing around with it, and unfortunately, has now been lost. About 10 hours worth of translations and corrective English, gone :D. I'd started making it quite legible. With you applying the updates and fixing the code, there doesn't seem to be much point me continuing translations on my own, would you benefit from some collaboration? My coding skills are practically non-existent, but I'm a good enough writer (though I may end up changing some events and updating the actresses)

Bobus

May 16, 2017
As always, excellent work Bobus. I'm still experiencing an issue with visiting the Yoga instructor. When I speak to her I end up getting blocked from starting the session and instead get the following message: View attachment 1819022
Seems the flags for this event aren't updating and as such can't be started.

My save file that I mentioned before ended up getting merged with one of yours while I was playing around with it, and unfortunately, has now been lost. About 10 hours worth of translations and corrective English, gone :D. I'd started making it quite legible. With you applying the updates and fixing the code, there doesn't seem to be much point me continuing translations on my own, would you benefit from some collaboration? My coding skills are practically non-existent, but I'm a good enough writer (though I may end up changing some events and updating the actresses)
Thx, i'll look at this.

About your work, it would be a shame if it was lost. First, you can send it to me so that I can insert it into the game, and then we can work on it together.

Friendly Ghost

Jun 28, 2017
About your work, it would be a shame if it was lost. First, you can send it to me so that I can insert it into the game, and then we can work on it together.
Sadly it is all gone, no chance to recover it. But if i need to re-write stuff, then so be it.

I'll look at a section and rewrite it and send it over.

Bobus

May 16, 2017
Hello, this is a new version with a massive rewrite of the game.
All the texts of the game are in one place, which makes it easier to correct mistakes and translate them. Unfortunately, this makes the original Russian version obsolete. (and this probably generated bugs!)

A lot of work has been done to clean up the game code in order to homogenize the successive additions made to the game.

Also, all the content that could be restored was restored (except the ending and the interactions with the black tickets (in a future version).

The list of fixed bugs is too long to write, but it affects the whole game.

Some UI changes have been made to make the game more fluid.

Finally, I added some options: go to game --> Download/Save/Options

Bobus

May 16, 2017
Bobus I think there are some bugs in the menu (objects). I can't use "Character", "Friends" or "Info", while "Handbag", "Clothing" are working.
You're correct, that's a side effect of few modifications. I'll release an update this weed-end to fix that. Thx for feedback.

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
For anyone trying to help Bobus, you can find model names by using reverse image searching, Yandex is good for these type of images.

I'll try your version when I get some free time. Thanks for sharing with us.

Reactions: Bobus

Shafty

Aug 5, 2016
If you know the models' names, don't hesitate to tell me, it will make it easier to add content.
Ok, let's start:

Main Character :
Little Sister:
Alysa:
Alyna:
Anya:
Tonya:
Aunt:
Chloe:
Kasia:
Katya:
Olya:
Raya:

If I've missed some character, tell me and I'll try to find some infos.

Thanks for your work

Lovus

May 30, 2017
First of all I would like to thank Bobus for the fantastic job he is doing in resurrecting this great game.

On the other hand I am having small bugs with the new version (0.16). When I click on the "Character" button it still doesn't work, there I should see my sexual statistics, my skills (flexibility, plasticity, speech, ...).

Also when I try to enter the sport complex the link redirects me to the nightclub.

Thank you once again for your selfless work and encourage you to continue with it, making this forgotten game what it should have been.

Bobus

May 16, 2017
First of all I would like to thank Bobus for the fantastic job he is doing in resurrecting this great game.

On the other hand I am having small bugs with the new version (0.16). When I click on the "Character" button it still doesn't work, there I should see my sexual statistics, my skills (flexibility, plasticity, speech, ...).

Also when I try to enter the sport complex the link redirects me to the nightclub.

Thank you once again for your selfless work and encourage you to continue with it, making this forgotten game what it should have been.
Thanks for the feedback. This new version fix the sport complex's bug. See https://f95zone.to/threads/studentgirl-v011-vasiygame.95/post-8864325

I can't reproduce your problem with "Character" button, do you move to another location before press it? Can you give me your save so that I can see the problem.

Last edited:
Reactions: Loqhi

Lovus

May 30, 2017
This isn't releated to a save file. The "error" appear from the beginning of the game after you rename yor MC onwards. Back in time in game versions 0.14a and previous, when i press the character button it appear a dropdown menu with 3 options in it (description, options, work).

0.14a character.png

If you press any o these 3 buttons the menu "additional desc" changes and show useful info about your character

0.14a Description.png 0.14a options.png 0.14a Work.png

Now from the 0.15 version to the actual 0.16.1 this character button don`t work (at least for me). Now if want to know any of these values i must to use the QSPsave editor to do a handmade list of them :cry:. Apart from this the game works perfect I just miss this functionality that it had before.

WulfgarD

Aug 18, 2017
I have the same problem. And there is a problem with masturbation. I can reach the 100% arrousal, but there will be no orgasm. And you can't stop it, because there is no exitoption, so you have to use the emergencyexit
Edit: and it looks like there some pictures missing. In class I have some broken imagelinks, like looking around in class and caressing herself

Last edited:

Lovus

May 30, 2017
I have the same problem. And there is a problem with masturbation. I can reach the 100% arrousal, but there will be no orgasm. And you can't stop it, because there is no exitoption, so you have to use the emergencyexit
Edit: and it looks like there some pictures missing. In class I have some broken imagelinks, like looking around in class and caressing herself
In previous versions like 0.15 i had problems missing images, then i was opening the game doing double clic in the icon of the QSP aplication in the main folder. I guess that doing this you "force" to open the game in your favourite QSP player.

Now to open the game first i open the folder named QspPlayer included in the main folder and next the qspgui included in this one. Doing this, the first time you see the default language is russian, to change it press Alt+L and select your favourite. Next go to the upper left and press the Quest menu> Open game and finally select the Qsp archive you have in the main folder.

Don`t know if doing this will work for you but worked for me and its easy to try.

Edit: Now i was trying to do a new game and ... i can`t reach the orgasm while masturbating either. :cry:

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes