5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Friendly Ghost

Jun 28, 2017
Shouldn't this have been refreshed onto the front page as it got an update? Didn't someone say they'd continue translating it if there was interest but this won't happen if no one knows its still going?

Friendly Ghost

Jun 28, 2017
I've opened up the files in qgen and taken a look to see if i could improve the translations and fix some of the quests. My coding knowledge is basic at best, and all i am realistically doing is providing an English translation. But taking a look, there are thousands of lines of content which just dont work as they are bugged, and are missing from the game. This thing is probably twice as large as we have been able to experience so far. My learning is going exceedingly slowly, but anything resources which could help learn qsp would be invaluable!

Reactions: nixx

Bobus

May 16, 2017
Little update to fix few things :
  • Fixed : Clothing menu (end error)
  • Fixed : Honey examination quest
  • Fixed : Toilets at school (wrong location)
  • Translations when we are at the aunt`s house
  • Cheat : -1h and +1h (new)
  • Fixed : Yoga/Gym/Tennis -> go to download/save and click on Fix Tennis/Gym/Yoga (new)

Last edited:
Reactions: Shafty and LTD

WulfgarD

Aug 18, 2017
In the sportcenter I did not get yoga, tennis and gymnastics to work. I changed into the sportdress, but there where no possibilit to start the lesson

LTD

Jul 30, 2017
Bobus Thank you very much for your work bug fixing this. One thing I've noticed, I don't know if it's a problem or not, or if it's something you can do something about if it is, but sometimes when you click on "institute" to go to school, nothing happens except the screen flickers momentarily. I'm wondering if this means it's trying to fire off an event that fails back to the courtyard, or something else is going wrong? Any ideas?

Reactions: Bobus

Bobus

May 16, 2017
Bobus Thank you very much for your work bug fixing this. One thing I've noticed, I don't know if it's a problem or not, or if it's something you can do something about if it is, but sometimes when you click on "institute" to go to school, nothing happens except the screen flickers momentarily. I'm wondering if this means it's trying to fire off an event that fails back to the courtyard, or something else is going wrong? Any ideas?
Well, this bug was caused by bad code. I tried to fix it in this new version.

Reactions: LTD and Vagrant

LTD

Jul 30, 2017
Well, this bug was caused by bad code. I tried to fix it in this new version.
Awesome, I'll check that out later.

In the mean time, I've a couple more for you:

Clicking on the penis lollipops in the handbag produces this error:
Area: On visit
Line: 1845
Code: 119
Desc: Unknown action!

When you click "okay" on the error window there are no options in the "actions" window, it's just blank. You can click on handbag again to get out of there, so it's not game breaking, but they are unusable.

EDIT: it seems the thing with the male teacher needs more repeats than I remembered. After a couple more classroom BJs the option to go help him while working at the school popped up as expected.

The other one is another quest related question. It might be that something was changed between the last official version and all the updates since the original devs vanished, or maybe it's a quest not starting properly, I'm not sure. There doesn't seem to be any option when working at school to go "work" with the male teacher, and this is after 5-6 times being caught masturbating in class and choosing to stay and give him a BJ. It used to be really straight forward, so I have to wonder if it's broken, or has the quest/story there been changed and I'm not doing it right?

Last edited:

Bobus

May 16, 2017
Awesome, I'll check that out later.

In the mean time, I've a couple more for you:

Clicking on the penis lollipops in the handbag produces this error:
Area: On visit
Line: 1845
Code: 119
Desc: Unknown action!

When you click "okay" on the error window there are no options in the "actions" window, it's just blank. You can click on handbag again to get out of there, so it's not game breaking, but they are unusable.

EDIT: it seems the thing with the male teacher needs more repeats than I remembered. After a couple more classroom BJs the option to go help him while working at the school popped up as expected.

The other one is another quest related question. It might be that something was changed between the last official version and all the updates since the original devs vanished, or maybe it's a quest not starting properly, I'm not sure. There doesn't seem to be any option when working at school to go "work" with the male teacher, and this is after 5-6 times being caught masturbating in class and choosing to stay and give him a BJ. It used to be really straight forward, so I have to wonder if it's broken, or has the quest/story there been changed and I'm not doing it right?
Thx, this version fix this bug.
The patchnote :
  • Fixed : Double dildo in Handbag
  • Fixed : Paddle in Handbag
  • Fixed : Chupa_chups in Handbag
  • Fixed : Sport suit in Handbag
  • Fixed : Lips description
  • Fixed : Throat description

LTD

Jul 30, 2017
Bobus I think I found another bug for you. The gloryhole job in the sex shop seems to get stuck in a loop around the part where you can accept the job to work there. I think the variable might be on the screen, "gloryhole_job1" and "gloryhole_job2", but it's possible to repeat the BJ to get the offer for the job from stage 2, which sets that back down to 1 for moment, and the option to actually work doesn't seem to ever appear.

Oh yeah, also, the tickets from the sex shop that you can hand out to other girls have the same sort of bug in the handbag that you fixed for all those other items in the last patch.

Bobus

May 16, 2017
Bobus I think I found another bug for you. The gloryhole job in the sex shop seems to get stuck in a loop around the part where you can accept the job to work there. I think the variable might be on the screen, "gloryhole_job1" and "gloryhole_job2", but it's possible to repeat the BJ to get the offer for the job from stage 2, which sets that back down to 1 for moment, and the option to actually work doesn't seem to ever appear.

Oh yeah, also, the tickets from the sex shop that you can hand out to other girls have the same sort of bug in the handbag that you fixed for all those other items in the last patch.
Thx for feedback, can you give me your save, it'll be helpfull to trace the bugs ?

LTD

Jul 30, 2017
Thx for feedback, can you give me your save, it'll be helpfull to trace the bugs ?
Sure. I have passed out 2 or 3 tickets in this save, and if you pick the "...mouth to the hole" option and then talk to the shop keeper you'll get the job interview. If you leave and come back the next day, it'll simply repeat if you follow the same options. Even if you use the ticket or hand it off, you'll get the same thing. I can't recall exactly how this was supposed to work, but this seems off. View attachment 01a.sav

Bobus

May 16, 2017
Sure. I have passed out 2 or 3 tickets in this save, and if you pick the "...mouth to the hole" option and then talk to the shop keeper you'll get the job interview. If you leave and come back the next day, it'll simply repeat if you follow the same options. Even if you use the ticket or hand it off, you'll get the same thing. I can't recall exactly how this was supposed to work, but this seems off. View attachment 1780742
Thx, it was helpful.
I tried to correct this problem with this new version. From now, we have access to the booths when using sex tickets or buying lots of sex items (don't know if it was the objective at the beginning).

Few other things have been fixed :
  • Fixed : Actions at gloryholes
  • Fixed : Error with sexshop tickets
  • Add few traductions at the sexshop
  • Fixed : Call to Rita
  • Fixed : Take a bath at Tonya

Last edited:

LTD

Jul 30, 2017
Thx, it was helpful.
I tried to correct this problem with this new version. From now, we have access to the booths when using sex tickets or buying lots of sex items (don't know if it was the objective at the beginning).

Few other things have been fixed :
  • Fixed : Actions at gloryholes
  • Fixed : Error with sexshop tickets
  • Add few traductions at the sexshop
  • Fixed : Call to Rita
  • Fixed : Take a bath at Tonya
I only took a quick look but that seems to have put things back to how I remember them. I'll be sure to let you know if I turn up anymore.

Thanks again for your work here. This is one of my favourites from that golden era of Russian games getting translated into English. I play it once a year or so, but that's been with the last official version of the game from before the devs ghosted. It's nice to have even a handful of updates to hunt for.

Friendly Ghost

Jun 28, 2017
Awesome work Bobus, far better at this than I!
Located a bug of my own, The Yoga events don't start, as the initial conversation never begins. You end up speaking with Margarita, but the event to move it on never starts. Yoga_talk 0, tights_trening 0

During my own work i managed to get a lot of it translated and it was in legible English. I also ended up updating images and videos while i learned. All got reset with the new bug fixed patch mind :D

LTD

Jul 30, 2017
Bobus I found another potential series of non-game breaking annoyance level bugs. The non-standard clothing, like the secretary outfit or the sexy schoolgirl outfit (the 70k one from the "Naughty Girl" shop), for example. The text descriptions for them show up on every screen in the main window, which is annoying but doesn't seem to really break much, if anything.

The one thing that could be related to this, only because I haven't seen this error until wearing the sexy schoolgirl outfit was the strangest error message ever, a pop up that simply said "yard_slut" and went away when I clicked the ok button. That was from the yard clicking on the 'go to institute' button. That's all it seemed to do, though, and I don't really know what it was supposed to be.

Finally, another small thing, the avatar image for the secretary outfit doesn't show.

Bobus

May 16, 2017
Awesome work Bobus, far better at this than I!
Located a bug of my own, The Yoga events don't start, as the initial conversation never begins. You end up speaking with Margarita, but the event to move it on never starts. Yoga_talk 0, tights_trening 0

During my own work i managed to get a lot of it translated and it was in legible English. I also ended up updating images and videos while i learned. All got reset with the new bug fixed patch mind :D
Well, if you want, you can send me your file, and i'll merge it with mine.

Bobus I found another potential series of non-game breaking annoyance level bugs. The non-standard clothing, like the secretary outfit or the sexy schoolgirl outfit (the 70k one from the "Naughty Girl" shop), for example. The text descriptions for them show up on every screen in the main window, which is annoying but doesn't seem to really break much, if anything.

The one thing that could be related to this, only because I haven't seen this error until wearing the sexy schoolgirl outfit was the strangest error message ever, a pop up that simply said "yard_slut" and went away when I clicked the ok button. That was from the yard clicking on the 'go to institute' button. That's all it seemed to do, though, and I don't really know what it was supposed to be.

Finally, another small thing, the avatar image for the secretary outfit doesn't show.
Thx, i'll see that.

Reactions: LTD
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes