5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
There's one,(at the least), dialog change I like to see in this game:
Please, someone fix this, please : When two females, are having sex, involving their vaginas, when they orgasm, that's not "SPERM" o_O, " facepalm" , that flows out ! (usually, :devilish:)

Maybe, they meant "semen", but that's wrong too. If your not sure what it is called, just use the "standard" . . . . "cum"

LTD

Jul 30, 2017
No, it is the same game, just a bit more advanced. And because I am such a nice person, I am willing to share my machinetranslated qsp-file View attachment 654520
I found this game a couple nights ago on the new Provincial site (still keeping my eye on that, miss my Russian and other eastern european games), then posted on TFGS asking for a translation and someone tipped me to this. That's my saga.

Anyways, just wanted to express my appreciation for the translation. This is one of my favourite games, so a surprise updated version and translation of a game I thought long dead have me just giddy.

Thanks! :)

WulfgarD

Aug 18, 2017
So, I ran the machine translation. Again, I don't know if anything was broken by the translation. And before somebody starts to ask, I don't know what was changed in this version.

mamalel

Dec 2, 2016
So, I ran the machine translation. Again, I don't know if anything was broken by the translation. And before somebody starts to ask, I don't know what was changed in this version.
Hi
Your translation doesn’t seem to work.
In local_ the lines from $str_5335 are empty and i got lots of ''null'' everywhere.
But thanks anyway :)

phlore101

Jun 28, 2017
Stumbled across a game with a similar name, SchoolGirl 1.4.0.3, which seems to be a modded version of this game??
Anyone know anything about it? Not sure if I can link the game here but it's really easy to find if you just google it. Russian only at this stage.

Reactions: griffor

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
Stumbled across a game with a similar name, SchoolGirl 1.4.0.3, which seems to be a modded version of this game??
Anyone know anything about it? Not sure if I can link the game here but it's really easy to find if you just google it. Russian only at this stage.
Look back to beginning of the posts here, especially #10 . . . you'll find your answers there . . (sometimes, it's good to read a games thread from the beginning . . ;) ).

phlore101

Jun 28, 2017
Look back to beginning of the posts here, especially #10 . . . you'll find your answers there . . (sometimes, it's good to read a games thread from the beginning . . ;) ).
I didn't go back that far. That's like three, four years ago. Anyway, how does the whole abandoned thing work then if there is a version of this still going? Do we need to create a new game thread or can this one be revived if we link the new version along with a translation? I did have a quick look at making a request but it was a bit confusing. I can have another look at making a request if I have some more free time later.

Pilluah

Sep 4, 2017
I wish more of these games would either continue development or would be mods to games like Girl life. Lot of them add some stuff, even if it would just be a new picture, but most of them die after they have built bare bones game. Some of them should just make mod to Girl life instead.

This game had great potential, it just needs more development.

Pilluah

Sep 4, 2017
After having played this a lot, it fits my niche quite well and its such a shame that it stopped being developed. I love almost all the pictures in this game, they are consistently what i like.

There is too much time when i just have to repeat stuff and nothing is happening, but when ever there is content i have enjoyed it. Also, would be nice to have notelist that tells me what happens and when, for example "private lesson available from 19-20 at Gym". Would also be nice to know when there is no reason to keep doing something anymore, for example when i have experienced all scenes as waiter in the work, it would tell me that there are no further events atm, but you may keep doing it for the money or something like that.

Objectively i guess there are not many reasons why you would play this instead of other games like Girl life, but biggest issue with this game is that it is no longer being developed.

EDIT: Really would love if "School Girl" would get thread of it's own and reliable download links. It gets little confusing to scroll through this thread and try to find all the links to right places

EDIT3: Schoolgirl seems to have been updated in 2021/1/16, but only in Russian. So good news is that project is not entirely dead, bad news is that it is only in Russian...

Maybe one day this game will receive further translations. Hope so, and i really hope it will then be updated to this site as well.

Last edited:

WulfgarD

Aug 18, 2017
Maybe one day this game will receive further translations. Hope so, and i really hope it will then be updated to this site as well.
The problem is, that yandex does not provide its keys for the qsptranslator anymore
. So as long as there is no new source I can't translate a qsp-file.

• Sad
Reactions: Pilluah

Pilluah

Sep 4, 2017
The problem is, that yandex does not provide its keys for the qsptranslator anymore
. So as long as there is no new source I can't translate a qsp-file.
That sucks... So i take it only way to translate the game now (without speaking Russian) is to translate every word manually... Which is not actually impossible since Qgen allows me to replace every word with a new word... but it is a lot (too much) of effort and leads to far more broken English than before...

This is bad news.

WulfgarD

Aug 18, 2017
I am quite sure, that there are a lot of other possibilities to have a machinetranslation. But I just know to use the one, where I need the yandexkey

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes