5.00 star(s) 2 Votes
Apr 14, 2018
I think I am hitting this problem ; but I am running qsp under linux, and I cannot find QSP Save Editor for linux (nor make it work with wine…) Do you know if it exists for linux ?
I do not know if there is a Linux version somewhere.

In any case the forum thread about the QSP Save Editor can be found here:

- - -

Was their ever any releases for the sister game?
So far it does not seem like any public version of the game with the sister as main character was released.
All I was able to find were entries on the patreon page where supporters could vote for different variants of the sister game.

The blogspot and patreon pages were last updated on October 29 2017:

- - -

Largo

Jul 29, 2017

- - -
Thanks for your reply.

I ended up loading a windows 7 virtual machine, and run QSP Save Editor from there, and it worked.

imetus

Aug 29, 2017
try this.

I'm not sure what version it is... might be the cheat enabled version but it should work.. I think.

Reactions: Cirro84

pointp

Jul 21, 2017
Thank you, the game start.
But roght now the game don't have any picture, do you have any link where I can find them ?

laladon

Aug 24, 2016
try this one (it's english)

open the file: Start_Game_new.bat
give me a like, when the game is runing
there some old saves inside, i forgot to delete them, before uploading

Reactions: pointp

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Hello,

Can some one re-upload the game? All the link are dead :/

Thank you!
No there NOT Both Mega & Teknik work.
will add another mirror as a few links are dead
try this.

I'm not sure what version it is... might be the cheat enabled version but it should work.. I think.
It should be as OP
Version:011

The mega link is working fine for me..
Yup agreed works for me too.

Reactions: marmac93

TeamHentaiX

The Dark Side loves Da Booty + Naughty OoOooo
Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
so I know this game is like abandon and stuff but ugh I made 1000 friendship points and I DIDNT GET A DAMN BLACK TICKET LMAO!!!

Edit - Im stupid, all I had to do was go to bed, haha nevermind

Yoli

Aug 28, 2018
I think you should continue the game : It is one of the best I have played. But to increase the interest here (f95 zone) for the game, you should :
1 : Change the front picture, not very attractive
2 : Insert BDSM as a major key word
3 : Insert low bestiality also
4 : Write that the game contains all sorts of sex actions (and fetish sex)
5 : Add Some pictures of the game to illustrate the content on the title page.

But, really a very nice game, interesting, with a lot of fetish pics (and animations), with a long playing time as a kind of sandbox mode.

Thanks a lot

Yoli

Aug 28, 2018

- - -

So far it does not seem like any public version of the game with the sister as main character was released.
All I was able to find were entries on the patreon page where supporters could vote for different variants of the sister game.

The blogspot and patreon pages were last updated on October 29 2017:

- - -
The problem is that everything is written in russian on the blog's page...
Otherwise, it's a real very good game, and must be continued ! (but, if an update, change the presentation of the title page !!!, This one is attractive as an old boring game).
A new update, with a nice illustraed front page with more informations about the great fetish part of the game should have here a great success.
It's a pitty that a so good game is nearly unknown due to a so bad presentation

Yoli

Aug 28, 2018
Some informations about the pics and animations illustrating the different sexual activities in this game :

“Normal” sex :
Vaginal, lesbian, blowjob, anal, lesbian with and without dildos, double dildo, strap-on, vibro, etc...

Less normal sex :
Double vaginal, triolism, incest, orgy, bukake, anal plug (Sizes 1-3)

More unusual sex :
Vaginal fist, anal fist, prostitution, glory hole, exhibition

Fetish sex :
Bondage, spanking (hand and with instruments), humiliation, Uro, bestiality.... etc...

And, I've not yet explored all paths...

Carrera

Jun 25, 2017
Abandoned huh,,, well it had potential and I'm sad to see another QSP game go the way of the dodo.

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
Question: the "Cheat" attachment, is that still needed, or has it been injected to the main game already ?

(looking at it , seems it would replace the main games . . . just want to make sure, by replacing the one in game folder, your getting the whole game with Cheat installed! Just wonder why have it as an attachment. )

Nevermind, decided to go with it.

Last edited:

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
Question #1 - When looking over the "Cheat" pop-up window, it looks like most NPC's there, had these two stats, "Anal Training", and "Vaginal Training", + & - (4 stats in total). My question: Are these stats representing Training the character Receives, or what they can give to others ?

Part 2 of above: Who can Give this training ? and who can Receive it ? ( just wondering if the 2 Sisters, Anya & Tonya could give these "Trainings" to Christine?

Question #2 - Is there any content involving Tonya wearing a "strap-on", and using it on "Christine", or her little sister ? The same for Anya, wearing a strap-on, and using it on Christine & Sister ?, or the 2 Sisters, Double-fucking Christine holes (Anya, would probably not do it on her own, Big Sis, would "command" her to do it ).

Thanks in Advance !

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes