5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
I have the Medical Examine task, to get some of my school-mates to get checked-out by the "new" School Nurse.

Sister, Tanya, wants to meet the new nurse, first. Christine's plan is to bring Raya , Home to meet sister!
Finally got the "option" to invite Raya home, But she's in Chris's Bedroom, and there no-way, I could see, to either, get Tanya in that room(Chris's bedroom), or get Raya to Tanya's room .

Can anyone "solve" this dilemma ?

9inchz

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
i love these russian games
they do put good efforts
as long that its translated ofc xD

imetus

Aug 29, 2017
Making these are an awful lot of work. It's not surprising that they're abandoned. They have quite a distinctive flavour. Programming something similar in RAGS, RPGmaker, renp'y is an awful lot of work, or almost impossible. On the other hand QSP isn't a good engine to work with.

BizzyBone

Jun 21, 2018
wie kann man im erotishop einkaufen?
Dazu brauchst du eine Fake ID (Gefälschter Ausweiß) Diesen bekommst du von zwei Russischen Brüdern im Viertel mit dem Straßenstrich. die Location selbst ist aber versteckt. Mach folgendes. Um diesen zu bekommen.

1. Fahr mit dem Bus oder demRoller whatever, in die Innenstadt, das Gebiet wo auch der sexshop ist. Jetzt läufst du ein bisschen im Park umher bis die Uhr unten Rechts 21 anzeigt dann gehst du Zurück zum Innenstadbereich und gehst zum Nachtclub.

2. Spoiler Warning ! ... In diesen wirst du natürlich nicht reingelassen, doch während du dich zu bestimmter zeit an dieser stelle befindest, sagt dir die nachricht das du, äh wie hieß sie doch gleich. Ich glaube Kate wars oder so, in den club gehen sehen hast. Von hier spielst du einfach etwas weiter.

3. Geh zur Schule mach ein paar dinge und suche Kontakt zu der Besagten Kate, und erhöhe deinen Freundes Level mit ihr. Kurz führ sie aus, rede viel mit ihr, bring sie von der schule nach hause. setzt dich im unterricht zu ihr usw usw. Ist dein Freundes LV hoch genug kannst du sie über die Spezial interaktion im gespräch darauf ansprechen wie sie es schafft in den Club zu kommen.

4. Kate sagt ihrnun sie sei über olya an gefälschte Papiere gekommen, nun startest du das selbe spiel mit olya und erhöhst deinen freundes lv mit ihr. Bei der bekommst du dann die gelegenheit die Location für die Russen zu bekommen die die Papiere machen.

5. Geh ins Strich Viertel und such die beiden Gebrüder auf, für ich glaub 5000 Rubel bekommst du von ihnen den ausweis die herstellung dauert einen tag. Dann holst du das ding ab und kannst von da an in den Club sowie auch den Stripclub im Strich Viertel als auch in den Sexshop.

-------------------------------------

wie bekomme ich Olya zur Medical examination ?
Dazu musst du ebenfalls den Friend LV mit ihr erhöhen, sie sucht nach einem ganz bestimmten buch das du ihr im Supermarkt kaufen kannst (glaub das Blaue) das Pushet eure beziehung gewaltig. Ist der lv hoch genug kannst du sie bitten zur Examination zu gehen.

Hoffe ich konnte dir helfen.

------------------------------------

Will some one make a walkthrough?

Making a Walkthrough for this Game is in the First Place verry verry Difficult, because there are so many Events that are linked together, and even more radiant events, and events that require a sertain high of a skill to trigger. It is almost impossible to know of all. I play this game for years and still think i didnt even have seen half of it.

But, if you and the others like i will write a little Guide or anything to help new players, and provide some Info. Will sure take a Bit of time and i have to replay the whole for myself to, to not tell any one shit i cant remember yet.

----------------------------------------

Question #1 - When looking over the "Cheat" pop-up window, it looks like most NPC's there, had these two stats, "Anal Training", and "Vaginal Training", + & - (4 stats in total). My question: Are these stats representing Training the character Receives, or what they can give to others ?
This Values represent the devellopment of ther body parts, think of it like this.

0 = Virgin
+1 = Deflowered
+2 = Experimenting
+3 = Normal State
+4 = Wide Pussy
+6 = Worn out.

Depending on this stats the events go along. For Example if her pussy is 0, she is a virgin and cant take a dildo till shegot deflowered. If she is a 3 she can take them but not the biggest ones. That is what this stat is about.

Who can Give this training ? and who can Receive it ? ( just wondering if the 2 Sisters, Anya & Tonya could give these "Trainings" to Christine?
Everyone, if you go fuck someone of your classmates for example there genitals will also devellop along with the one of your chars. If you go into the park and get into a gangbang you devellop faster then others because your classmates does not have this option. If you endorse your sis to Prostitute herself she also will do her own Progress, and level the progress of her gf for example.

Is there any content involving Tonya wearing a "strap-on", and using it on "Christine", or her little sister ? The same for Anya, wearing a strap-on, and using it on Christine & Sister ?, or the 2 Sisters, Double-fucking Christine holes (Anya, would probably not do it on her own, Big Sis, would "command" her to do it
hmm cannot rly remember of any incest like content with these ones but i can be wrong.

How do you make your sister Tanya, into your sex-slave
You have to push up your Friendlevel with her, but also get her a bit pervy and submissive the same time, in short. Invite her to the park often, that get up the Friendship. Then work and buy a handy in the market, make often pics of her throu the special menu, often the one Naked. This get up her pervy stat. Then go inside her Room and skold her often, till she get a bruised ass, dont over do it. She then sertainly come up to you to ask for ointment (if you first bought this in the market) forbit her to use iteven if she ask, this will get up her sub stat.

But keep in mind there is no actual real way of make her into your slave ... it ends up with bondage pics, but there is no actuall slave content for her. But ... you can buy the girl working for the sexshop owner. She then become your slave like you know it. cleaning the house, cook, submitt her and fuck her like you please.

Sister, Tanya, wants to meet the new nurse, first. Christine's plan is to bring Raya , Home to meet sister!
Finally got the "option" to invite Raya home, But she's in Chris's Bedroom, and there no-way, I could see, to either, get Tanya in that room(Chris's bedroom), or get Raya to Tanya's room .

Can anyone "solve" this dilemma ?
WulfgarD already solved it for you, make sure to give him a like.

At a specific time after school the nurse will go to the caffe in the sleeping area. you need a high friendship with her. and with your sis because you not go right of to the caffe you will go home and wait for your sis then ask her out eat and take her to that caffee, she will meet up with the nurse then, atleast af far as i remember.

Whew, that was alot of questions.Did not thought of this Game still getting so much attention.

EDIT: Well i see this Game Took a few Updates in Time i overread , so most of this Information may not be Correct anymore. Sorry for that. I will Take a Look in the newest version in short.

Last edited:

WulfgarD

Aug 18, 2017
It looks like, that there is somebody working on this game. I found a mod on Albedo. If I understood it right, the dev of provincegirl is working on it.

2GM/c2

Dec 18, 2016
There is a full new game built off this one but its Russian only as far as I can tell. If I was reading it right its got a graphical overall and some kind of procedural generation system for encounters.

Current version 0.12.

Last edited:

2GM/c2

Dec 18, 2016
No, it is the same game, just a bit more advanced. And because I am such a nice person, I am willing to share my machinetranslated qsp-file View attachment 654520
Sweet! Appreciate it, I am still on line 1529 with Qsttools using Yandex and the old schoolgirl dictionary. So I was expecting to be waiting quite awhile, lol.

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
No, it is the same game, just a bit more advanced. And because I am such a nice person, I am willing to share my machinetranslated qsp-file View attachment 654520
Started a new game using that /\ !

NO Images are showing up in-game!
Does that file need to be in a specific folder ?

Some instructions, could be "helpful", especially, if opening the game is different, than 'normal-procedure' , (as in, "Open QSP launcher, than open the game from with-in the QSP Launcher . )

WulfgarD

Aug 18, 2017
It depends what qsp-player you are using. I think it needs the old standart qsp-player. Everything else is pretty standart. Gamefolder, which includes imagefolder and qsp file. Then just start the qsp.

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
Just curious : Other than the "Cream Pie Cafe" waitress job, are any of the "other" jobs, (Governess, Assistant, Secretary,Nurse and Photographer), actually available to the MC ?

(did an experimental try at successfully meeting job's requirements , (by cheating, naturally :whistle:), but as soon as a requirement was met, a "new one", popped into being, or the "requirement-stat" was still not "reached" !)

Seems like, if you try to get any of those jobs at the "Office-Building", the game's AI interferes, (maybe due to no actual content for those jobs as yet ?)

Also, it's kinda "Ironic", that there is no "Maid's" - cleaning type job, yet the image at start of game shows 2 girls in Maids outfits ! ( Where-as, in Girl Life, there is a few Maids type jobs, including the outfit use !):sneaky:

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
Is there any way, or at a later time, you can introduce, (maybe at the Park?), your Sister Tanya, to the Anya, the Librarian, as your getting close to both of them, sexually/relationship-wise ? :sneaky:

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
One thing that still has me "puzzled", is the whole deal of "Saturday Exams" ?
What's the point ? How are we supposed to do "What" ? with these choices ?
Also, What Time are these "EXAMS" supposed to start ? ( it's not stated anywhere that I found) When scheduling what you need to do, with the time you have, it's important, to know what things, start when !? :oops:

Example:
"Today is Saturday and extra classes are available" ( uhmm, where are these classes :oops:, and what do they have to do with the exams?) (a.k.a. = does this even belong here, seems Saturday is EXAM Day, ( this is confusing enough, without throwing in " Extra classes", which should be available, after school, during the week ).:oops: :unsure:

My current level of knowledge: ( Where were these scores taken from ? . . . . just random, from an "RNG" spin ?o_O)
Zinaida V. - 125
Nicholas A. - 255
Maria R. - 160

Pass an exam: (?)

Then under " Actions " window, Choices are:

Go Home
Pass Zinaida V.'s exam
Pass Nicholas A.'s exam
Pass Maria R.'s exam

So, if we pick one of those, we automatically " Pass " ? ( Not likely)

This whole "event"/"school-thing", should be explained "somewhere" . . . . . .

EDIT :
After " Passing" a test, the "points" you get ARE Totaling RANDOM !

They are not, based on any actual knowledge your character knows . . . . Thus the "Exams" are totaling BOGUS !, and just create a way for your character to FAIL !

And then people wonder why some people use "CHEATS" :unsure:

Last edited:

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
I don't remember it well, but I think you have to meet with Tanya and sister in the cafe first.
I know it's been a while since you replied with this answer, but I just recently came back to this game.

I've gotten to this event again, and tried to invite Tanya to the Cafe, ( "Cream Pie Cafe" ), where Nurse Raya, is found after work, (seems she's only in there on weekdays though), but the "game", ended up sending you both to the "cafe" in the City Park ! :oops:

Apparently, there's a "link-up code" crossed somewhere, to the wrong location ? ( as in linking the MC & Sister, to the City Park Cafe, instead of "local" cafe a.k.a. "The Cream Pie Cafe" :rolleyes: ).

PS - I'm also using this, View attachment sgmod.qsp , of yours. ( I don't know if the "problem", originated in that mod, or not)

On another Note:
It would have been a nice added feature, (or was "planned" (?) to be), able to get the Phone Numbers, from your Friends, and the "adults", that you may want/need to contact, when they are not "working", or at their usual "hanging-out-spot" !

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes