Collection Video Studio MGCM Collection [2021-02-05] [Magicami]

asdfasdf9283

Jul 15, 2017
Found 2 short uncensored (no sound), maybe fanmade, the first one is quite good.

I just found out today that you can extract the scene files from the browser version and use unity to compile them together again for an uncensored version. Since I don't want the scene to be a standalone game I used the built in unity recorder to record a gif. A disadvantage with this is that only the 'main' animation is played while some background and facial animations are static. I heard some c# coding script can fix this but I know nothing about coding lol. Here's my try on one of Lilly's scenes.
gif_animation_002.gif
I tried recording 60 fps gifs on unity before but in my case it's slowed down which ezgifs can fix that. My point being that these two sankaku post were most likely made using this method. So if anyone who knows how to code so that the background and facial animations can played simultaneously with the main animation and teach how to do it will be greatly appreciated.

Anyways, refer to this pastebin that I luckily found completely by chance on google and because its title has nothing to do with Magicami is where I learned to do this
pastebin dot com /qHtWMUNJ (Although my account is months old this is probably my second or first post and notice at the top said no links for accounts less than three posts :/ )

Also, when extracting the scene files using the instructions from this pastebin I didn't find any audio files but maybe some deeper diving in the network tab can find it... if all y'all already knew about this sorry for bringing no news to the table but I though I should share anyway :)

Last edited:

parker6666

Jul 6, 2021
asdfasdf9283, thx for sharing this method doesn't know that we can decensor it this game. But not going to decensor it, since I'm not playing the magicami games, and the method in pastebin looks technical and time-consuming too. Btw, I heard that some scenes are not in the game anymore, that's y they are people archiving the scenes, means no more uncensored ver. for those scenes... is it true?.
But I hope that someone will record or extract all animations in uncensored version. Maybe can try to comment below his .

Last edited:
Reactions: tp5lvu

asdfasdf9283

Jul 15, 2017
asdfasdf9283, thx for sharing this method doesn't know that we can decensor it this game. But not going to decensor it, since I'm not playing the magicami games, and the method in pastebin looks technical and time-consuming too. Btw, I heard that some scenes are not in the game anymore, that's y they are people archiving the scenes, means no more uncensored ver. for those scenes... is it true?.
But I hope that someone will record or extract all animations in uncensored version. Maybe can try to comment below his .
You're right when you say it's time consuming, my first time took my around 2 hours to understand the pastebin but after that it gets a lot quicker but like I said without some coding scenes will be lacking. Plus, having to download Unity just for this purpose takes up quite a bit of disk space just for a 10 mb gif.
I don't have much scenes in my game anyway so I can't really confirm if some scenes are no longer in the game thus not extractable, probably the event exclusive ones. Some scenes, although, are just still images that are just zoomed in so I think extracting those won't uncensor it, sadly.
But thanks for the feedback, I will try to comment on that post you shared. I downloaded that a few weeks ago but didn't end up keep it.
edit. registerting on that site temporarily unavailable so either I'll wait for it or I'll completely forget lol

parker6666

Jul 6, 2021
You're right when you say it's time consuming, my first time took my around 2 hours to understand the pastebin but after that it gets a lot quicker but like I said without some coding scenes will be lacking. Plus, having to download Unity just for this purpose takes up quite a bit of disk space just for a 10 mb gif.
I don't have much scenes in my game anyway so I can't really confirm if some scenes are no longer in the game thus not extractable, probably the event exclusive ones. Some scenes, although, are just still images that are just zoomed in so I think extracting those won't uncensor it, sadly.
But thanks for the feedback, I will try to comment on that post you shared. I downloaded that a few weeks ago but didn't end up keep it.
edit. registerting on that site temporarily unavailable so either I'll wait for it or I'll completely forget lol
Ya, nyaa close for registration, thx for trying. Actually I just found an offline version for game ytd, but the sharing is cancelled by the author, so I'm nt sure if it is uncensored, but from what I know from the comment section, it is uncen. Btw, unpacking a game is copyright infringement, and he will get it into a lot of trouble, better watch up.

OnyxShadow

May 21, 2017
Has anyone found this content on one of those gallery or R34 websites? Most of the Nutaku games you can't take 2 steps without tripping over 3 different collections. The OP is nice, but 3GB x12 is a lot for what it is.

CuirCuir

Uploader
Jan 18, 2021
I think the file is dead, pops open different tab with weird mass text
Because your browser try to interpret it as a text file.

That's why I wrote: Right Click > Download because that's what you need to do.

Cristiany

Dec 3, 2017
That is how the videos are going to be in both the Japanese and English versions. They have no plans to remove the mosiac.
im in a discord with the name of Nya Cartel,it is a discord of magicami and other games,in here there are a guy with the name of Aeodyn,he make himself a uncensor patch that can be apply only in mobile emulators like bluestack,Mumu etc,i tested this patch and i can watch sex scenes animated uncensored,now he need update this patch but he wait that dev team finish of fix bugs,i not know if there are other guys with that make uncensor patchs

• Angry
Reactions: Bart712

Cristiany

Dec 3, 2017
the guy from this topic yet update the sex scenes of magicami?,i want see some ones like taimanin ones

Bocchi-chan

Dec 16, 2019
If you guys are trying to find new scenes it's on nyaa, as a torrent upload. The next batch of uploads will have Taimanin EN i think.

Reactions: voltairepop

Nibebin

Sep 23, 2018
is this torrent available?
(availability which I'm seeing is 0.250...)

There are these torrents on Sukebai (it gets updated every few months). Download from all these torrents (including future ones when they get released) so that way you have access to all the available content that's been uploaded.