Collection Video Studio MGCM Collection [2021-02-05] [Magicami]

Quintara

Aug 17, 2017
i know that alot of weebs and neckbeards play this game with their creditcard in their crotch so funding is not an issue
they rly need to step up their game when it comes to variety of scenes not having dat boy fuck them in the same three poses futa, beast, lesbian etc. is almost not there and their comic themed bullshit seems to be their lazy way out its scamiro all over again sad

Reactions: Dimmuborrgir

PantherMouse

Aug 2, 2021
for everyone looking for new stuff. go to sukebei nyaa & search "magicami". you will see 6 torrent. download them. will try to upload some newer ones.
It hasn't been updated in sukebei and there is a mass archive going on. I just found this game today so I don't know the order of H-Scenes from these magical girls.

Last edited:

Bart712

Dec 30, 2020
Even though there was a main story that had a few H-scenes, the majority of the H-scenes are from the character's dresses that you obtained from the Gacha system or free from Events. There were also H-scenes (not animated) from completing the Demon's Tower every month along with stories from the event (just to name a few).

PantherMouse

Aug 2, 2021
Even though there was a main story that had a few H-scenes, the majority of the H-scenes are from the character's dresses that you obtained from the Gacha system or free from Events. There were also H-scenes (not animated) from completing the Demon's Tower every month along with stories from the event (just to name a few).
Is this collection complete? Along with the torrent files from nyaa?

larryrunner

Nov 20, 2018
Does anybody know if there is some type of list where you can check tags for each H-scene, for example which ones don't have Tobio as the guy (or a version of him)?

Saintwalker991

Apr 14, 2020
no there are more & the person who did it is not active anymore. i collected some his ripped stuff from his discord
Do you mind linking the discord, or posting some stuff? I'm looking for Taimanin Akisa specifically. If not it's alright, I found a slowly growing archive through reddit. You just need to use unity to play everything I guess.

guy989

Apr 12, 2021
VanillaUncensored2D link on Kemono has some uncensored video but has not been updated since March.