VN Ren'Py STWA: Unbroken [Pt. 6] [STWAdev]

4.70 star(s) 106 Votes

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Then I want you to spoil the shit out of it when you do. It's disappointing that the game I will most likely skip is the last of the trilogy. I'm sure all the tying up and fancy epilogues will be at the end of that one. LOL Ah well, I am doing it to myself.
Tell you what, when it happens i'll show you shots of the girls and what they are like, pick one and i'll fill you in on her story.

All the fun, none of the glorifying mob life.

• Red Heart
Reactions: MrFriendly

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Tell you what, when it happens i'll show you shots of the girls and what they are like, pick one and i'll fill you in on her story.

All the fun, none of the glorifying mob life.
You are entirely too good to this old can dwelling grouch. I will hold you to that when the day comes.

Really liking this one so far. Though I keep saving because I can't believe that the release is so long. Once again I may have to play this game as a hermit, too many attractive intimidating women...

Reactions: thorin0815

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Alright, finished it. As good as always STWAdev... Actually, better due to a bit more polish, though Kana at the end seemed to be doing the Aoife thing of pushing herself too hard in an attempt at perfection (thought it's too early to know).

Oh and I am sure you and Avaron1974 would be thrilled to know I picked Aoife when Mr. Knight showed up. She seemed to be more "canon" than the rest of them. I doubt it changes too much, right?

As with the previous game I am not having the MC commit to or fuck anyone until I've got to know the ladies better.

Looking forward to seeing the next release, your writing gets better with every one. So happy to see this, wish I had money to support it (and something besides Patreon to support it on).

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
You are entirely too good to this old can dwelling grouch. I will hold you to that when the day comes.

Really liking this one so far. Though I keep saving because I can't believe that the release is so long. Once again I may have to play this game as a hermit, too many attractive intimidating women...
I've enjoyed this more than the first and I loved that one.

Really like a couple of the girls in this, well, most of them so far. Not sure about jogging girl yet though.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I've enjoyed this more than the first and I loved that one.

Really like a couple of the girls in this, well, most of them so far. Not sure about jogging girl yet though.
This one is better, more engaging. Maybe it's the writing, maybe it's the fact the main character isn't a sad sack depressive like me... Well, shit. ;)

renders look great, noticeable progress there. environments especially.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah, I was going to mention that... I don't remember her being in the game at all. Is that a special "Patreon peeps" only character?

• Sad
Reactions: duningtwo

duningtwo

Mar 2, 2020
Yeah, I was going to mention that... I don't remember her being in the game at all. Is that a special "Patreon peeps" only character?
the big ex? but she didn't factor in to the game. i dunno, i didn't explore all those choices in this game, just the canonical best choice drusilla.

Reactions: MrFriendly

Englen

Mar 17, 2019
Hannah is Lyndie's sister, she only appears in The Author if you dont pick a girl in the end. She was originally meant to be in the game but i believe she was cut during development like Marie was.

Roninsoul7

Mar 24, 2020
I saw the STWA and did an immediate download because The Author was an awesome story, and this one is looking to follow in it's footsteps so well, with even more heartbreak and pain coming. It's a great start and I can't wait for the whole story.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Hannah is Lyndie's sister, she only appears in The Author you dont pick a girl in the end, she was originally meant to be in the game but i believe she was cut during development like Marie was.
Ah, okay. Never got to the final "pick a girl" moment type of thing. Just had my interest kind of peter out towards the end. The MC had all of his problems tied into a perfect little bow at the end, just was too good of a "happily ever after".

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Ilhares

memonto_mori

Aug 19, 2020
The main girls the MC meets are usually the romance options, they were in the first game anyway.

The choices when speaking to them usually have a hidden score and I do believe she is one of the girls so you're in luck.
I really think she is one of the best girls in my opinion!!

4.70 star(s) 106 Votes