VN Ren'Py STWA: Unbroken [Pt. 6] [STWAdev]

4.70 star(s) 106 Votes

SteelyDan14

Formerly Known as GeekBone
Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
I loved The Author and have not played this due to f'ing hating MMA with a passion. Is it a huge part of the game?

Deadmanvs1

Apr 5, 2019
Hi.... i just finish, complete first part and after i did that i was want to continued to play with second part with this part 2, i deleted all update from first part and let only my saves and when i put this last update of part 2 and i launch game on my save never continued part 2, why? why i can t play part 2 of this update? what i most do?
Try loading your last save and then scroll back a few lines and then play as normal. It's what worked for me.

kartolas

Apr 10, 2021
I loved The Author and have not played this due to f'ing hating MMA with a passion. Is it a huge part of the game?
No. Playtime it's something like 0.1% of the game... so far.
The torture of trying to choose a girl is probably worth taking two punches in the face in real life. ;)

Reactions: SteelyDan14

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Well... playing the field of ladies and lovers will be... interesting to say the least.

Also, for STWAdev, for those lovely nicknames of mine for the dollies. (Still workshoping though)

Amrit: Punk Rock Dolly.
Elspeth: Stacked Red Dolly.
Kana: Fit Minxy.
Serena: SFH (Succubus from Hell)
Vi: Sweet Rose.

HornyyPussy

Devoted Member
Apr 26, 2020
Okay, this is suspicious af. Every review is a 5 star. Is that a bot, alt account spam or the game is really THAT good ? I really don't wanna be that guy, but as mentioned in reviews - no sound. It's already smth below perfect. No offense.
Too each his own, I never listen the sound in these games so if there is none, smaller size to download.........and yes, STWA's games are THAT good!

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Okay, this is suspicious af. Every review is a 5 star. Is that a bot, alt account spam or the game is really THAT good ? I really don't wanna be that guy, but as mentioned in reviews - no sound. It's already smth below perfect. No offense.
So because you need sound, everyone else that plays it and enjoyed it must be a bot?

Wut?

Forget enjoying the story and characters guys, sound is the important thing in a game ... you know, the thing most polls have come as being the least important thing people cared about.

I hate to be that girl but that was a dumb comment.

It's one thing to not like something it's another thing entirely to call a devs integrity over your own bullshit.

kartolas

Apr 10, 2021
Give him a break. It's not far fetched that he thinks a game with 5 stars rating should have sound. Also he said "no offense".
Well, I loved the "The Author" and last time I checked it had like 60 reviews 4.5 stars and let me tell you that on this one, the renders are on another level. I don't know if the story is going to be as good but so far people seems excited. I know I am. I can feel the calm on on chapter 2... the clouds gathering...

PunkHooligan

Onion Ninja
Donor
Aug 10, 2020
I'm just wondering. Because no matter how will dev try, he can't please everyone. No one can. And it's normal.
Game released ~3 months ago. I guess I just expected people throwing 2 star reviews and screaming "game is doo doo" a bit earlier. But jokes aside, perfect rating is what brought me and my curiosity here.

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
I'm just wondering. Because no matter how will dev try, he can't please everyone. No one can. And it's normal.
Game released ~3 months ago. I guess I just expected people throwing 2 star reviews and screaming "game is doo doo" a bit earlier. But jokes aside, perfect rating is what brought me and my curiosity here.
If you went through the Author you would already know the quality of this developer.
Based on your spoiler choices though, I only saw two on your must try list I agree with. The other categories I only saw two more that I agreed with but they should have been in the second category at least.
To each their own, but I think you will find that the Author and this title both deserve spots on your list.
Certainly more than any college romp
Peace.

STWAdev

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2020
You're right, the rating won't stay perfect forever. Most likely as more people see it, it will lose perfect. Honestly it's better when it finally does... much less stressful. And I while I'm happy with the rating now, I wouldn't claim my work to be perfect. Eventually everybody gets a bad rating, don't you worry I've no doubt I'll have one within the week. If you decide to try it out regardless of the lack of sound then I certainly hope you enjoy, and if you don't decide to try it that's more than okay as well. My only goal as a dev is that people enjoy ( and maybe make a little cash on the side.)

4.70 star(s) 106 Votes