VN Ren'Py STWA: Unbroken [Pt. 6] [STWAdev]

4.70 star(s) 107 Votes

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
thanks...so there will only 1 girl or those points [name girl] likes girls will mean that will be some 3some relationship?? if not what's the meaning of this points girl likes girls?
those points are directed towards Vi, so lower the better. As for the other question, looking at the dev's other game, for the majority of the game you're free to do as you wish with the girls in the game... towards the end you'll most likely have to make a decision however who you want to end up with (not a harem game). But we're not there yet.
I think these points are for Vi, Ines knows that Vi has had a crush on the MC since forever, if the MC is a nice, loyal guy, she will approve the MC and will know that Vi will be safe with him, but if the MC is a stud, flirts with everyone, even the best friend of the girl who has a crush on him, then she will have misgivings about the MC, and she will try to show Vi who he really is, that he is not the prince charming that Vi imagines... To protect her.

That's what I think.

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
thanks...so there will only 1 girl or those points [name girl] likes girls will mean that will be some 3some relationship?? if not what's the meaning of this points girl likes girls?
there is a possibility for that, there was a throuple path in the dev's previous game as well (but only one). We will see.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
there is a possibility for that, there was a throuple path in the dev's previous game as well (but only one). We will see.
That's not quite accurate, is it? I was reasonably confident Aoife and Lyndie were one, but you could also swing Beatrix and Lyndie, or (if memory serves) even Beatrix/Lyndie/Aoife.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
That's not quite accurate, is it? I was reasonably confident Aoife and Lyndie were one, but you could also swing Beatrix and Lyndie, or (if memory serves) even Beatrix/Lyndie/Aoife.
You could swing Bea/Lyndie/Aofie in the ending, not base game though.

4.70 star(s) 107 Votes