VN Ren'Py STWA: Unbroken [Pt. 6] [STWAdev]

4.70 star(s) 107 Votes

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
That's Vi not Elspeth.
The eyes and tits say Elspeth. She also had some trauma in the war, so she very well could have a well-healed scar. With her family wealth, she could afford the best reconstructive surgery available. But I think this is just a "custom" and not "canon" render.

Reactions: Ilhares

Old Man Al

Jan 18, 2022

Sorry for the delay this week, my stupid brain just totally spaced it. No render this week, just quick and dirty info
As of writing 3386 renders are posed, 3100 rendered. Still chipping away at our slow scene. As I mentioned last week I was deciding on how to best tackle the scene and I decided to focus more on posing. So for the next week or so I'm going to finish posing what's left of the update and only sneak in some renders while I'm sleeping, and of course on the second rig. Once all the poses are done I'll have both rigs cooking while I code, and work on the last batches of animations. Once the stills are finished and coded I'll be sending the test build off to the testers/editors. While they pick me apart I'll finish animations/ any fixes needed. Then the dreaded release.
Still not close enough to give a definitive release date, but my window is narrowing. I think depending on the next twoish weeks I should be comfortable dropping an ETA
That's it for today.
As always thank you so much for the support, I hope you have a lovely weekend.

Sláinte!

maroek

Jan 18, 2018
That's Vi not Elspeth.
this:
The eyes and tits say Elspeth. She also had some trauma in the war, so she very well could have a well-healed scar. With her family wealth, she could afford the best reconstructive surgery available. But I think this is just a "custom" and not "canon" render.
besides, look at the pistol on the table. And remember, Elspeth's hair was short when she was first discharged. Vi's scar is on her chin, not cheek.

Here it is:

- Shade of red of her hair.
- Eyes
- Lip shape
- Gigantic breasts
- Pistol on the table
- Purple nail polish

Reactions: ThorinKing

MF_DOOM

Mar 1, 2023

Sneak Peek 01/27/2024

A second week in the "morning after" sneak peeks. Something I really enjoy about these types of scenes is that sometimes you just need some good old fashioned sweetness.
And this scene in particular has moment so sweet that I almost threw up. Can't wait for you Els lovers to see it.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016

Sneak Peek 01/27/2024

A second week in the "morning after" sneak peeks. Something I really enjoy about these types of scenes is that sometimes you just need some good old fashioned sweetness.
And this scene in particular has moment so sweet that I almost threw up. Can't wait for you Els lovers to see it.
Turning Elspeth into a lovely housewife with a bunch of kids around is my kink :love:

MF_DOOM

Mar 1, 2023
My problem with this is its inconsistent.
When Valentine was at her place for the first time they ordered food because according to her she "can burn water" and now she is cooking breakfast? I know breakfast is not complex but still...

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
:KEK: :KEK: :KEK: Damn reaction limit.
You guys are one tiny step away from summoning Joshy with all these handholding and headpatting talks. And once he is summoned and finds a target for what he believes is a romantic path, there is no turning back.

RoryTate

May 15, 2018
Oh my god this is disgusting, next step is holding hands. We don't condone this kind of depravity here XD
I know right? I mean, this is an adult visual novel. The phrase: "Lovingly petting the kitty" should only be a euphemism for lewd activities. Not a valid description of the acts therein. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: Walter Victor

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Turning Elspeth into a lovely housewife with a bunch of kids around is my kink :love:
Now, see, this is a great thing. We share almost identical kinks, just different tastes. I could never do that to Elspeth, but a couple of the others? Absolutely.

Better start winning those circuit fights, it ain't gonna be inexpensive.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
:KEK: :KEK: :KEK: Damn reaction limit.
You guys are one tiny step away from summoning Joshy with all these handholding and headpatting talks. And once he is summoned and finds a target for what he believes is a romantic path, there is no turning back.
Joshy92 you have been summoned to simp I don't think I qualify enough to simp on this thread.

• Haha
Reactions: Joshy92
4.70 star(s) 107 Votes