VN Ren'Py STWA: Unbroken [Pt. 7] [STWAdev]

4.70 star(s) 112 Votes

maroek

Jan 18, 2018
great update, i just dont like the single or two loop lewd animations, they are kinda boring and done like that and the same looks in a few other avns too
With regret, i have to disagree with everything you said.

First of all, fighting is a big part of this game, yet there were none in this update.
Second, we finally have the answer to "Vi's thing" it was presented quite superficially.
Third, this whole episode feels like applying breaks to slow the whole thing down, so it will go for a much much longer. At this pace another three, easy!
I actually liked the animations better than the ones before. I mean, girls were turning much uglier everytime an animation kicked in until now.

This is quite an intriguing story and I can't get enough of it. But IMHO, pt7 was kinda disappointing, for the time it took to come out. Honestly, I would be singing praises if had taken a month, rather than almost four.

Lathe29

Jan 20, 2023
With regret, i have to disagree with everything you said.

First of all, fighting is a big part of this game, yet there were none in this update.
Second, we finally have the answer to "Vi's thing" it was presented quite superficially.
Third, this whole episode feels like applying breaks to slow the whole thing down, so it will go for a much much longer. At this pace another three, easy!
I actually liked the animations better than the ones before. I mean, girls were turning much uglier everytime an animation kicked in until now.

This is quite an intriguing story and I can't get enough of it. But IMHO, pt7 was kinda disappointing, for the time it took to come out. Honestly, I would be singing praises if had taken a month, rather than almost four.
He just fought last update. MMA fighters don't fight every other day, there's months between matches.

ImSenjou

Apr 15, 2019
I had to start over from scratch, again, I only played Elspeth's path, but I liked it, I really liked seeing how much Elspeth loves Valentine, she loves him much more than I expected, and seeing how happy she is with him made me happy too.

Good update, I'm happy, I'm not interested in anyone else, and after seeing Elspeth in this update, I won't even consider doing a gameplay focused on another girl, I would feel very guilty.
If you haven't played it yet, leave Elspeth for last, play the other girls' paths first!

The animations are horrible, but I never liked the animations in this game, I only comment on that because it was mentioned above. :p

Something to report:
The whole scene of her blinking was with this on the screen, even with her blinking working.
I don't know if the dev usually visits the thread, so someone report it later.
screenshot0003.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Dr.JD

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
Walkthrough Update

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you want to support my work, you can:

Visit my thread to post suggestions for my next work.

Walkthrough is also available here:

Cheers,
Mr Bubu
hi, will this WT be upgraded to the last update released today? would be a pity not have it up to date.cuz seems even Koga3 will not update his mod...

KuaneosFZ

Nov 7, 2023
For me, disappointing update. All the characters, but especially Elspeth, seemed more immature, flatter, like someone wrote them based on a shallow description of their personalities and their history. The scenes also seemed like this, rushed, shallower. Definitely felt below the quality (and quantity) of previous updates.
Still, for now, it remains one of my favorite AVNs and I hope this was just a bump on the road to greatness.

DaFinker

Formerly 'Grumpy_Dwarf'
Apr 24, 2024
Because this is a pirate-website, and last I checked, a free-country. I can do whatever the fuck I want.
Because this is a pirate website, you have no standing to complain. Pay for it first, then you can complain - it's how it works. And this dev has done just fine. This VN is always worth the wait, and it was nice to come back and find it waiting for me.

Last edited:

siliseric

Apr 3, 2022
Hi guys,

Since there is no update from the replay mod, I made a new one:

Gallery Mod:
Update date
: 04.10.23
Game version : The Unbroken Pt6

Features:

Installation :

Feedbacks are welcome ! ;) Oh and if you think that I have missed some scenes, let me know.
any chance you can work your magic for the latest update? :D

4.70 star(s) 112 Votes