VN Ren'Py STWA: Unbroken [Pt. 7] [STWAdev]

4.70 star(s) 114 Votes

Daandas

Jun 26, 2023
Goddamn, Els is so sweet im sure i have diabetes now.

And Davis new model makes me want to hit him even harder ^^

DarkKiller

Sep 3, 2016
Finished the update, and as usual it's a beefy one.
While there are some flaws in it (such as Ines route being speedran through in this single update. Also, I do think the sex scenes are becoming a bit too overreliant on animations), ngl. I quite liked it.

Elspeth has always been my favorite girl out of all the LIs, and even in this update she proved once again, why she's my favorite.
Just really love her personality, enjoying her and MC's banter, and their insane chemistry together (not that the other girls are lacking in chesmitry, but MC-Elspeth chemistry and dynamic, just comes sizzling hot lol).

So I guess even while my MC fucks around with girls left and right currently :BootyTime:, when it comes down to it in the end, I'll be choosing Els.

p.s. I'm guessing Els will share her full service history with MC somewhere down the line. Wonder that mean we'll get MC to tell the full story of him and Zaina to Els too (cause from what I can tell I don't think any of the LIs knew of Zaina, yet). :unsure:
Agree on the animations thing, and in this episode especially it was a bit egregious imo, like, I usually don't wait around for them to finish because I don't care, but in the Elspeth lewd scene if you skip a specific animation you'll lose some context of what happens afterwards, really poorly executed imo.

And Elspeth is also my favourite LI, and although I generally liked the episode and her typical banter with MC, her path was a bit unnerving to me, like, her going from her usually easy going lass to a completely obsessed woman who tells MC how much she loves him a dozen times throughout such a small time-frame and practically begs him for his babies... felt a bit weird to me ngl, like too much of a stark difference between her behaviour in chapter 6 to her now :HideThePain:
But it's not a deal breaker, still enjoyed playing it regardless.

Another "fun" fact, Isabella (the librarian) from being a dik is my favourite LI from pretty much any AVN I've played, Unbroken and Elspeth's story are the only thing other than badik that I'm actually excited to play nowadays, and as it turns out Els has also been an aspiring librarian in her youth... I guess I may have a type :WutFace::WutFace:

Dr.TSoni

May 20, 2022
And Elspeth is also my favourite LI, and although I generally liked the episode and her typical banter with MC, her path was a bit unnerving to me, like, her going from her usually easy going lass to a completely obsessed woman who tells MC how much she loves him a dozen times throughout such a small time-frame and practically begs him for his babies... felt a bit weird to me ngl, like too much of a stark difference between her behaviour in chapter 6 to her now :HideThePain:
Dude, she's crazier than Valentine, that he see and talk whit is dead friends

danforce

Jun 10, 2019
Yep, but let me play the game first ;)(y)

Dude srly... :rolleyes: It's not updated... And there is a date. And a game version number... Srly people sometimes :oops::eek::eek:
Which is why I said it. Dude. Comprehension skills. I expect people here not be, like, 5 years old. Dude.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Pretty sure the two women were elspeths friends from intelligence? And the checked up valentine on behalf on Elspeth, she uses every possiblity to know more about valentine

Weapons could still come into play with the new boxing rival but i would prefer not to invovle weapons in this avn
I think the one after Carl's info was Els' dad.
Now, Elspeth knew that her father was going to investigate Carl because she has been talking a lot about him with her mom. So she went to her friend who still works for the Mi5 or whatever to curate what info goes to her father about Carl.

Reactions: stahlblau

MartinKrpan

May 15, 2020
I don't understand why can't I save game under name. I'm freaking lost in which save I have Elspeth only... damn it. Is there any mod for it?

stahlblau

Jan 14, 2024
Pretty sure the two women were elspeths friends from intelligence? And the checked up valentine on behalf on Elspeth, she uses every possiblity to know more about valentine

Weapons could still come into play with the new boxing rival but i would prefer not to invovle weapons in this avn
I think you're right about being her friend. The woman lying on the ground at the end of this update could probably be Els' friend, whom her named the bike after. I think the fact that they are collecting information about Valentine makes me think that her friend has transferred to a hostile intelligence service. If she plans to make an attack against Valentine, this will become Elspeth's story as to which side she will stand on. On one side is the man she fell in love with, on the other side is her friend who was killed by Elspeth herself, I think.

excited.

I think the one after Carl's info was Els' dad.
Now, Elspeth knew that her father was going to investigate Carl because she has been talking a lot about him with her mom. So she went to her friend who still works for the Mi5 or whatever to curate what info goes to her father about Carl.
That's a nice theory too, but I think it would be a bit dry for this story.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
I think you're right about being her friend. The woman lying on the ground at the end of this update could probably be Els' friend, whom her named the bike after. I think the fact that they are collecting information about Valentine makes me think that her friend has transferred to a hostile intelligence service. If she plans to make an attack against Valentine, this will become Elspeth's story as to which side she will stand on. On one side is the man she fell in love with, on the other side is her friend who was killed by Elspeth herself, I think.

excited.

That's a nice theory too, but I think it would be a bit dry for this story.
That scene happens in real time during Christmas when Els goes to her family. The ones in the scene are one of Elspeth friends from intelligence, the one who still work for them and Elspeth. The hairstyle was a red herring, you can see Els freckles in the last render.
Elspeth other friend died years ago before Els discharge from service.

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021

I'm almost a 100% sure that's the case, and those are the women Alina or whatshername warns Valentine about that they are digging. Els also tells to Vi she pocked him behind his back, so it's almost certain they were doing Els a favor digging up Valentine's record (which, considering the operations he partake in must be heavily classified)

ImSenjou

Apr 15, 2019
That scene happens in real time during Christmas when Els goes to her family. The ones in the scene are one of Elspeth friends from intelligence, the one who still work for them and Elspeth. The hairstyle was a red herring, you can see Els freckles in the last render.
Elspeth other friend died years ago before Els discharge from service.
You mention Elspeth's freckles, are you referring to this render? I don't think it's Elspeth.

Sem Título-1.jpg

Reactions: Ragnar

BCGuy

Oct 30, 2022
Walkthrough Update

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you want to support my work, you can:

Visit my thread to post suggestions for my next work.

Walkthrough is also available here:

Cheers,
Mr Bubu
Will there be an update for Pt. 7?

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Agree on the animations thing, and in this episode especially it was a bit egregious imo, like, I usually don't wait around for them to finish because I don't care, but in the Elspeth lewd scene if you skip a specific animation you'll lose some context of what happens afterwards, really poorly executed imo.
The thing is, I think with animations, "more" isn't necessarily better; it just feels worse, & makes the characters feel robotic (for lack of better term :HideThePain:).
A VN imo (though it is understandable if others disagree, guess it comes down to tastes), with its sex scenes I think benefits more with more tempered animation approach - using animation for very short segment of the sex scene, not just using animation for a huge part of (if not all) the sex scene which I think just diminishes the experience.

Game like GleenX's SandStorm & SnowStorm (2 fantastic games) I think does it really well; most of each sex scene are still rendered images with narration or banter between MC & LI, with really limited part of it animation being used.

So it's sort of a shame that the dev decided to go for the "more is better" approach for animation with these sex scenes.

Tbf it wasn't just Els who said the "I love you" line to MC in this update.
Both Viridianna & Kana also do say that to him a pretty decent number of times (only ones who didn't are Serena & Ines, given Serena seems to be more of a fling relationship, and Ines, well, despite the update speed-running her path, is still not quite there, yet I suppose:KEK: ).

So, yeah, Els did say it a lot, but that line seems to be an ongoing pattern in this part 7 update heh.

With Els path, well I think the whole "obsessed with MC" actually already started in Part 6.
Remember that scene at Mallorca in the next morning after MC & Els had sex?
When they're by themselves, she asks for a "Morning Kiss" (which MC does, given it's Els path lol), & even gives him another kiss in front of V, Amrit & McNab - literally staking her claim saying "This man will be mine." :KEK::BootyTime:

So I didn't feel as awkward about her behavior in part 7 felt like an extension of what we got in part 6 already.
Not to mention it didn't feel as bad as Kana's case with that LI's first sex scene (I think was part 5? Or was it 6? Don't remember lol) which felt like a literal flip of a switch to sex mode lmao

:KEK::KEK::KEK:

lorkdubo

Aug 19, 2022
The thing is, I think with animations, "more" isn't necessarily better; it just feels worse, & makes the characters feel robotic (for lack of better term :HideThePain:).
A VN imo (though it is understandable if others disagree, guess it comes down to tastes), with its sex scenes I think benefits more with more tempered animation approach - using animation for very short segment of the sex scene, not just using animation for a huge part of (if not all) the sex scene which I think just diminishes the experience.

Game like GleenX's SandStorm & SnowStorm (2 fantastic games) I think does it really well; most of each sex scene are still rendered images with narration or banter between MC & LI, with really limited part of it animation being used.

So it's sort of a shame that the dev decided to go for the "more is better" approach for animation with these sex scenes.

Tbf it wasn't just Els who said the "I love you" line to MC in this update.
Both Viridianna & Kana also do say that to him a pretty decent number of times (only ones who didn't are Serena & Ines, given Serena seems to be more of a fling relationship, and Ines, well, despite the update speed-running her path, is still not quite there, yet I suppose:KEK: ).

So, yeah, Els did say it a lot, but that line seems to be an ongoing pattern in this part 7 update heh.

With Els path, well I think the whole "obsessed with MC" actually already started in Part 6.
Remember that scene at Mallorca in the next morning after MC & Els had sex?
When they're by themselves, she asks for a "Morning Kiss" (which MC does, given it's Els path lol), & even gives him another kiss in front of V, Amrit & McNab - literally staking her claim saying "This man will be mine." :KEK::BootyTime:

So I didn't feel as awkward about her behavior in part 7 felt like an extension of what we got in part 6 already.
Not to mention it didn't feel as bad as Kana's case with that LI's first sex scene (I think was part 5? Or was it 6? Don't remember lol) which felt like a literal flip of a switch to sex mode lmao

:KEK::KEK::KEK:
The "obsession with MC" has actually started since Part 1, in my opinion. Elspeth found in MC a life partner, and she is not going to let him go.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
well she has to learn to share.
Well, she is doing that (given her reaction to MC revealing he fucked V), at least until things become official between her and MC.

And it's almost a certainty we'll need to make a choice between all these LIs (given dev's previous game, we had to make a choice for the definitive LI) it's more likely more and more these LIs will not be okay with sharing anymore, with more Chapters of the game go past.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx and maroek

arkypoub

Nov 18, 2018
Which is why I said it. Dude. Comprehension skills. I expect people here not be, like, 5 years old. Dude.
Tried it and doesn't work for this version.
Why trying something which is not updated dude (you seem to love this word)? And btw, it works. It's just not updated. Comprehension skills, etc... Anyway welcome in my BL. Oh and please, don't DL it when it will be updated. You wouldn't want to dl the work done by a child, would you?

maroek

Jan 18, 2018
He just fought last update. MMA fighters don't fight every other day, there's months between matches.
And you think this game is going day-to-day?

Plus we need to build up the tension between MC and the ex con for their fight. No point having an intro like that and rushing into it.
Well, that was hinted earlier, in the 5th update if i recall. Though, I'd do it right after Valentine put one of the belts on his waist, if I were doing it. Going against the toughest matchup he ever had would've been much more climactic right after he became the champion.

Nobody is doing 4k renders and animations in a month, nobody at all.
who needs a fucking 4k anyways? A proper HD is all 99% of us are looking for.

I had to start over from scratch, again, I only played Elspeth's path, but I liked it, I really liked seeing how much Elspeth loves Valentine, she loves him much more than I expected, and seeing how happy she is with him made me happy too.

Good update, I'm happy, I'm not interested in anyone else, and after seeing Elspeth in this update, I won't even consider doing a gameplay focused on another girl, I would feel very guilty.
If you haven't played it yet, leave Elspeth for last, play the other girls' paths first!

The animations are horrible, but I never liked the animations in this game, I only comment on that because it was mentioned above. :p

Something to report:
The whole scene of her blinking was with this on the screen, even with her blinking working.
I don't know if the dev usually visits the thread, so someone report it later.
View attachment 3771187
We are in total agreement. I knew Els was the go to LI in this game from the moment I saw her, and even though I still expect her to be involved with, probably giving the order personally, Zaina's death. I think that would be the last straw of Valentine's demise. I already have so many scripts on how this AVN can end, and most of them end with Valentine's death.

4.70 star(s) 114 Votes