VN Ren'Py STWA: Unbroken [Pt. 7] [STWAdev]

4.70 star(s) 114 Votes

maroek

Jan 18, 2018
To add to the throuple discussion:

I am more of a "all of the above" type of guy in most AVNs, but there are some games, including Unbroken, where the protagonist just catches me. I mean, that's the real reason behind the existence of creative works like novels, theatre, cinema etc.

So, I won't go after anybody but Elspeth, on my main play. However...

There's something about Ines that I dig. She's beautiful, just like every other girl in the game, but there's more to it. And we just found out where that was going: We can make Ines either a sub or a self reliant woman. I'm sure there will be many benefits of both choices but for me, a good sub is always welcome.

Though, I'm not sure how Elspeth would react to Ines, I'm not sure. She looks like she can accept Vi, because of our history and her resemblence with herself, but other than that... I don't think Els would go for a fellow wife.

There are clear favourites for throuples, like explained before:

Vi-Ines: they are quite open to each other about their actions and intentions, and they obviously don't mind sharing Valentine.
Kana-Amrit: Now this is super easy. Super obvious. Amrit would be the perfect protege, and pet for both. Though I don't like them together because they look almost the same. It's like being involved with twins, one of which is about 10 years younger than the other.
Elspeth-Viridiana: Same problem with the last sentence, except the height difference, of Kana-Amrit team. I mean, what's the point of having two wives, if they look and act almost exactly the same?
Amrit-Ines: That can work, but both are late teens. Also eventually they'd develop egos. A champion fighter and an multi talented academic... They feel like water and oil. This would be hella tiresome for Valentine for sure.

maroek

Jan 18, 2018
Damn it, I'm starting to like the Frenchie.
She is actually a doll. The dev actually lets you groom her to your liking. So the end product would be awesome for sure. Besides, she lacks the Mount Kilimanjaro sized breasts of Els and Vi, which is imho Elsie's worst quality, which is great.
She is compassionate. She is smart, though not on the same level of Els, maybe close to Valentine. Her family is also loaded...

You see... Vi is physically similar to Elspeth. Ines is similar to Elspeth in every other aspect. Loaded family, erudite, caring etc. etc. etc.

I guess the dev is giving you the option of having two for the price of one. Elspeth or Vi-Ines team. Whichever you choose, you're getting almost the exact same thing.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Ghostly

Antherak

Aug 20, 2020
I've liked the update. I am on a Kana/Elspeth path, so i had a lot of content. It felt like everyone was trying to jump at your dick though, felt weird and rushed for certain characters. I liked Ines development, but as a MC of a certain age, i am not into kids
so it kind of remove half of the LI's for me.

After this update, i'm angling more towards Kana now. I like that her relation is started from fresh and not either family, family's friend or a disciple. I'm still wondering how the MC seems to know and be familiar with Trinity, BUT not to know it's the same Trinity that fucked over Kana. That dialog felt weird. And i totally told her to go pound sand.

As for Elspeth, i don't know, felt like she was different this chapter. I've also started to dislike her massive baloon tits with the tiniest nipples every, they feel very unrealistic to the point of annoying me. With the end flashback, i have a feeling that Elspeth is the one that killed her friend that died. The clothes render seemed very similar.

And it's almost a certainty we'll need to make a choice between all these LIs (given dev's previous game, we had to make a choice for the definitive LI) it's more likely more and more these LIs will not be okay with sharing anymore, with more Chapters of the game go past.
And if it's like the last game, you will be able to fuck around with 0 consequences and will only be asked to make a choice in the last chapter.

To add to the throuple discussion:
For me, there are my 2 possibilities.

Vi and Ines. Like everyone said, it seems pretty obvious. They are both virgins infatuated by the same guy and banter a lot and are pretty close.

Second one is a bit more out there.

Kana and Trinity. I was offered a choice to try and start mending their relation. If we can put them back as friends (i won't, fuck Trinity) i could see Trinity asking to share the MC after Kana inevitably comes back and win the championship again. Last act before they marry.

Lathe29

Jan 20, 2023
And you think this game is going day-to-day?
Considering a large portion of this update is them talking about how they just got back to London, its pretty close. There might be time jumps but there wasn't one this time around.

RoryTate

May 15, 2018
I don't understand why can't I save game under name. I'm freaking lost in which save I have Elspeth only... damn it. Is there any mod for it?
You can always edit the "Page number" at the top of the save game interface in any Ren'Py VN. That's how I group my different saves. Page 20 is named "Elspeth Exclusive", so I know all subsequent saves after page 20 are on that particular path. Page 40 is "Els + Kana", etc.

Reactions: MartinKrpan

Floki!

Feb 2, 2020
I thought that in this game my love for Els was untouchable, well...

Bonjour Ines, comment vas-tu mon amour

maroek

Jan 18, 2018
Surprised to see that that's a legitimate family crest. Question is: did the dev know beforehand or is this coincidental?
I believe so. The guy on the crest is a redhead, like Adairs in the game. Loyal au Mort means "loyal to the dead" which would explain "Adairs serve the crown" stuff.

Considering a large portion of this update is them talking about how they just got back to London, its pretty close. There might be time jumps but there wasn't one this time around.
True for this update, but not for the game or fiction in general.

I thought that in this game my love for Els was untouchable, well...

Bonjour Ines, comment vas-tu mon amour
That will be quite improbable with Els, if you're planning on going for both. Elspeth repeats herself "you're not mine yet, but when you are, you belong just to me" or something like that. It would be a very hard sell even to go Els + Vi route, but possible. It seems quite impossible for her to accept any other LI, as things stand right now. Besides, she is of noble blood. Yeah, noble men fuck around without finding out but those are noble men. Valentine is the groom, not the noble himself. It would be detrimental to his relationship/mariage with Els, for his deliances to be published on British tabloids. Besides, I'd say it's right after "being understood and accepted", loyalty for Els'. It's on her pseudo family crest for Pete's sake. Remember, what her answer was, when Valentine asked for what she wanted in life, on the pool bar in Mallorca? "a loving partner, a nice home, a lasting legacy". Two out of those three don't go very well with a harem of the groom, for the lady.

Reactions: TGafy

Sin_Mechero

Mar 27, 2022
I really liked the update, especially with Kana they have a fun relationship and they understand each other well, Els gives me a bad feeling, with how possessive she is and always hiding something. And the rest of them are too young for him.
What I didn't like were the sex scenes. They are very nice animations, but they don't transmit any emotion because of the lack of dialogue during them. If you compare the scene of Els in Majorca with this one, it feels empty.

Reactions: Antherak

Triple OG

Aug 28, 2019
After playing this update I hope the dev makes the throuple dream for me come true (El & Vi).
Or else I'm about to find out...how sharp El's knife is :HideThePain:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Kagarus

Sep 28, 2017
I remember seeing those points when using KoGa's WT mod in the past, but he now stopped working on the mod so there's no way to check.
I do definitely remember Amrit having the "interested in girls" points though, but as for the rest I dunno.

But I think just one or 2 throuple options should be enough.
Any more than that, and I think it may become overkill.
I mean, the script is right there, in plaintext :sneaky:

Oh, one other thing, as someone complained about the girls except Amrit not accepting that your MC isn't interested in them:

Last edited:
  • Hey there
Reactions: Walter Victor

Niuul

Jun 25, 2022
After playing this update I hope the dev makes the throuple dream for me come true (El & Vi).
Or else I'm about to find out...how sharp El's knife is :HideThePain:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Triple OG

arkypoub

Nov 18, 2018
Hi guys,

Since there is no update from the replay mod, I made a new one:

Gallery Mod:
Update date
: 27.06.24
Game version : The Unbroken Pt7

Features:

Installation :

Feedbacks are welcome ! ;) Oh and if you think that I have missed some scenes, let me know.
Gallery mod is up to date. ;)

Thamus

May 18, 2017
This game is not opening for me. Anyone have any suggestions? I've redownloaded a few times and have deleted and re-extracted several times. It brings up the log like most renpy games do before they open, but this one doesn't actually open. I haven't had any issues with prior updates, and I have plenty of storage room on my disk.

GeoffG

Mar 4, 2024
I appreciate that i can keep banging everyone i want (currently on my first playthrough where i'm a manwhore), but at the same time it kinda takes me out of my immersion when every single LI says 'well we didn't say we were exclusive so i can't really be upset that you fucked my friend in front of me'.

In a non-harem game I feel like the consequences for being a cheating shitstain should be greater. It makes sense from a dev perspective i guess, because it helps avoid complaints about 'x LI got no content this patch'. But like... Amrit should have told me to go fuck myself by this point given she's watched me fuck another 5 girls after her. Instead she's in love with me

With that said, Ines is clearly the best girl. I felt so guilty picking the 'ines submission' choices and crippling her self esteem that i had to go back and repick a couple of them. Her dejected expression destroyed me

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
I appreciate that i can keep banging everyone i want (currently on my first playthrough where i'm a manwhore), but at the same time it kinda takes me out of my immersion when every single LI says 'well we didn't say we were exclusive so i can't really be upset that you fucked my friend in front of me'.

In a non-harem game I feel like the consequences for being a cheating shitstain should be greater. It makes sense from a dev perspective i guess, because it helps avoid complaints about 'x LI got no content this patch'. But like... Amrit should have told me to go fuck myself by this point given she's watched me fuck another 5 girls after her. Instead she's in love with me

With that said, Ines is clearly the best girl. I felt so guilty picking the 'ines submission' choices and crippling her self esteem that i had to go back and repick a couple of them. Her dejected expression destroyed me
honestly I think it comes down to making it easier on the development process. The dev doesn't really have to worry about making a million branching paths. It's quite linear, and in the end each of them gets sort of an epilogue depending who you choose.

Reactions: pitao
4.70 star(s) 114 Votes