VN Ren'Py STWA: Unbroken [Pt. 7] [STWAdev]

4.70 star(s) 112 Votes

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
RoryTate
tell you what, the writing is making me suffer trying to Manwhore in the same playthrough.
I felt a monster fooling around with Vi and Els simultaneously.

Im sure a True Els path without emotional cheating her words would feel much more easy to the ears.
Do you think we get some variants Ending and plot for the player that is 100% faithful? (after pool date to be reasonable)
With her and Other Girls for this same reason. I hope so.

• Haha
Reactions: Leonin and maroek

RoryTate

May 15, 2018
It seems to be just this game and City of Broken Dreamers also did the same thing. When I bring up the cmd.exe it has C:\User\Admin. Does that matter? I'm not very knowledgeable when it comes to programs. I apologize
Don't worry about the command line stuff if you're not familiar with it. If you've followed through the other troubleshooting steps I gave (to rule out display drivers and path issues), then it's probably like cxx said and you should rule out your antivirus stopping these games from running.

Do you think we get some variants Ending and plot for the player that is 100% faithful?
I'm playing my main save path as Elspeth "exclusive", but the only way I can think to stop the player from feeling shitty would be to put the other LIs into the friendzone early on in the game. Otherwise, turning them down after they've fallen for the MC is very difficult I'm finding.

4th law of thermodynamics: there are never enough redheads.
At last, my physics degree might actually be worth something! Now I just have to find a way to apply this! :LOL:

Reactions: maroek

Dr.TSoni

May 20, 2022
I'm playing my main save path as Elspeth "exclusive", but the only way I can think to stop the player from feeling shitty would be to put the other LIs into the friendzone early on in the game. Otherwise, turning them down after they've fallen for the MC is very difficult I'm finding.
Friendzone the other LIs is the most difficult thing to do in the game, shoot em down but they keep coming forward again and again.

• Haha
Reactions: Bombmaster and cxx

RoryTate

May 15, 2018
Some quick thoughts after playing this update.

The dev for this game really knows how to write dialog that sounds natural, but serves a dual purpose, in that it gets the player back up to speed after a long time away from the VN. Kudos on that.

I'm continually amazed at the quality some independent games like this can put out. There were only a couple of small typos that I noticed:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That's it though. Really impressive for so much writing. Overall, the renders, animations, and storytelling were all of a quality that is better than most corporate products.

And now we get into my long list of thoughts and spoilers on what's in this update, so please be warned before clicking.

Edit: I meant to say "gamut", not "gambit".

Last edited:

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
STWA: Unbroken [Pt. 7] Unofficial Android Port + KoGa3's WT/Cheat Mod & Gallery Mod

- 1.3Gb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Reactions: trkdnc and ksuha

Tomy75

Sep 27, 2018
I love Ines so so much, the whole day they spent together was heartwarming, I don't really know how to explain it better, I just enjoy how STWAdev shows emotions through very little things, like a word or a facial expression, it's not something you see very often in the world of AVN...

Reactions: Old Man Al
4.70 star(s) 112 Votes